TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:05 pm

"Noodlehead?!" Falljoy called out, "Don't be mean,"

Pleakley laughed his nerdy laugh, "Oh, don't worry! She does that all the time!"

"And I bet to all your alter egos as well, ha ha!" Jumba joked

"Yeah yeah, whatever, as long as I get to ride in one of those cool cars!" Sid jumped out and almost immedietly, a blue copy of that red thing latched onto her leg. She just stood there with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Grrrrrrrr," Falljoy growled at the creature, who in turn, growled back. "Hrerrrrrrrrrrr..." This time she snarled, her eyes solid aqua, fur bristling, and fangs six inches long protruded from her mouth (and you could see the opening where the poison would come out oozing with thick, brackish fluid.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:47 am

Even Ora was ruffled with Falljoy's new appearence And Adrian laughed in his sleep.
"how they hell did he find that funny"
"Adrain has a very complex humour" Ora shrugged "so i think he'll be fine" Ora winked at Roxie.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:26 am

"Stitch!" Lilo protested, grabbing the small blue alien around the middle and trying to tug him away from Falljoy. "Let go!"
There was a small noise, a moment of silence, then Stitch's ears lowered and he glared at Autumn, who smirked at the experiment as she held up a small squirt bottle she had pulled out of Jumba's 'car'. "Be nice, or I'll squirt you again."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Ora laughed (yeah he is very happy most of the time) "well your a very tame creature arn't you?" he said to the Blue alien.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"Riiightt. Tame." Belle said, sizing the thing up.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:54 pm

"Far from it." Autumn muttered as Lilo finally managed to get Stitch off Falljoy and he immediately chomped onto Autumn's wing, earning a hiss from the alien. "That's it!!" She yelled before grabbing the alien and beginning to pry its jaws open. "You are so dead, 626!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:55 am

"626!" Ora began to laugh"what's so funny" Raph asked climbing out of the van."In the FBI we have code numbers" Ora had to stop giggling."Mine is 625 and Adrian's is...""Lem me guess 626?" Raph said unamused arms crossed"Precisley" Ora said pointing a finger at Raph smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:58 am

"So the alien has a number because....?" Bele asked, not really seeing the point.

"He was a genetic experiment. 626. Strong, indestructble, but he hates water." Jumba said.

"So, there are 625 other experiments?" Lana asked, a bit freaked out.

"No 627 other experiments."

(I used to watch the TV show as a kid, and there was an episode where Jumba made an experiment 627, everything Stitch was times ten, and then Leroy, so, yeah, 628 total experiments.)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:46 am

"626? imagine having all of those cousins to bring to the beach..." Sid was referring to her family tradition,

Falljoy brushed the slobber off her leg, "Sheesh! That thing--"

"Stitch," Lilo corrected

"STITCH...slobbers worse than a Bakehran,"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:44 pm

"let me help" Ora said smiling pulling out a hankercheif to wipe Falljoys leg. "why are you smiling so much now" Mikey asked looking slightly worried "sorry since my brother is slightly under the weather i will have to take on "responsibilities"" Ora said still grinning.Raph groaned. "wonderful" He said sarcasticly
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:43 am

Autumn managed to get Stitch off her wing then, to the other's surprise, threw Stitch into the wall of the transporter. There was a squeaking noise as he bounced off then he glared at Autumn, growling but not attacking again. "Smart idea, fuzzy." Autumn smirked, crossing her arms and wincing slightly at the pain the movement brought.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:00 am

"Are you alright would you like me to heal that for you?" Ora was smiling again tilting his head to one side. (yes Ora is starting to remind me of Itsuki Koisumi from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzamiya if you don't know who that is look it up! ^~^)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:08 am

"Of I didn't have a healing gene, I would ask you the same thing." Falljoy winced at the bite
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:08 am

"I could heal you too" Ora said still smiling his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:46 am

"Are we gunna stand out here all day?" Belle asked. Jumba and Pleakley opened the front door to let the others in.

"Lilo!" Nani called. "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:39 am

"Here! Jumba brought friends!" Lilo called, skipping into the kitchen and stopping before she crashed into her older sister. Nani looked at the group that followed and spotted Stitch, now held tightly under Autumn's arm.
"Uh, hey." She waved weakly before grabbing Lilo. "Who are they?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:55 am

"Uh gosh i don't know all of them" Lilo said looking about "thats um well, You know Autumn and thats uh Belle and uh-" Ora cut her off."Its okay Lilo even i find it hard to remember names So i'll help you out" He said winking "I'm Ora, This is Autumn, Belle, Raphael, Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Donatello, and the twin in the car is Adrian, we are very plaese to meet you Nanu? is it?""Nani" Nani corrected a bit distracted
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:11 pm

"Hi. Nice to meet you," Belle said with a tight smile. "You have a great sister," she added, grinning at Lilo, who smiled back.

Suddenly, Leo's hand pressed against Belle's back, and she kicked him with her heel, but he only pulled a rather long knife from the lining of her jacket and dropped it in one of her deep pockets before anybody took notice.

"You're getting sloppy with hiding them," He whispered.

"That red furball ripped my jacket," she retorted. He laughed, barely audibly. He knew Belle and her leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Autumn's sharp eyes didn't miss the flash of metal and she smirked before taking flight, landing on the far side of the house. She was gone for a moment before she glided toward Belle, something in her hands. "Here, since Leroy ripped it I'll fix it." She offered and Jumba's eyes grew wide.

"You would?" He asked and Autumn glared at him.

"No smart comments."

"No, just considering your previous job for the Council..." He muttered and Autumn sighed.

"I do repairs and make outfits all the time. Your jacket is simple to fix; you won't even know where it was ripped." She offered Belle.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:40 am

Adrian moaned in the car "can somebody help me up my heads got a boo boo" Ora's smirk lifted of his face and every watched as a flow of dark energy was sucked out of Ora's Body before it floated peacefully into the car, There was more moaning.
"Crap just when i thought things couldn't get any bloody worse, Hey Ora help me up bro!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:44 am

"Whoa, nice pad, kids!" Sid was Oogling the inside of the house,

Falljoy slapped her upside her head

"Nice thoughts, you thief,"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:27 am

Belle slid her jacket off and handed it to Autumn.

"Careful, it's sharp," Leo waarned wih a grin on his face. Belle punched him and he doubled over.

"It's true, careful." Don said, because Leo was now coughing and unable to tease Belle about it.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:43 pm

"Yeah, I know it is." Autumn smirked to herself and Belle. She could get to like her, she was as tempermental as she was. "So how many weapons are stored in here?" She asked the female in a whisper.

Last edited by Katniss on Fri May 27, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:57 am

(Belle is human ^~^)

Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:49 pm

(Ya, but easy mistake if ya haven't read the fic. It ain't a problem Wink )

"Today? In the jacket, thirty-six. Plus my balisong knives, and the long knife and dagger I keep in my shorts pockets. I then have sais, shuriken and more kunai back at the hotel, along with a katana." Belle shrugged and pushed her long hair back.

"She usually has more on her," Mikey said.

"Her record is seventy weapons on her person at once," Raph nodded. Leo coughed. Don smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next