TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:53 am

"No, it's getting violent," Sid said nervously

(hey. where are the turtles?)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:33 pm

(Umm... Raph was with Adrian and the others were with us....)

"Should we go help?" Leo asked.

"He was... then she was... then... what?" Mikey looked completely lost.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 pm

"I'm lost too, Mike," Fall said
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:39 am

Anton smiled she patted her head. "now there is two of you strange but oddly entertaining" Anton stod up and then morphed back into her wolf human form. she pulled out a derringer from her thigh and then placed it to the drivers head the latch clicked.
"You know i ain't bluffing so lets not make it rain blood tonight huh sweet heart"

Raph who was in the nearby bushes stood up "Thats your girlfriend?" he asked Adrian. Adrian grinned "Ain't she dreamy"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 pm

If Falljoy was anime, she'd have a huge vein bulging from her head.

"Let it go, she didn't hurt you," Sid patted her head again, making her even more agitated
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:06 am

"You can't make me speak Rat!" He spat at Anton and Anton pulled the trigger

the mans head lolled on his neck but not in a thousand bits, blue smoke poured out of Anton's gun she blew it casually.

"You didn't think i would blow his brains out did you?" she asked

"What did you do to him?" Adrian asked coming out of the bushes.

"It basically just freezes the brain for 2 to 3 hours Cool huh?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:43 pm

"...Random." Belle shrugged, pushing a streak of crimson behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:17 am

"maybe but now what do we do?" Adrian asked
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:47 pm

"Get outta here before things go bad." Falljoy said as she reached into the bush and grabbed the first thing her paw caught: Raph's headband, "And you are coming with,"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:49 am

"Fine by me. I didn't ask to get kidnapped." Belle turned and stalked off.

"She's cute when she's angry," Cody mused. Raph sent a glare in his direction.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Anton snickered and then looked back at the mansion.

"You know something sinister could be going on in there i mean why would they want Belle?" Anton asked "Unless they vanted to suuuuccccckkk your Bloooooood" she mused
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:04 am

Sid gave her a good smack, "If you start talking about Twilight, you're partway dead."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:57 pm

"Even I don't know why they wanted me. If it were somebody I already knew, it'd be more sloppy. Or maybe I was just being reckless. I dunno. It is me we're talking about." Belle mused.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:00 am

Anton hissed "I'm team Edward ELRIC mind you missy! Twi-sh*t doesn't interest me Vampires where cool before Stephanie Meyer destroyed the whole coolness thing"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 am

"I saw one of the movies and it almost killed me. I was asleep by the end." Cody said. "I don't remember who made me watch it, but, whoever it was, they're dead to me."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm

"No real man sparkles... Except Alex louis Armstrong" Anton squeed fangirlishly

"Anton your obssession still manages to dumbfound me who is this Armstrong guy?" Ora asked grasping Adrian's shoulder and sucking back his powers.

Anton pulled out a photo from her pocket.

"This guy"

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Armstr11
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

"All the more reason to hate Twilight..." Falljoy mumbled
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 pm

"Oh, lord. Can we move before something happens?!" Belle demanded, hands on hips, an annoyed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:34 am

"Sure why not i mean so what if something bad going on in there or if there are people being tortured or anything" Anton shrugged
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 am

"Nice try, but I own sarcasm. Plus, if there were people in there, you'd think we'd hear screaming or pleas for help or chainsaws or something. It's silent as a church in there." Belle pointed out.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:45 pm

"You know there is this thing and its called soundproof glass" Anton sneered pointing at Belle's face.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Belle snarled and took a step forward before Cody gripped her arms from behind, holding her to the spot.

"Look, I'll call in a friend of mine to get inside and out and let us know what's going on," he suggested, holding Belle's wrists in one hand and an iPhone in the other.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:10 am

Anton smirked at Belle before "Oh please you owe me for saving your stinking butt the least you can do is hide your distinct hatred of me"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yeah... that's probably not going to happen, whether you saved me or not. I would've gotten loose at some point anyway." Belle sneered. Cody rolled his eyes, picked her up and handed her off to Raph before dialing something on his iPhone.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:19 pm

"Sheesh" Anton muttered as she flicked her black hair off her shoulder. "Someone has a nerve or two loose"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next