TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:43 pm

"My friends Alligha and Mike are twins," Cody said.

"Even if they're nothing alike," James put in. "Mike's hyperactive and Alligha is a thinker. Always calm."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:35 am

"No, but we are alike," Falljoy said
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:58 am

"so like twins up here" Mikey said pointing to his head.
Ora sighed "Please lets keep going i'd rather not have to clean up the mess my brother will make so please les make this journey as haste as possible"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 pm

"Yeah, let's go." Sid said, picking up her board
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:04 pm

The car stopped moving, and Belle got out to let Anton out of the trunk. She popped it open and whispered, "Can I have my body back now? I can't access my power in this form."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:30 am

"No sh*t" Anton sighed then straightened up "Sorry no can do Aaaaaaalll" she dragged out the vowel. "I need to be you until the others come because number one uh well i can't tell you that one number two uh sorry can't tell you that one either and three? well all i can say is that i'm doing it because someone once made me make a promise" Anton pulled down her collar to reveal a cut in the shape of a cross on her heart. "So i gotta keep it this falls under those circumstances so" Anton cried out and fell to the floor "don't be shy beat me but not too hard this is your body remember"
'Also your new powers are that you can read minds but only of those that you bite uh you can change forms but again only if you bite you can exchange all your thought but only if you bite." she said in Belle's head 'don't worry Adrian will be here soon so just go along because i can smell danger from about five miles away so i know what kind of danger you will be going through so please play the part or we'll both be killed" Anton smirked
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:44 pm

"Quite the piece of work, ain't ya?" Belle snarled.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:36 am

"i am what i am" Anton smirked
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 am

"You am a jerk," Sid stuck her toungue out at her, "and rememer, I have a demon friend,"

"Is that all you see me as?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:32 pm

'oh hello Sid i was just thinking and " anton slapped Sid across the face "but you can't me back now can you? i'm in belles body so you can't hurt me there and you can't hurt my body because Belle is inside so you'll be hurting her too"

"What's taking you so long Al?!" the driver cursed
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Falljoy snarled at her and her eyes grew dangerous, she grabbed her shirt.

"Try that again, I dare you," Whisps of darkness began to encircle her
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:11 pm

"Fall," Belle warned. "I'm coming, jeez," she yelled back to the guy, then she took Anton from Falljoy and draggedd her out to the front of the car.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Sid rubbed her cheek, "She has a good arm,"

"Yeah, but you have a better one. Next chance you get," She punched a nearby palm tree, which made a coconut fall on Anton's head. Complete accident, but Fall was pleased anyway

"Never did I think you were the kind to get revenge," Sid said nonchalantly
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 am

Cody appeared behind the girls. "It probably didn't strike you that everybody has the desire for revenge at some point in their life. Some more than others."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:55 am

Anton rubbed her head and swore "hehe I guess i should have seen that one coming" she reached out to Belle's mind.
"Expect a sore head when you return"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:20 am

Sore head and I can't use my own freaking powers?! Anton, you are full of no good da*n annoying surprises! Belle thought angrily.

"Nice shot, by the way," Cody laughed.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:30 am

"I wonder if Belle would be mad about a complete accident..." Falljoy mused, suddenly worried
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 am

"Hehe what can i say? you got me all in a nutshell" Anton shrugged "So uh what can you do?" she said referring to Belle's powers
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 pm

"I can still fight like h*ll. I don't need a grace to fight some idiots!" Belle hissed.

"Where are we?" Lilo asked Cody as she walked out of a bush.

"Ssh. We're someplace that isn't safe right now," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Anton sighed "facinating"
"Al where the hell are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 pm

"Calm your freaking pants! I'm coming!" Belle called, dragging Anton over to the other guy. "Happy now?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:27 pm

"what the hell was that all about?" the driver asked his eyebrow cocked
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 pm

(Man it's been a long four days! Anyways, I'm baaaaack! Smile )

"Nothin'," Belle growled. "Now can we get this over with before somethin happens and we lose her?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 am

"Oh don't worry about me i'm just bleeding half to bloody death" Anton rolled her eyes and the driver huffed.
"The hessian bag over their put it over her head" The driver pointed the the ditch.
"Put an apple in my mouth" Anton sniggered "That'll give ya master a laugh 'girl on a dish' ya can call me" The driver slapped Anton hard across the mouth and Anton's nose exploded blood dribbling down her cheek making it look like she was crying red tears.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 am

And now he's beating on my body, Belle thought angrily, almost letting out a growl of frustration.

Wait... didn't Anton say that I could... Belle bit down hard on Anton's wrist, changing shapes into her own body again she then kicked the driver in the gut so hard he fell to the pavement with a dull thud.

"This is getting entertaining," Cody said, peering out from behind a bush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next