TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:30 pm

(sorry but i think the same ^~^ i threw mine out ages ago!)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:27 pm

(eh, blackberries suck. I preferr my Verizon)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:56 am

(Yeah, I prefer my Koodo Optimus One as well. It has Angry Birds on it!)

"I have only one question," Lilo said. Cody turned and looked at her. "What's going on? The short version, please,"

"No time, sorry squirt," James turned and started walking.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:41 am

(hehe i like my nokia better soo sturdy my dad spilt beer before knocking from a window in to a puddle on the cement below and it still works Perfectly!! i love it!!)

Anton smirked as she climbed back in.

"Out cold! man that was fun"
the man only grunted before starting up the car again.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:05 am

Sid and Falljoy were paddling like crazy to get to the shore, then they saw a wave coming and decided to ride it out
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Belle was mad. She had no elemental control, she was tied up, gagged, and stuck in the trunk of a car. She wiggled her arms and turned her wrists, and the bonds came loose. She ripped the gag from her mouth and sighed with relief before working on her legs.

"Don't call me squirt! I am not a squirt!" Lilo said annoyedly.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:24 pm

"Yaah! Board's too slippery!" Sid cried out, and fell off.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Anton sensed the release of the anger flowing in the boot.
"heheh she's getting out" Anton thought a smile creeping over her lips.
"what are you smiling at Al?"
"Oh just thinking about all the stuff that we gonna do when we get there" the driver laughed.
"Bosses words, make sure she's still just wiggling"
"I thought he wanted her alive?"
"Alive and wriggling are two different things"
"How?"
"When your alive you can still think but if your just wriggling well you still wriggle just after your killed"
"Don't worry Belle i won't let it get to that even if i need to"
THUMP Anton thumped the door but muffled it to sound as if it came from boot the car stopped once more.
"That little B*tch! Here Al get her with this" the driver handed over a sharp carving knife.
"Make sure you get the face too"
Anton nodded before climbing out, she opened the boot and gripped Belle's wrist tightly.
"Trust me! we will swap you will get into the front and you will be safe if you run away he will suspect something" Anton bit down on Belle's wrist, sucking out the power she needed and then giving back the stuff that would make Belle into Al.
When Anton pulled away she was a splitting image of Belle while Belle looked like Al.
"Now get into the front and you already know everything thats going to happen so just play it cool and don't attract attention!" Anton pulled out the knife and slashed her own face, arm and thigh.
"What are you waiting for get in!!" Anton climbed into the boot and slamed it shut.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:52 pm

(great, how are Sid and Fall gonna catch up now?)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 pm

(hehe i got my ways i just need Raphie to post up first ^~^)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 am

(Craz'd, the others aren't even really moving at the moment, you can catch up real easy.)

Belle shook herself and grumbled, "Strange girl," her voice coming out gruff. She climbed into the front and handed the carving knife back to it's owner.

"Get her good?" He asked with a grin. Belle smiled back.

"Yeah. I don't even know why the boss wants a b*tch like that," she said, and the car started moving again.

"Hey, we have to wait for Sid and Falljoy," Mikey said, cutting off the others who were trying to push past him.

"He's right, we can't leave them," Leo agreed.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:35 pm

"Man if i knew how cramped this place i wouldn't have swapped" Anton thought.

Ora cringed. "Whoa Anton what the hell are you doing?"

Adrian cringed "Anton needs my help but where is she?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Sid clumsily washed up onto the beach with her board landing right next to her, while Fall simply walked out with her board in hand.

Sid spat some sand out of her mouth, "I don't like jellyfish..."

"Good thing that was sand, huh?" Fall helped her up
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Belle looked at herself in the rearview mirror and took a big delight at seeing the ring of red next to her pupil reappearing and brightening. Her powers were coming back, albeit slowly and barely.

"Hey, Al? What's up?" The driver asked.

"Nothing," Belle hid her eyes behind the cap ad started wondering what had happened to the real Al, and what exactly these people had wanted her for. All she knew was they weren't Vallory's.

I'm entrusting my life to you, Anton. Don't screw it up and we might become friends, she thouht, keeping her eyes hidden and on the road.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 am

Ora caught up to Sid "You know you might want to clean out your mouth with clean water you don't know what kind of germs are in the sand you know"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 pm

"Do you have any clean water?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:15 pm

"Here" Ora pulled out a small bottle that when you looked inside it looked like it had no bottom. "drink up the watter bottle always refills so just take as much as you need" Ora smiled.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Sid gulped once, and realized just how thirsty she was, started swallowing gulp after gulp after gulp.

Falljoy swiped it away, "You'll drown if you don't stop,"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 pm

"Yes please don't drown yourself we've got two girls and two hot headed boys to run after so please the last thing we need is a drowned kitty" Ora smiled then paused "excuse the phrase"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 am

"I'm human, thank you,"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:47 am

"We should move," Cody said. Cordelia was gone, somewhere, he didn't know where, though.

(I'm tired of using her, her personality's too control-freakish at some times.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:49 am

"Yes i can see that" Ora said standing up "I was just thinking about how sad a drown kitty looks"

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:58 am

Both Sid and Falljoy wore the same look, what-the-crap-man-you're-annoying look.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 am

"Are they twins or something?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:44 am

"No but twins would be cool" Ora stood up taking back his water bottle.
"Me and Adrian used to hang out with a couple of twin untill one night he had a bit too much to drink and..." Ora tailed off blushing furiously "Uh lets keep moving"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next