TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6047 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Henry dived forward and then shot electric bolts from his fingertips, but somehow he saw they rebounded off something before they even reached Hecate and were flying back his way.

"Sh*t what the hell was that!!" he cried diving down as the bolts thundered above him.

"Heads up!" he shouted over his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:08 pm

"Two simple spells: Rebound and Lighting," cackled Hecate.
Venus decided to make her move. She sped forward and said "Transportethics," quietly and was encased in a pink sheild and then appeared behind Hecate. She was taking a big risk. Venus placed her hands on Hecate's back and said "DESTRUCTIONETHICS!" She combined all her mutant powers together to dissolve Hecate. It sadly could only start at the goddess's feet and Hecate notices her feet being dissolved by a glowing white light immediately.
"Why you!" she screamed turning around and slapping Venus away. Hecate regained her feet since Venus had not finished.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:03 am

"I've always hated you." Hailey shook her head. "In the legends and all that. Just thought I'd put that out there."

"Tu mihi de fine morietur herbam, quae tibi polliceor, pretium!" Thirrin hissed, her form starting to glow a mild red.

"Don't be scared, she's not cursing you or anything, she just starts speaking Latin when she's pissed." Silvern said.

As if to prove his point, Thirrin started glaring at him and yelled in latin, "Conclude te fatuus! Nemo interrogans te Silvern!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:40 am

Henry leaped and in his -i know its physically impossible but he seems to be able to do it anyway- and caught Venus in his arms. "are you okay?" he asked his eyes worried.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Venus didn't know whether to blush or get angry. So she did both.
"I'm fine!" she snapped, but sighed. "Thank-you, though."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:45 am

Henry taken aback blushed "Thats good" he snapped back looking away
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 am

"That's all well and good," she said pushing herself off of him, "But we have bigger fish to fry. Ack! Sheildethics!" A glittery blue shield appeared above them as a lighting strike nearly hit them. "Too close."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:37 pm

"Venus in your magical realm can fire fight fire?" Henry stood his ground as an electric bolt was sent his way though all he did was open his mouth and swallowed the electric bolt whole.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:23 pm

"Uh...well, I don't know...this world...the book has connected me to it, but without the book...I don't think I know...worth a shot though," she said.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:43 pm

"I am officially whelmed, here," Hailey said with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:44 pm

(Do you watch Young Justice?)

"I told Leo it was word," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 pm

(Current favorite cartoon. You seen the season finale? The bat-fight was epic!)

"He thought it wasn't a word?! Somebody needs to get traught." Hailey huffed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:54 pm

(YES! That was an epic fight indeed!)

"Heck yeah!" agreed Venus with a smile.
"Foolish children," spat Hecate.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

(Don't you just hate that Roy was the mole?)

"Never mind, now she needs to get traught. You are so not feeling the aster!" said Hailey as she collected a fireball on her palm.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:34 pm

(Yes! Although, there was a hint given-he was the only one that didn't have a romantic interest on the team (SuperBoy and M'gann, Robin and Zatanna, Rocket and Aqualad, and KF and Artemis). But I saw it and I'm all "HE'S A CLONE!!!!???"- which I DIDN'T expect-But then I was all "Don't worry, you'll still be the real Roy Harper to me" Smile Goodness gracious, he wouldn't know what to do with me.)

"What does that even mean!?" screeched the goddess.
"Opposite of disaster," sneered Venus. She let loose a few shuriken that landed into Hecate's leg who was distracted by her still fuming anger.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 pm

(This conversation makes me want to put up a Tmnt and Yj crossover rpg. Love)

Hailey threw the fireball, hissing in anger at the lack of effect. "I'm trying not to be chalant here, but this is no longer whelming. How're we gunna win?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:54 pm

(Do. It. Oh my gosh that would be epic!)

"Asterously," replied Venus. "If I had the book. Otherwise...I don't know..." Suddenly, there was a sharp 'Whoo'-ing overhead and in between them and the goddess of magic laid Venus's book.

((We need to find out where people are. So we can tell them about this...))
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 pm

(Yeah, we really need more people here. It's kinda lonely, but at least both of us are here.)

"Gah!" Hailey jumped about four feet in the air before diving toward the book.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:20 pm

(Yeah and Crazd should be here soon too.)

Venus and Hecate both lunged for it as well, both the goddess and the kunoichi latched onto it at the same time, "You should let it go Hecate. Don't want to start a Xiaolin Showdown."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm

"Tel og!" Hailey snapped, flinging a hand toward Hecate and praying it would work. making up a spell was never a guarantee to work.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:11 pm

In an instant, the goddessnoticed the spell and went to deflect it, giving Venus enough time and power to yank the book away.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:03 pm

"Yes! That actually did something substantial. Distractions work." Cheered Hailey.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:52 pm

"Brat!" hissed Hecate. "Vile girl!" The goddess aimed spells at Hailey left and right. Eager to protect her friend, Venus flipped through her book.
"Ventus Erinys!" she shouted, the mark on her arm glowing as she cast the spell. A large gust of knocked the goddess off her feet.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:56 pm

"Thanks," Hailey sighed in relief, collecting another fireball.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm

"No prob," said Venus anytime. "Ventus Erinys!" Hecate was blown away again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next