TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

"I either need to brush up on my spells, find an item to magically concentrate my energy or recharge my glamour because i feel utterly useless in the situation." Grumbled Hailey. "What happened to your brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:35 pm

"Hecate has them locked up somewhere," said Venus. "I have to find a mind reading spell." Suddenly, the book flipped open. "Exactly what I need. Now I jsut have to touch her without waking her up."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:40 pm

"Uuhm, good luck. If you want, I can whack her over the head with a stick if she wakes up," Hailey said with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:44 pm

"Good plan, actually," said Venus, timidly approaching the goddess. "I wish Donnie was here."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:48 pm

"I wish anybody was here. It's like they all up'n vanished!" Hailey exclaimed, grabbing a long branch a few feet away and pulling smaller twigs off of it. "So it's just us for the next while."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:07 pm

"Yeah, I guess it is," said Venus, solemnly. Where had George...or Henry...where had they run off to? The kunoichi kneeled down and lightly placed her hands on Hecate's head. "Aperta mentis aperta anima aperta cogitationes."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Hailey brandished her stick, waiting for the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Venus's eye's lit up seeing Hecate's thought. The goddess stirred slightly, but did not wake up.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Hailey let out a relieved breath, leaning on the stick and waiting for Venus to get the information.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Venus was trapped, almost captivated by Hecate's magic. She had the information, she was just fighting to get out, but she was almost there.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:40 pm

"I'm guessing the info was buried deep," Hailey murmured, looking at the time-piece around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Finally, Venus fought her way out, "Yes, I almost drowned in her thoughts. Come on, there's a tree with an underground entrance that leads to where she's holding them. Come on.'
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:08 pm

"That's so cliche," Hailey muttered. "Somebody should have a base somewhere original for once. Like a resort in Hawaii."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 pm

"That would be amazing," said Venus. "I think I saw a show where it was in a volcano in Hawaii."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm

"Even that would be better," Hailey agreed. "Somewhere warm and sunny. Hawaii or Mexico, either way, I'm so not complaining."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Venus giggled and then made a sharp turn, "This way to cliche base!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 pm

'Aye aye, Cap'n!" chuckled Hailey. "Hi ho, hi ho, to Cliche base we go!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Venus cackled. Her brothers were safe and she was on her way to getting them home safely. Not to mention, they had the book back!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:43 pm

"So... which tree? They all look alike to me." asked Hailey.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 pm

"Me too," said Venus. "The memory is getting foggy, but it's in the circular area. Start digging at tree bases looking for loose dirt and doors."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:15 pm

"Uhm, I'll do it like this." Hailey took a breath for dramatic effect. "revelare ostium ad cliche basi!" With that, a large pile of dirt appeared next to a hollow at the base of a rather large old tree.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:17 pm

"Effective!" said Venus. "I guess I'm not used to the whole magic thing yet...heheh."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 pm

"That's fine, I was training for ten years before I became this good, and without spells or glamour I'm pretty useless." shrugged Hailey, ducking into the hollow. "I just know I'm gonna get lost down here."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm

"Lumos," Venus tried. Her mark glowed brightly. "Thank-you, Harry Potter." Venus began lightly down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 pm

"Much better. Nice one," Hailey grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next