TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Leo dodged the unusually large wolf, "I don't want to hurt your puppy."
---
"Mikey, were in the middle of a game!" shouted Raph.
---
"What's up?" asked V.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:13 am

"Believe me, I can barely hurt my puppy, and I'm a DNA clone of Superman." Superboy snorted. "I'm not worried about Wolf. Or Sphere, for that matter." And, as if on cue, there was a beeping and whirring noise, and sphere moved toward Superboy protectively.

"Well, aren't you competitive," Mikey crossed his arms.

"Caleigh knocked out my systems. I'm technologically blind." Robin sighed. "Looks like we go in the old-fashioned way."

"Alright, Rob's gunna be extremely pissed about now. Luckily I have the jump on him, what with more training and having more acrobatic experience and that." She pulled out a fishing wire from her belt and went to work quickly, setting up a trip wire attatched to a smoke bomb. Catching Artemis' raised eyebrow, she shrugged. "Your dad trained me for eight years. I'm a little paranoid."

"Perfect soldier thing?" Artemis asked.

"Yeup pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Leo looked at the metal ball with curiosity, "You have some very interesting pets. I just have a cat...and it's not really mine anyways..."
---
"Dere is nuthin' wrong with dat," argued Raph.
---
"Ah! My way," said Venus. "Weapons, gut feelings, and sneaking about. Your sister just made this ten times for interesting for me. You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:20 pm

(Sorry, would'a updated yesterday but I was at a party and then spent two hours before bed watching Legend of Korra amv's on youtube... yeah...)

"Yeah, Sphere turns into some advanced technology flying motorcycle and wolf's just an enhanced wolf, but still..." Superboy shrugged.

When it's you, it's a scary thing," Mikey stated, walking toward the kitchen again."

"Yeah, I'm ready." Robin said. "How do you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:42 pm

((It's okay. I've been busy too, so I haven't replied.))
"That's really impressive," said Leo. "But how about this. No help. Just ninja skill versus muscle? Winner take all?"
---
"Fine! Go get a cookie!" Raph shouted and ran to go look for an opponent.
---
"Well," said V, "First I need to know what route your sister may have taken through deduction, I can go on from there."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:58 pm

((Ugh sorry my computer broke so i have to use my phone. Stupid android keyboard!!!!! Sad ))

"Deal," Supey said. "Down, Wolf."

"Fine. I will." Mikey stuck his tongue out at Raph's retreating form.

"She probably took the boiler room. I would." Rob said.

"Kay, Artie. Where to?" Midnight asked.

"Kitchen? We can get Baywatch bait." The archer replied.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:14 am

((Sorry it took me a month to reply!!! I had a message get deleted even though I sent it and I've been busy and I never saw the new post thing change so oops. I feel really bad.))
---
Leo dropped his sword and did a respectful bow, "Onigaishimasu [It's a pleasure to face you.]."
---
"Right, okay, Mikey," Raph rolled his eyes, walking into a room and suddenly duck an arrow.
---
"Let's do it then," said Venus, pulling out a grappling hook that had a turtle shell on it. She spun it around several times and pulled it tight around a pipe, "Climb up the rope to that pipe."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:06 pm

((It's okay, I know how crazy life gest, especially with school and all. I mean, I'm a freaking senior now, so I'm like crazy nervous about universities.))

"You too," Superboy said, the Genomorphs having taught him several foreign languages.

"Wait, you're on my team, right? Oops." Artemis quickly put the bow away, almost blushing.

"Very smooth, Artie." Midnight smirked.

Robin let off his signature cackle before climbing the rope and crouching on the pipe, signalling for Venus to follow.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 pm

((Good luck! Being a senior must be stressful.[Still a junior, but the counselors at my school like to pester-not bad, just annoying]. BTW, did you see the new cartoon premiere?))
---
Leo smiled at the understanding of his words as he took a fighting position, beginning to circle, deciding on the best move.
---
"Hey, Midnight, Archery Broad," said Raph with an eyeroll. "Mikey ditched me for da kitchen. What are you doin'?"
---
Venus pierced the rope with a kunai and stuck it into the nearest thing the kunai would go into. She climbed up, a big smile on her face and then pulled the grappling hook and kunai back to her. She tied up the tool and put the weapon back into her belt.
"Okay," she finally said. "We're going to follow this pipe-it seems to be a central one. If we hit a wall, we go to the vents and figure out where to go from there."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:12 pm

((Thanks, and remember, the guidance counsellor is your friend! Unless it's mine. My counsellor is a douchebucket. And yeah, I saw the new premier. It's funnier than I thought it would be. Still debating whether or not I like the graphics though...))

Superboy glanced back at the flag, then his opponent, looking for an opening. The turtle was perfectly calm, and his heartbeat didn't falter or speed up once.

"We are running away from my little brother and your little sister. You can come with if you want." Midnight offered, elbowing Artemis when she started grumbling.

"Okay," Robin agreed. "If we're lucky, we can get into the kitchen from the vents.

(Where are all the other characters? lol)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:50 pm

((I actually thought the new premiere was pretty cool. I like that they all look super different for the first time. I did enjoy the episode about Raph that came out recently. Anyway, Leo and Conner are...wherever it is they hid the flag-training room?- and I think Rob and V are in a boiler room of some kind. I don't know where Raph and the girls are though.))
---
Leo could not let any emotion betray him. This was Superboy-a guy who could bash his head him just by slapping it. Could he really be beaten? Sure, there was kryptonite and magic, but Leo didn't have either of those at his disposal. What could he do? Could he really beat the Boy of Steel?
'Yes,' thought Leo. 'Yes, I can. I just have to wait for the right moment to strike.'
---
"Cool ya jets, Archery Broad," said Raph. "I'm gonna lend ya a hand since it's V whose helpin' ta cause trouble. Little she-devil is hard to handle."
---
"Right," said Venus as she eased her way across a pipe. "From there, well we'll figure it out. I'm not one for plans. I enjoy improv. Leo hates it."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 pm

((Yeah, it was pretty awesome. I love how in this one, Leo became leader just 'cause he asked. I laughed so hard at that!))

Superboy glared at the turtle and moved forward slightly, trying to gauge his reaction.

"We'll take you up on that," Caleigh said, whapping Artemis, who glared at her, and smiling. "I think together we can definitely take out little siblings and give 'em a hell of a challenge."

"How do I fit into this? No little siblings!" Artemis pointed out.

"I'd say go find Roy, but we're a kick-~ Censored ~ team and I don't wanna split up, so you can be a distraction." Caleigh shrugged.

"Flattering," Artie groaned.

"C'mon, I hear something," Rob beckoned, moving forward until he was directly over a vent entrance.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:53 am

((That was great!))
Leo also took a brave step forward, hands held in a defensive position.
---
"Don't worry, Archery Broad," said Raph. "Girls make great distractions. One time Venus set up some speakers and ran around singing and got Hun to destroy most of his own base."
---
Venus nodded moving forward as she followed Rob, "Do you want me to cut it open or should we slip it off?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Superboy smirked and held up his fists, slipping unconsciously into one of Black Canary's stances.
"I would really like to hear that story sometime," Caleigh smirked. "Artie, go shoot some explosives in another room, we've got this covered." Artemis had long since learned not to argue with a bat, and moved stealthily into the hall.
"Slip it off, it's probably quieter," Robin mused, reaching for the cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next