TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6043 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:40 pm

A few hours later...
It was almost 3 a.m. when we arrived at the farm. We went to the place where Kat was buried, but the grave was empty. "Kat where are you?" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Silence answered Maria's call before the wind began to pick up. Everyone shielded their eyes as dirt, sand, leaves and branches whipped around them as they stood by Kat's grave. They spun faster and faster, and Splinter stopped Mikey from reaching out, yelling to him above the noise that he'd be cut if he got hit. Suddenly a shape began walking through the wind, and just as suddenly as it's started the wind stopped, dropping everything as the shadow came closer.
The large robotic wolf howled, sitting back and raising it's muzzle to the sky. It's metal coat shimmered in the moonlight and Splinter saw the looks of disappointment on the other's faces.

"Do not despair, my children. It is Katniss." He assured them and the wolf padded closer.

[[long story short, when Kat was alive she used to talk to the tree, unknowingly storing up some of her power inside it. When she died she reasorbed the power and her spirit walked around the farmhouse, unable to reinhabit her old body as it'd been destroyed by the virus. So she chose to be the large robotic wolf she'd been building, but she lost her ability to speak as a result]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:55 pm

(Cool!)
"You´re really Katniss?" I asked and the robotic wolf nodded. We all started hugging her at the same time. "Calm down guys. She still needs to breathe" Don said. "I´m so glad to see you! We missed you so much!" I said and hugged her again.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Kat licked Maria's cheek to make her happy again, then nuzzled Splinter's hand gently. He patted the wolf, noting that although her coat looked rough, it was very smooth in reality.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 pm

"Let´s go home" Leo said and we all entered in the farm´s house. That night, we all fell asleep with a smile on our faces.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:10 pm

The next morning Raph and mikey both woke up to find that Kat had disappeared.

"Guys! Kat's go-" Just then the door opened and Kat entered, nudging the door shut with her nose. "Oh never mind."

Kat barked before heading into the kitchen. She managed to drag the frying pan out of it's cupboard and looked pleadingley up at Mikey, who grinned.

"You want pancakes?"

Kat woofed happily, her tongue hanging out for a second before she glared at it, pulling it back in. It flopped out seconds later and Mikey burst out laughing before hugging the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:18 pm

I woke up in Don´s room. He was already awake. "Good morning" he whispered and kissed me. "Good morning" I said. "Mikey´s making pancakes" he said. "Sounds great. Don, can you invent something that can make Kat talk?" I asked him. "Yes, I think I can make a necklace or something like that" he responded. "Thanks!" I yelled and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Kat finished licking the pancakes off her plate and flopped down in the living room, in front of the fire that Raph had put on to warm up the house.

"Hey Kat, you alright?" Leo asked from where he sat on the couch, reading a paper. Kat shok her head and barked, then growled. "Yeah, I wish you could talk too." Leo sighed. "Don't worry, we'll find a way for us to understand each other better, ok?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:26 pm

After we finished breakfast, me and Don spent a few hours in the lab. "We did it!" he yelled and everyone entered in the lab. "Does it work?" Mikey asked. "There´s only one way to find out" I said and put the necklace on Kat.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:38 pm

Kat coughed as the necklace setled around her throat, clicking into place on something.

"Ow..." Kat's eyes grew wide and she laughed happily before racing around the lab. "I can talk again!!" She jumped up at Don, then Maria, and gave them a lick each. "Thank you guys so much!!"
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 pm

Waking up was the hardest thing to do. The only thing I could remember seeing was myself, on the floor, a gun in my hand. Don and Maria hovering over me. I wanted to ask why they were so sad, but my voice didn't reach them. Then I realized that I wasn't belonging to this world anymore. I looked behind me, and saw my mother again. She smiled, her hair still the pure white it had been.

"Come on, baby. There's another place you have to see." She said, and she took my hand. A few minutes later, we were at the farmhouse. I looked around, and saw everyone was in the dining room, smiling and laughing. I looked at the calendar and saw a few days had passed since I was dead. "Mama..am I going to Hell?" I asked her, and she smiled and said "No, honey. What you did wasn't the same as why others do it." I looked away from her, then walked up to the table. No one noticed me, no one looked in my direction. I went to Splinter and whispered in his ear "Father Lidon used to say that God has a plan for everything. I'm still trying to figure out what mine was." Then, I felt my mother behind me, and she took me home.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 pm

[[Thanks for staying with us, Paul! Sorry it got depressing for a while...]]

Kat finally calmed down but froze when she felt a whisper of wind brush across her back in the closed lab. She glanced over her shoulder and her jaw dropped open in shock at the sight of Paul whispering something in Splinter's ear, who appeared not to notice him.

"Kat? Are you ok?" Leo asked and Kat shook her head to clear it, and dscovered that Paul had disappeared.

"Yeah...I'm fine." she whispered. "I just need some air." she bolted out the door and ran outside throught the forest, not minding where she was going. Soon she stopped in a clearing and she sat, panting heavily, then lifted her metal muzzle to the sky.

"PAAUULL!!"

Last edited by Katniss on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:13 pm

[[it's okay. just wasn't planning on all the dying.]]
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:32 pm

[[Big grin neither was I, to be honest. But Kat's alive now, you're...alive? How about MIA? lol]]

Kat sighed before walking across the clearing to stnad before Paul's grave.

"What happened to you?" She whispered, ignoring the rain that was beginning to fall. She hung her head in thought, but looked up when a snowflake fell on her nose. "Wow, winter's finally here. Took it long enough...oh wait, that means...this is gonna be a blizzard!" Kat took a step toward the trees, but stopped when she realized she didn't know the way back. "Aw crud..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:25 am

"Leo have you seen Kat? She and Gold should have returned a few hours ago" I asked Leo. "It´s almost night. We need to find her" He said and we went to the forest. We were in the living room, listening to the radio. "The next song´s Animal by Kesha" said the DJ. A tear fell from Raph´s face.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 am

Kat was sheltering underneath a rock when she heard the soft padding of feet.

"I thought she would've come here, but I can't see her anywhere." Leo sighed, looking at Paul's tombstone. "We never told her what happened to him either."

"Yeah, that you need to do." Leo and Maria turned around in time to see Kat come out from under her bush. "And you should be wearing a jacket, you two. We're in a blizzard for shell's sake!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:21 am

"Sorry Kat. We were so worried about you that we forgot" I said and hugged her. Gold started to bark. "Hey! Don´t be jealous!" I yelled to him and scratched his head. "Let´s go home" Leo said and looked at Paul´s grave.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Kat brushed her nose aginst Gold's, and he stopped barking.

"How did he die?" Kat asked as they walked back.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:49 am

(I love your new avatar!)
"A bullet in the head. He committed suicide" I answered. "I should have stopped him. I was too slow" Leo said. "It wasn´t your fault. None of us could have stopped him" I afirmed and hugged Leo.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:08 pm

[[lol thanks! :3]]

Kat nuzzled Leo's hand to help him feel better, even as her ears drooped.

"Oh my gosh...b-but why? Why would he do that?!" She asked as they neared the farmhouse. "Why would he ever want to do that?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 am

"I don´t know. I think it was because of his mother and because of Raph, but that´s just a teory" I replied. After a few minutes, we arrived at the farm. Donatello was there. "Where the shell were you?" he asked with a worried voice. "We went to Paul´s grave" I answered with a sad face and he kissed me.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Kat poked her tongue out as she headed to her old room. "Get a room, you two!" She nosed open her door and her head shot up in surprise when she saw April sitting on her bed, an evil grin on her face.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about why you're in my room?" Kat asked and April's grin grew.

"We made you a new body..." She laughed and Kat's jaw fell open.

"OMG THANK YOU!!"

"Warning, it's...a cyborg...rat..."

"Holy mother of shell...excuse my french!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Me and Don oppened the door of Kat´s room. She and April were there. "Did you like our surprise? We tried to get you a human body, but we could only find that" Don explained with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Kat laughed before jumping at both teens.

"I love it! Thank you so much!!" She grinned before a thought occured to her. "Erm, how do I change bodies? Do I have to merge with it myself, like with this body?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:05 pm

"Nope. We have a special machine in the lab. We called it "The Mind Switcher"" I explained. "And don´t worry Kat, I made some tests and I think it´ll work" Don said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)
Page 20 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next