TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:10 pm

"Yeah, it's the 'think' that worries me..." Kat muttered but nonetheless, agreed. They walked down to the lab and Kat grinned at the sight of the simple rat body.

"Oh yes, that I can work with."

"What do you mean?" April asked and Kat's grin grew.

"Remember how I used to bble to turn into metal? I still have that power, so I can alter this body at will."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:20 pm

"Just like I said, don´t worry. I already thought about that. You´ll also be able to turn into metal in this body" Donatello replied. "You can trust us. Nothing bad´s gonna happen" I said to Kat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Kat nodded.

"Like I said when I first met you, as long as you don't plan to dissect me, it's fine." She winked before climbing onto/into the 'Mind Switcher'. "Let's do this, then!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Don pressed a few buttons, turned on a few lights and did a few things that are really hard to explain, and a couple of minutes later, Kat was in her new body. "How do you feel?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:34 pm

"Woah...I have a permenant tail!" Kat grinned. "One I can use! Thank you! I can actually stand and use my hands again!" She cheered before walking across to the empty wolf body. "This was originally a pet I was making, so I'll continue it. Now I know how it works properly, it should be finished in a couple of days."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:42 pm

"Great. I always wanted a cyborg wolf" Don said sarcastically. "Donny, don´t be like that. I´ll help you making it Kat" I afirmed. "Looks like Gold will have a new friend" April said a smiled.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm

"Thanks Maria." Kat grinned. "Don't worry Don, it's friendly. Hey, how can this body speak? I'm not wearing the necklace?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:56 pm

"I made a few...changes" He responded. "Hey guys! Do you wanna see Kat´s new body?" I yelled to them and they entered in the lab. "Wow. You look really cool. Hum...do you want cheese or something like that? HOW!" Mikey screamed cause Master Splinter smacked him in the head. "Michelangelo don´t say that kind of things" Master Splinter scolded, and when he looked at Kat, he blushed.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:18 pm

I had to return to them just one more time. So, this time, I went over to the radio and put on "Believe" by Cher, making sure Raph was in the room. When a part of it came on, I went over to him, and sang to him

"But I know that I'll get through this
'Cause I know that I am strong
I don't need you anymore
Oh I don't need you anymore I don't need you anymore
No I don't need you anymore..."

And with that final message, I left the cabin and returned back to the Otherworld...the humans knew it by many names. Heaven. Paradise. Enlightment. But I knew it now as home.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:25 pm

[[PAUL! Big grin]]

Raph's head shot up when he heard the familiar song come over the stereo. A whisper of a voice reached his ears and he bent his head, fighting back the tears that threatened. A hand landed gently on his shoulder and Kat gathered the eldest turtle in a hug.

"I saw him.." She whispered softly and Raph broke, a few tears trickling down his cheeks. "C'mon, let's get you upstairs. You can puncha wall up there. I'll repair it later." She offered but Raph shook his head.

"How did ya see 'im?"

Kat's eyes glazed over and that was when Raph realized she was fighting back tears as well. "Since I died I've been able to see him and his mother." She said quietly. "He''s left us now, to live in the Otherworld."

"Why aren't ya there as well?"

"I have no idea...maybe cause I'm an alien?" She half joked, though the frown on her face gave away the fact that she too, was confused.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:29 pm

"Is there a way to bring him back? I asked while I entered in the living room. "In this world, everything´s possible. We´ll find a way" Don responded and kissed me.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:39 pm

"If everything's possible, then you try slamming a revolving door." Kat grinned as she and Raph walked into the living room. "Then tell me everything's possible."

Splinter hid a smile at Kat's words. Yet again, she'd managed to outwit Donatello. He was going to have to find out how she did that. It could prove useful.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:48 pm

"Who wants to make a snowman or a snowball fight?" Mikey asked, trying to cheer us. "I do! I bet this time me and Don will win!" I responded. "In your dreams" Mikey replied and exited the house. "Mike you forgot your jacket!" Leo yelled but Mikey was already outside.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:59 pm

"i'll take it." Kat offered, grabbing the thick jacket and trekking outside, shrugging into her own black one as she went. Splinter walked besider her and she passed him a deep grey jacket from the rack. "Here you go, Splinter-san."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:07 pm

"Thank you Katerina" Sensei replied and went outside. "It´s so cold!" I yelled. "Yeah I know. Are you feeling warmer?" Donatello asked while hugging me. "Thanks. Now c´mon Donnie, we´ve a snowball fight to win" I said and started running.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Kat laughed before reaching down to pick up a handful of snow. "Wow, it's cold! I can actualy feel it through the metal, like it's skin!" She laugehd before throwing it over her shoulder. A returning snowball hit her in the back of her head and she whirled around to find Splinter smirking slightly as he wiped her snowball off his nose.

"Oh, it's on now!" She grinned as a full-out war broke around them.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm

I threw a snowball to Mikey. "Hey! I wasn´t ready!" he yelled. Suddenly, big snowball hit me in the head "Mikey that hurts!" I said and me and Don threw a lot of snowballs to him, until he fell on the snow. "Revenge is a dish served cold" Don said and we laughed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Kat flipped out of the way as Raph, Leo and Splinter started aiming at her. "Hey! Maria, Don! Help!" She laughed before throwing a barrage of snowballs back at the 3 that had ambushed her. "They're picking on me!"

"I'm just glad you can move fast enough to dodge them!" Leo called out, "Raph usually can't!" He ran away laughing as Raph began throwing snowballs at him. "I'm on your team now, Kat!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm

"I guess that now you don´t need any help" I said, and threw a snowball to Kat but suddenly, Mikey started chasing me. "Someone please help me! A snow monster´s chasing me" I yelled cause Mikey was still covered with snow. "There´s no need to fear, Turtle Titan is here" Donnie responded and threw another ball to Michelangelo. "Hey! That´s my secret identity" Mike said.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm

"No so secret now!" Kat laughed while dodging Don's snowball. "Leo, get Raph! I'll get Splinter-san!" She grinned before jumping out from behind the snowbank she'd been hiding behind, her arms full of snowballs.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 pm

"Don you help Sensei and I help Raph okay?" I asked him. "Sure General Maria" he responded and threw a few snowballs to Kat. "And who helps me?" Mikey asked. "Aren´t ya the "Amazin" Turtle Titan? Ya don´t need help" Raph said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:56 pm

"He does now!" Kat grinng, throwing several snowballs at Mikey beofre resuming her attack on Splinter. He grabbed his walking stick, which he kept saying he didn't need yet anyway, and began hitting the snowballs as Kat threw them as him from different angles. "Haha, snow baseball!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm

"I´m tired. Can we make a snowman?" Mikey asked. "You only said that because you´re losing but okay" Donnie responded. "I´ll get a carrot" I said and went to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Kat laughed before ceasing fire on Splinter, who did the same. "Tie!"

"Nah uh, I so won." Leo laughed, firing a snowball at Kat's head, scoringa direct hit.

"LEONARDO!" Kat growled, chasing after the fleeing turtle. "YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE BEFORE I SHOVE SNOW DOWN - OR UP! - YOUR SHELL!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:30 pm

I found two or three carrots and a few buttons, so I went outside. "Kat are you okay? I heard you screaming" I asked. "She´s just a bit angry" Mikey responded. "Alright, I believe you Mikey. Now, lets make our snowman!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)
Page 21 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next