TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tmnt vampire parody "below"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Number of posts : 81
Warning Level :
tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raph better if it were a vampire, I love it so flippant and rude to me whenever key tusks 1313
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-10

tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Chapter 3: awakening

To leave the den Vladimir Raph and stand still, Raph against the crosses his arms and tells him angry: "well you want to talk to me?, Vladimir without saying a word to his looks around and walks down the drain , Raph more upset he is still insisting that he answer until at one point he says seriously while turning his eyes to the "I told you we were talking outside, Raph reminds him sarcastically as you extend your arms," that the blind do not see and we're out?, Vladimir frowning seriously and frivolously says: "I did not mean this out, Raph to hear that it is down the drain, while they have their way, in the den are all very attentive to the words of Master Splinter trying to explain what happened, he tells his children and Kazz: "Summer lejitimo Raphael is the son of Vladimir, which is my brother, our mother, the grandmother of all of you we grew up before I was the discipleship Master Yoshi, when I neglect to stay with the Master Yoshi and he decided to leave for Romania, immigrated on a merchant ship as a stowaway, after reaching land in Romania, a man of high aristocracy decided to adopt as its mascot, Leo Confused yet tells the Master Splinter, "but that happened before we were mutated, still not explained either as may someone out of nowhere to say it is the father of one of us after so much time?, Mickey something thoughtful says: "Leo then if such is the father of Raph Vladimir,and Vladimir is the brother of Master Splinter, now all look with attention while still reflecting and then added ... now raising his finger in the air and smiling, then Raph would be our prime or not?, Donny with an expression and equal to ¬ ¬ says, "both took you to deduce that, right?, very seriously Leo tells his brothers," even if our cousin or brother, is one of our relatives, and we will not let be fooled Vladimir by this guy if that's your real name, insecure Kazz says, "but then we can do for it?, Leo says," I do not know you but I am going to investigate what will be talking to whoever wants follow me on the way to go looking for them, Donny and Mickey follow, when the three leave the den realize they were not there, something upset Leo exclaims: "great, now as we find them?, Donny Leo and quiet shows that a tracking device in his hand and says, "with the help of this, take the last moment before they went for a tracker to Raph expectancy, Mickey tells Donny excited:" Donny never stops us surprise your great wit and cunning, always full of good ideas, so full of wisdom, a genius ... Donny watching it this way ¬ ¬ says, "you want now?, Mickey says," leave me driving Once the battleship?, Leo says while looking the crawler, "not necessary, are very near here, while they are on their way to the place, Raph and Vladimir are talking on the roof of a building, after a few moments you Vladimir says:I just want you to recover lost memories for a long time, disgusted Raph says: "how you want to remember something that never happened?, Vladimir says while hiding behind a shed on the roof" for this kind of thing I need remember your origins, your true origins, Raph tells more upset than before, "that true origins?, Vladimir out behind the shed and goes after the mysterious girl dressed as a maid who had kidnapped Kazz, Raph to see him angry cries: "You again?, to hear the girl gets scared, but Vladimir's coming towards him, he said while showing the wrist of the girl revealed:" you must be really thirsty, why not drink?, you will feel better, Raph I saw her lips quivered and swallowed saliva, after shaking his head says, "I leave that behind, meanwhile, Leo the encuestra in a building in front of them, they watched from lejoslo who did, after a few moments Raph turns his back to Vladimir with the girl and says, "as well as I know vampires do not bite there, Vladimir pushed the girl into the arms of Raph, Raph catches her and hugs her tightly as Vladimir asks," then where they bite?, Raph replied with a sinister voice: "bite here, after saying it bites into the neck to the girl, who moans in pain, seeing that his brothers were in the front building are really scared , especially Mickey to see the girl having that type of pain, put his hands on the neck while still looking and swallowing saliva ...

continue
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 pm

*cries in joy* This whole story´s just too great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Warning Level :
tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raph better if it were a vampire, I love it so flippant and rude to me whenever key tusks 1313

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Chapter 4: the child's return

Raph I kept biting the girl in the neck until the neck of the girl began to sprout blood, the girl was breathing very fast pain, but did not put resistance, while this occurred from the building in front of his brothers watched with fear especially Mickey, who was paralyzed hands on the neck, and swallowing, after a few moments, Raph dropped to the floor of the roof where they were, he was with the edge of bloody lips and the girl with two brands fangs into the neck, Vladimir quietly looked at the girl who was lying on the floor fainted, after looking at it for a few moments, after a few seconds, Vladimir laughed in triumph, then exclaimed with joy: "I knew my son not forget how fast it really is!, Raph breathed deeply, and then ask the Victorian rat with a macabre smile as a sinister laugh, "so?, then that is what I am?, father, Vladimir was about taking his stick on it firmly puts his arm round her shoulders and neck and says cheerfully: "Now if you are my son, you're a Muderblood, and are the future of our dynasty heir, the youngest and the most seductive, just like your father, Vladimir now laughs, tells Raph to desert entuciasmo: "Well I suppose I should get used to being part of our new family, Vladimir happy to say it again and elegant English accent and rather ironic: "splendid, but what if we acelebrar the return of my wonderful son?,Raph tells a little worried, "is fine, but there will be something to tell Master Splinter to not worry?, Vladimir says moving away with a serious voice:" while you are with me, Splinter can not touch you now looking at moon, which was full, we should also take advantage of this beautiful night, Raph concerned about the girl on the floor looking at her while still passed out, however Vladimir moved forward and said as he went: "Do not worry she's fine, this used to this type of injury, Raph as he followed his "father", his brothers were put in place, between that, Leo says, "this should inform the Master Splinter, while Donny was reacting to Mickey he was still paralyzed fear clutching his neck, when Mickey managed to react, Mickey told donny between cut and scared, "That ... was ... no ... Raph, Donny this time it shakes until it does well and starts to move along his brothers, when they are in the den next to Master Splinter finished telling his version of history, after a few moments of conversation Splinter adds: "beyond all they saw is true, Vladimir is the father of Raphael, and we can not tie, he must choose for himself, after saying this, Donny says angrily, "but sensei, he is being manipulated, not how to explain it but I think that came to my mind so that Mickey is thinking right now or not?, Mickey ?, Mickey was somewhat embarrassed on the sofa staring at the ground until Kazz came for a glass of water, and with her her little turtle who followed her incredible speed to a turtle on its size and condition,Mickey welcomes the glass of water and drink it while Kazz installed next to him to hug, when they are interrupted by the sudden arrival of Vladimir and Raph entering laughing merrily at them so Splinter speaks to them, mainly Vladimir, which looks with anger on his part Raph tries to separate them from a distance because they predicted that if a dispute began between them, while still looking Splinter rabies Vladimir I add: "How dare you take away a free Raphael my permission?, Vladimir With an ironic tone almost unpleasant and yet very elegant says, "what is wrong with a father and son go to celebrate their reunion, Vladimir Splinter far away from more serious and says," besides it is good to get used to miss it ... all hope intrigued complete the rest of the sentence, Kazz repeated impatiently, "that you sir, Vladimir complete its serious tone," because Raphael is returned with me to Romania with this everyone is very surprised, to Raph because apparently knew nothing about it ...

continue
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Romania!? WOW! Raph, please don´t go! What about your bros? Won´t you miss´em? XD

This is awesome.
Back to top Go down
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Chapter 5: SECT

Raph after a few moments you will be surprised as the rest of what he had said Vladimir says with a cheeky tone: "Excuse me sir, but I do not I can go to Romania, plus you will not even talked to me about it, Vladimir very quickly and said sarcastically: "to yes, then I tell you now, we're Raph Romania, Donny trying to get the word raise your hand and says," Wait a minute mister, but do not think we should first ask her formally foster parent, indicating the Master Splinter, and quickly said her name, which will take him to such party or at least ask permission to take or to move anywhere, Mickey adds: "I agree also that the British not recognized by , with an effeminate gesture, to be as young gentlemen, Vladimir time to time appears in front of Mickey with a sinister look really frowning says with an angry tone, "that comes from Europe does not mean that I come from England and not mean you have to follow their customs, while saying these words, Mickey remains static and fear, making his hands tremble, which still held the glass of water he had brought Kazz, after a few moments staring at Mickey with a look of scorn, leaves and is placed next to Raph, putting his arm round her shoulder Raph's neck and gently says, "besides, Raphael and recognized that I am your father, or my son?,Raph just stays static while the light bends, after a few seconds, the Master Splinter tells Vladimir decided, "Raphael may have known you as your father, but I have something that you do not have Vladimir, and thanks to that your you can not keep him away from me, surprised Leo exclaims in his mind: "I knew that was gonna sit back, Raph Vladimir away from pulling his arm around his neck and goes to Splinter letamente while being supported by cane, when it becomes face to face Splinter says while laughing slightly ironically: "I know I can not get away from you for that damn custody, Kazz exclaims:" custody?, Vladimir continued, "but a laughing now most dismal manner, that does not depend on me and not you, Leo doubtful question, "then who depend on?, Vladimir I kept laughing and complete the sentence" depends on the choices that take Raphael, extending his hand in the direction where Raph was looking down, pensive, Kazz aciento rises and exclaims his concern: "Raph, exclaims in his mind now, I hope you choose well, while his chest compressed into the collar with the figure of the woman holding the pink Vladimir starts walking in circles at ound him and while doing so she said in a voice deep and husky, "then that is what they decide?, you have only two obciones, the first is to go with me to Romania and be treated like a models children of the aristocracy and apeyidarte Murderblood, now Leo says, "or stay in New York with those who really can say they are your family,and friends who never have left you alone, and apeyidarte Hamato?, Leo now watching it seriously and fixed exclaims: "You decide Raph, Vladimir ironically adds to the arguments of Leo:" Yeah Leonardo can stay here in the gutter, live in the shadows and never enjoy what is true freedom, angry Donny says, "can we live in a sewer and never enjoy the outdoors but at least we are happy as well, while still thought Raph all look, and after a few exclaims serious moments, "and take my decision!, all look, Leo in his mind was said to himself:" I hope you made the right, while it was said Raph Kazz watched with concern to wait for a response, Raph in said aloud: "I stay in New York, Splinter and rejoice while others will embrace it as a group, while this is going Vladimir smiles ironically and exclaims:" perfect!, we all stare at Mickey while still only tells Raph embracing "ha!, it seems that we win or not?, Vladimir retiring just told your husky voice" Do not worry, my consolation prize coming soon, before retiring Vladimir stops at the exit from the lair and says, turning his eyes to Raph, "Just one more thing I have to say, we all stare at now Vladimir adds:" Raphael, but try to hide, now with a more serious tone and look more angry, your legacy will sentence with these words Vladimir retires, Raph and the others remain in the den still embraces and trying to forget that Vladimir was once in their lives.

End
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:32 pm

End!? I can´t believe this chapter's already over! I enjoyed it so much! I want more!
Back to top Go down
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Mcazevedo not worry just the end of the chapter is not the season, then comes another, hope you like Nyu * ¬ *

Chapter 6: voices and memories

Raph was rolling around in bed in despair, as if trying to escape something in the dream Raph heard a young woman's voice that said repeatedly: "I condemn your heritage, your heritage condemns you, mietras heard this, they appeared in their dreams images of himself as a child in a place consumed by the fire, wearing trousers that did not reach below the knee, a white gates, black shoes with buckles, a white shirt under a sleeveless blazer red with a black ribbon in a rose at the collar, so it was with fear and looking all over the place destroyed by fire, also was in ruins, along with Vladimir watching him and putting their hands in their small shoulders and then hold him, with the intention to protect something, after a few moments to hug tightly, away from Raph and men dressed as knights, with florets in hand, when they are in position to attack Vladimir, Raph screams out of sleep, wake up after that cold sweating and breathing very rapidly, after a few moments sitting on the bed, decides to go to the bathroom to wash his face, when you look in the mirror, he sees himself, as a child wearing the same clothes saying: "I hate mortals, after looking in the mirror, begins to have headaches and hear the same voice saying to him repeatedly:" Your legacy will sentence,when he hears the voice again, starts to hold his head with both hands in agony, after a while listening to this voice that kept repeating words, began to hear a familiar voice and sweet to react insisted he was the Kazz's voice was in front of their eyes, wearing a short skirt very puffed, white panty hose, her black patent leather shoes, a shirt-sleeved black elasticities that were under the puffed shoulder wadding black lace, her set bell around his neck and his collar in the shape of women, hair taken with two pigtails with a black rose ornaments with feathers, Kazz worried asked, "You okay?, oni-sama, Raph?, Raph to see her dressed so beautiful, you forget the pain, and said almost blushing, "if I'm alright, just had given me a headache, but I move, Kazz relieved puts his hand on his chest and says with a friendly smile "that was good only passenger, but now with an air of concern, if discomfort persists it is best to talk with Master Splinter, he will know what to do from a distance, felt a cry that came from Mickey apparently called Kazza, Kazz quickly left the bathroom with Raph that followed her up the living room where everyone was, Splinter call all to reprise their ninjitsu classes when they were all ready began to practice less Kazz setada that was pacifist in a place next to his pet turtle, eating pokys while they practiced, Kazz felt that someone had entered, was Vladimir, who would have become, in passing, Kazz followed him to see what he was doing ,Vladimir was just walking to the training area, where Raph is training with his brothers, ironically calls out: "It is incredible to forget our little conversation and engage in play this way, Kazz something angrily tells Vladimir free disrespect: "There is nothing bad to exercise a little, for a moment, looks at Vladimir Raph beside Kazz, in so doing, begin to feel discomfort in the head so hard that falls to the ground leaning on knees, while holding the head while this was happening, the other trying to aberiguar that is what happened to him, until at any moment you stop the pain and stay relaxed lying on the floor, he impaled the skin Out of curiosity Donny takes the pulse, and said loudly and surprise, "no pulse, all are surprised to know this, but for safety Mickey lifts his lip to Raph, after a few moments to look at it, Mickey is surprised , and asks Donny "Donny, Raph is normal to have fangs?, Donny was so surprised that is going to verify what I was looking at his brother, and all know are surprised to see him once more to Raph tusks, while Vladimir is shown smiling and triumphant ...

continue ...

NOTE: pokys are a kind of well-known chocolate sticks in Japan, are very popular in otaku culture XD
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Mmm...pockys....*drools*
Great chap!
Back to top Go down
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Chapter 7: My brother is a beast

Raph surrounding all due to their faintness, reacting it, Raph meanwhile, in their thoughts, I heard this voice that kept repeating the same words: "I condemn your inheritance, while in some species of burning wreckage , behind his little self, after unavoz apparently heard of the small pool was Raph that said coldly: "mortals must go, on hearing this, then the voice of Leo secucho that helped him come back if, when you open your eyes, encuetra in front of Leo and his family, but at the same time, he realizes that his eyes did not look as normal, but looking at them all, also looked in great detail all circulatirios systems, seeing them so , Raph began to breathe hard, Leo worried, asked, "Raph that's what you have?, Raph trying to hold back, wanted to close my eyes to not be tempted by the veins of his brother, Leo began demanding a response to Zamora, clutching his hands on his shoulders, as he did so, Mickey with something of fear, forcing Raph looked at the eyes to keep them closed until he could no more and opened, when opened, Mickey detectoun bright red and an expression that never before seen in the eyes of Raph, when he opened his eyes, grabbed Leo's right shoulder, and without saying anything just looked at him in the eye and smiling a smile that caused fear, nor read without saying any word gradually began to close eyes, as if something hipnotisando embers, Raph to see Leo almost weakened, attracts so on, while his smile lets her show her fangs when Raph was about to bite Leo,Mickey acts quickly, pushing the arm away from Leo Raph, but Raph grabs his neck, and tips for successful bite, when everyone can see this scene, everyone is puzzled and surprised, I kept biting Raph Mickey, until a moment to another is realized that Mickey was biting, and left almost unconscious on the floor, seeing him so, was concerned about Mickey, while the Master Splinter was helping Leo to react, Donny angry about this, making ta shoulders strong that it lifted off the floor and says, "Why did you do, Raph indifferent, he said while turning a blind eye and says," because my heritage condemns me, to hear this, what Sueta Donny and is really confused, while Raph just walks away and help Leo Master Splinter to get off the floor, Donny aside Raph's response is focused on reviving a Mickey, and check your neck, which actually had bite marks , Kazz desperate, just tells Donny while reviewing it, "Donny can do to improve it?, Donny says seriously:" Of course they will be put right, but raising up at Mickey's flat, now we must apply a bandage or but will continue to lose blood, Kazz concerned, continues to Donny, who only thinks of Mickey lay on the couch, Kazz concerned, while Donny accommodates Mickey on the couch, going for a first aid kit that was in the lab Donny, meanwhile, Raph leaves the lair and starts walking down the drain, behind him, followed him Vladimir, who proudly laughed,and he said: "I'm glad that finally you realize you do not belong next to Splinter, Raph indifferent only listens without responding at all, Vladimir kept saying:" I knew that you do not belong there, and I hope you too you realize, suddenly angry Raph, grab neck Vladimir layer and said looking into his eyes, they were furious with the reddish hue of before: "why insist so much that I can not be with Splinter, is my Masestro, which educated me, who raised me, for all my lifetime and now you tell me I can not be with them quefueron, are and will be my family, who insist that both I stay away from them?, after saying these words, Raph just breathing is suddenly discovered her and leaving her fangs, Vladimir seio now only says frowning, "it is best for you and for them, if you're still with these people completely forget what they really are, you need to drink blood to repress anger, to the point that they can not control when you have to leave, Raph now more relaxed, let go, and left with his head down when lifted, Vladimir tells the ear: "besides, if you want both, I do not want them all facing the dark end intrined like you really my son?, Raph looks surprised and shakes his head were many times, and desperately, running for the exit of the sewer, while Vladimir yells: "You can not deny what you are a son, sooner or later the aseptic ...

continue ....
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:43 am

Mmmmm...I don't know why, but I'm starting to hate Vladimir....T_T.... Wink

Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Chapter 8:Acceptance

Raph keep running until you reach a staircase that leads to one of the outlets of sewers, to leave, climbs quickly to the nearest building's roof terrace, to get up, hold the head with both hands as he knelt the floor, breathing hard, remembering the last words he said before leaving Vladimir sewer, when it comes to regulating your breathing a little, opposite to the Vladimir was which only looked at him, as he said earnestly, "your you know you can not escape easily from what you are, but try to suppress your gut several times, this will leave without saying, and attacked mercilessly, Raph, look up while still breathing deeply, he said, "but there is a way to remain I am and be with the Master Splinter?, Vladimir frowning says: "Only if you want to get your" family "has the same fate as you, but I would not be a bad idea, angry and arrogant Raph says: do you mean?, Vladimir replied with a smile: "I'm just saying that they would be saving time later suffer the mark of condemnation, Raph confused again:" mark of condemnation?, then begins to remember as Raph bitten Mickey,Meanwhile in the haunt, Mickey was already deespierto in the seated sofa and with some you bandage in his neck, Donny him decia with a hot smile: " you are lucky of that Raph not mordio for mas time, or but you had not had this luck, Mickey adds him, while Kazz to brings Mickey over with a tray of silver with some things to eat: " if and also I am lucky to take Kazz as a sister, Donny him follows: " it is sierto without KAzz's help and his rapidity to act, probably already estarias dead man, Kazz says to them while brings a glass over more or less long, with a bolbilla: " we go guys, nothing was anyone could have done it, Mickey answers him while scrubs the head: " if, but these persons also had entered panic and to leave myself to die in the cold floor of a sewer, but your not, your you did,Until I Read it approaches them, making seem that the throat clears up itself, after doing this noise that does that Mickey and Kazz sueltan the hands rapidly and they look at another side, I read he asks Mickey him: " these well?, since you feel?, Mickey answers him with a smile: " still well I am still alive, thanks to the Doc Donny and to his nurse Kazz, now the smile resigns and he bends the look, but I am worried of what could pass, now touching the bandage of the neck, Donny answers him it to encourage: " calm Mickey, since the wound was not deep nor the time of graft was prolonged, was not spending anything to you, Donny now he touching the shoulder to Mickey, nothing was happening to you, after a few moments, feels that someone enters,It was Raph that was entering with an expression of trsiteza the eyes, and simultaneously with the bent head, when Donny sees it to enter, do not know that to say and only turns the sight towards another side, Raph for your part feel the rejection on the part of Donny, but I Read on having seen this, only he says: " this one well, only it was an accident Raph we understand it, Raph to the oir these words raises the sight and he says overbearing: " it is not true and you know it!, all the very attentive ones and surprised by Raph's words, which they it do not understand, it is possible that they excuse this one to me, but the near one can that Mickey's neck is worse, already not sera, but it is possible that it is that of Casey or April or even that of the Master Splinter, since estarias your in this situation Leo? Eh Eh?After listening to this, does Master Splinter appear and adds: " Raphael I believe that these preparing facts that you eat they are going to happen, if you have the sufficient strength since to focus in your aim have for insurance that you were achieving give in the white, Raph with the bent head says to him sadly: " this it is not the case, the point is that I here cannot continue, I can hurt someone, I Read says to him: " then if you believe that you do not belong here, then to where?, Raph answers him: " not, but here I am so nosivo as a glass full of poison, Donnie exclaims overbearing: " for you can go away to the devil!, Donny with the bent head adds, with sanely with tigo that you can remain where your you want and where you should not cause mas hurts, Mickey exclaims to Donny: " Donny!, since you can say these things he is your brother, chance, Perhaps did you forget that we grew together?, Donny says to him with the almost tearful eyes: " and your chance you forgot that it is what did you in the neck or that the memory you went away together with the blood that I steal from you?,Mickey sadly touches the bandage of the neck and says to him: " but your same one you said that it was not not serious at all, Donny little calmed mas says: " this one well if you it want here with tigo this one well, but despues do not complain when it turns you to bitting, Raph turns the head and him asks the Master Splinter: " Master Splinter he can stand you that I ..., before finishing the phrase the Master Splinter answers him with an amicable smile: " I am sure of that so much like your, we will get used to your new form of life, Raph giving a slight smile to the Master Splinter him dice:gracias Master Splinter, while it Donny continues looking at the demas esepto approaches to and they refill it of embraces and of word of breath.

End
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:13 am

D'aww...lovely chapter as always
Back to top Go down
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Chapter 9: Dad's surprise

Raph rolling around on the hammock bed whose groans and gestures of complaint, until it reaches a point where the desert turns hammock and falls to the floor of his room along with a sound that brings out all ecepto Donnie, of its affairs when all they find that Raph was on the floor, Leo comes up asking, "Raph that happened to you?, you fell?, Raph sarcastic, just looks at him frowning and somewhat ironic smile:" No, I I was just inspecting the floor should not consider any irregularity, met Mickey adds: "aaah ... then was that, well, now about to leave the room, then do not worry, but before he left the room , Kazz grabs the back of his mask and holds it, as he says without expression, "he was being sarcastic, Raph was still in the ground, but now with his legs crossed and something thoughtful, until the Master Splinter was lies on the floor and asks, "it's all right son?, something nostalgic Raph replied:" The truth is that I've been thinking that maybe, just maybe, it was a mistake to come back here, and if really you do not belong here?,and if I am only here to cause trouble?, and, and, and if I end up hurting someone else ... now depressed air, until the worst happens, then I would kill me with sadness covering his face with his palm, until the Master Splinter gently takes the hand of that area, and says, "as long as you live under this roof, surrounded by these people, referred to the present, never feel guilty about the damage they can cause because never cause harm, the distance is heard the voice of Vladimir with his ironic that English settlement, "Yes, not hurt anyone before the full moon, Leo surprised and exclaimed angrily:" Vladimir!, what do you Here?, Raph says as she rises from the floor: "I thought you were en route to Romania, Vladimir replied while approaching to the" not so bad then you thought, Mickey puzzled question: "so and why?, Vladimir turning view with a cold expression in his eyes: "I have decided to stay in New York city, to adjust to the customs of this place so ajita and corrupted by the technological advances, also not want to fall away even one kilometer from my son,retiring to the living room, along with other people in the room of Raph, when they were in the living room, you preguta to all, "and when i take a tour of the city?, when he says this all stare at each other and Mickey is the first question: "But sure you want to stay here in ... before completing the sentence Vladimir says quickly: "Here?, in a sewer? course not!, now with a fine tone and English, I am one of the counts most respected in Romania, I am the founder of one of the lineages respected our kind, it is obvious that I'll be in town, but not in the gutter, someone of high rank I can not live in these conditions, Donny approaches the group and says sarcastically making a mockery of her bow says, "then that is what will be appropriate for you my lord, all seeing this all start laughing, but Vladimir trying to stifle anger locarcomia says," well maybe my old house will be most appropriate, plus I do not want spend all the time about you to esepcion Raphael, well, now about to retire, I will not be more your focus of entertainment and jokes so I better retirement,as it approaches the exit he stops and tells Raph while back is turned to his son: "certainly Raphael, I left you two gifts, a few details that are sure to always remind you who you are, and also still owe me the city to show me one of these nights, so we'll be seeing, father, when he retires Raph Mickey asks: "what kind of gifts will be?, Leo adds:" I do not know Mickey, but if it is a method of bribery if I first abut the head throw, Raph says while bostaza and stretched, "whether, do whatever you want it too tired to take the time to look, as he enters his Raph room, call everyone to watch along with the discovery of one of the gifts that he had left his father when they all went, they were surprised to see a coffin of red wine, was in the place of his hammock, Above this was a card in the form of a red bat Raph read aloud what he said: "I hope you like your gift, enjoy it as much as I imagine that you will enjoy your father Vladimir, Pd" other gift you look is an elusive and is eagerly waiting for, Tata, Donny grabs the card and start analyzing it, while Raph gets a coffin to sleep tells everyone: "Put hear to discuss what the card means another day, but I dream that died ... so good morning and length of my room ... with this all go into the living room while the door closes Raph coffin and Mickey will turn off the light.

the end
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:32 pm

How amazing and interesting this chapter was! Anime smile
Back to top Go down
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Chapter 10: The Bat

Raph in his new coffin was trying to sleep, but could not due to screams coming from the living room, the angry, take the lid of his coffin and went to scold the one who was screaming like a frightened child, not to sorprenio see Mickey desperate screaming and covering his head with both hands, as if protecting the embers of some attacks and running to and fro, meanwhile, Donnie was with a broom trying to hit something, while Mickey was telling him to stop to move so he could hit the bat that I was chasing, meanwhile, Kazz, Leo, and Master Splinter tried to meditate, but it was inevitably distracted, angry Raph went to Mickey and his fist hit him in the head leaving him a bump large, Mickey said, rubbing his head angrily, "Why did you do that?, Raph with a face even more angry and serious than you costesto Mickey:" because you scream or sleep would not let people who are in Tibet Now crying, give her the world a favor and shut up, lack of sleep does that makes me bad, Leo opened an eye on his place of meditation and adds, "and that is something new?, Raph without saying a word looks really angry, so that Leo started to sweat a little bit of fear, after a few moments to look at it this way, turn your face and pay attention to what Donnie told him: "Our intention was not to bother you in your dreams in your comfortable coffin, but it turns out Mickey,now loudly and turning their head to Mickey while he shrugs, as nagging, curious to go to my lab, saw some old boxes with old books by chance and let out the bat that once there, indicating the small animal, apparently head was resting in a kind of beam in the ceiling, I look at Raph and made a very detailed observation of the animal, after a few moments of being thoughtful as he looked, he added, "That bat is white, Donnie answers to a scientific voice, "if white, should be Alvin is very likely that this bat was rejected by his family, Raph tells Donny, as she seeks a seat:" Do not believe they are being somewhat harsh on the poor, ie already rejected it once and now we reject our home, Mickey tells his arms crossed frowning Brunca "Speak for yourself, but that thing trying to bite and suck blood, Donny says wisely:" Mickey just because a bat does not mean that feeds on blood, there are bats that eat other things, Donny Mickey as he explained about the different things they ate bats, Raph accommodated the chair near the spot where the bat was hanging white then climb on to reach it when it was near the bat, lovingly strokes his chin and encourages it to wake up, when the bat opens his eyes, sees Raph, and perches on his shoulder, as if already know when this happens Raph gets the bat on his shoulder while leaving the chair in place and Donny and Mickey still discussing the issue of what bats eat,as they discuss and argue, Raph goes to his room quietly with the bat on his shoulder, when he entered his room, his brothers ask where it was Raph and the bat, moments after they enter the room Raph Donnie, Mickey and Leo, asking for the bat, but Raph was sitting quietly in his coffin with little light in his room reading a book with the bat on his shoulder, Leo asked hastily: "you do with the bat and your room?, and that this so still on your shoulder?, Raph he replies as he closes the book: "Truth is not great, but I think this bat and I had already seen, but I do not know why That impression, she suddenly heard an unpleasant voice, a kind of mixture of German and English accent, saying: "You should assume that it is obvious you know the bat and that knows you, after this all turn their eyes and see Vladimir and Master Splinter with a sad face, Vladimir adds: "I know that bat long, Raph tells a little confused," but if this bat have not seen it, I have a feeling just seeing him a few times , but are distant memories, says Vladimir serious and frowning, "the bat was your pet for many years, everyone in the room of Raph are confused, Master Splinter esepto that looked worried

continue
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:10 pm

D'aw...a pet bat...cute.
Back to top Go down
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Chapter 11: A little more about the past

Vladimir invites everyone to sit in the living room so they could hear what i had to say very attentive and comfortable, all sat in different parts of the living room, and Raph Mickey sat on the floor, one at each end the sofa where he sat was the Master Splinter, Vladimir and Leo, Donny took his seat in the reclining chair and had little, after all are seated, there was silence, until Raph said impatiently: "Okay, tell us if or not about what this bat?, indicating the men apparently had a few moments behind the bat landed on him, looking worried Raph to bat, but it turns out the little animal had gone flying down to one hand Vladimir, Vladimir when he had the bat resting on his hand, rose from the couch leaning on his cane in the form of cash, look into the void with his back and said seriously: "This bat was the first gift I gave you when you went to live with me for years, Leo rose hastily interrupted from his seat and said hastily: "How can you say that, Raph at any point in his life went with you, as far as I remember,Vladimir turns his head back and tells him frowning, "you said it perfectly Leonardo, that you remember that if he really was with me at some point in their lives, just confused Mickey exclaims," what, on hearing this Donny explains, "Leo said in that statement you may not remember that has happened, it means that there may be the posivilidad that has passed and do not remember, is a legal vacuum, a little less confused only Mickey exclaims," Leo ...., ah heard it, sits back down as if he had been defeated in battle, Vladimir turning his head toward the empty again Splinter asks aloud: "continuous or not, Splinter?, Master Splinter with the head facing the floor 'with a sad expression no words, it continues counting Vladimir with this: "Raph went to live with me for a while to Romania, when I was four or five years, began to relate to people from the aristocracy, reading for fun, the arts and his first instincts, but ... that was before the inevitable, sad Raph says, "the fire, right?, smiling slightly Vladimir says," so I remember, right?, Raph is lifted i is directed toward, where the front of the Vladimir turns to see him without exchanging a word, the little bat flies off into Raph's shoulder, which gently caresses her chin,Leo confused, is raised from his seat and asks, "but that Raph can only remember that series and events, and not us?, Donny also gets up from where he sat and said:" Leo, it is likely that have been busy while I was with Vladimir Raph so far, things that perhaps we have been traumatized for life, and so our minds can not and do not want to remember that Raph went a long time, because maybe only while something bad has happened to us, watching Vladimir Splinter was still head down, he asks again: "want to continue?, Master Splinter without saying anything just keep his eyes down, only confusing Mickey stands where I sat and adds: "But, what type of event bad about us not allowing us to remember?, Vladimir sarcarticamente smiling now," it is not obvious?, Splinter was the divorce and her mother, Reiko Mikami, listening to this all remain confused and looking at the Master Splinter was still head down with a sad expression on his face .. continue ....

NOTE: Mikami Reiko is the name of an anime character, which is a very anbiciosa Ghostbusters is accompanied by a ghost and his assistant who apparently is a college student in love with her, see it is very good!XD
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:07 am

AH! I know that anime! It's pretty decent!
Nice chapter Tsukino!
Back to top Go down
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: TMNT Dark Histories (the continuation of vampire parody just about changing the title)   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Chapter 12: Mystery Mummy

Leo next to Master Splinter in the sofa watching his father that avatar is the raw truth and asks, "Master Splinter because the hidden so long?, ie is it true?, we have a mother?, Mickey adds sarcastic from the place I was going to Donnie who was at his side, "and I believe all these years I was a single parent, Donnie said nothing beats her with his elbow in the pit of my stomach to shut up, while only Splinter covers his face with both hands to hide the shame of their children about their mother, and adds sad, almost with the intention to mourn: "She did not want ustudes think I'm a monster by his mother away from our side, Leo with the intention to console his father, rests his head on his shoulder and hugs him tightly, Kazz sadly goes to the sofa to console the Master Splinter, adding, "no parent is considered a monster by his sons, Vladimir with an evil smile just stares at Splinter, adding with a sarcastic laugh, "but she most tender and yet so naive and innocent as you say that how are the parents if you do not tubiste?, about to Kazz take reprisals is stopped by a sign from the hands of seriously telling Raph "I take care of this, do not stain the tongue bastards like this ph, Vladimir with a relaxed voice tells"you should have more respect with me as I am your father, Raph arrogant and angry tone says,"that face you show to my assuming that you are my father if you never make me not even been with me, plus I'd rather be the son of Splinter and his wife, wherever you are abut to be the son you son of a ... Rabefore completing the sentence, Donnie covers her mouth to Raph and Mickey says with authority: "so that you know is WELCOME here can go that he came, said Vladimir neutral quiet before you go:"Well I'll be gone, but remember, good things never last forever, especially when you Raph when you feel attracted to your instinct will come again begging for my help, after saying it was Vladimir withdrew in silence, while Vladimir Donnie retires uncovers his mouth to Raph and congratulated him with Mickey for daring to tell all that he told his alleged father, Kazz Raph call to turn around, while she continued hugging the Master Splinter said this with a smile "arigato, Raph-Shin, Raph continued watching her until the Master Splinter interrupted his voice saying," you should not have treated Vladimir like that just for telling the truth as it really is, Leo exclaimed upon hearing and seeing him move: "Master Splinter okay?, feel better?, The Master Splinter said with a smile:" Leonardo'm fine, thanks for your concern, but this should know,Mickey confused says "that thing?, donnie making a gesture with his voice says:" D'oh ... it is not obvious?, as was to be separated from our mother, Mickey looking to the sky and having a finger on his lips says: "mmm ... so it was, Donnie with an expression of anger tells him: "you'll hear whether or not it, Mickey replied, "Well if nothing more interesting to do, when they all approach the couch starts to explain Splinter, seeing that everyone is very attentive to what he says: "His mother, Reiko Mikami was the pet of a close friend of Master Yoshi in New York, had the reputation of being a very famous Japanese exorcist, who was also a priest, was always called Father Karusu, his mother was an adult turtle when I saw first time in his cage that was bringing Karusu times on visits to Master Yoshi, had seen only from afar, but something in that creature made me feel something ... strange, one day the Master Yoshi will get a letter from Karusu who had gone to Mexico to perform an exorcism, and left him by his pet, Yoshi had confidence and Mikami I get along so we decided to put in my cage along with me,and not mistaken, after a while we began to have closer interaction until one day, he received another letter from an anonymous sender, the only thing on the envelope that said, was that the sender was from Mexico, the letter said that unfortunately Karusu Father had died in an exorcism, he also said his last will, that was to release his beloved pet of almost a lifetime, which was made, with a sad ending The Master Splinter, I never knew more it, until one day before what we are in a pet store nearby had an adult turtle to eight small turtles around her, because he was worried how to survive after losing my only Master, ignores the would have been complete without it or not, but who were the other turtles that were close to it?, heard it last all were surprised to conclude that these turtles were them, but Donnie says, "wait before drawing conclusions, think, we are four and turtles from the pet store were eight, Kazz added from the sofa where she sat while picking up your pet that aproxomaba to her: "Yeah but, even so imformacion gives such a possibility, or not ?, Master Splinter?, now looking to Master Splinter, The Master Splinter to look down still says "do not really know ...
End

Note: Father Karusu is one of the few characters that appear in the anime Mikami Ghostbusters
Note 2: Ralph-Shin is a nickname referring to Kazz Raph occupies in Japanese Kun suffix was changed by the suffix meaning red Shin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tmnt vampire parody "below"   tmnt vampire parody "below" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tmnt vampire parody "below"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3