TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Mikey looked at Nix curiously. "Did you find her?" He asked but Nix shook her head, her hair flicking around her face.

"No, she's still gone. I've tried everywhere, even alternate universes...nothing." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Mistiee looked at the ship and nodded "okay i in too" "so am i" Sol said standing beside his sister.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:23 pm

"Let's do this thing." Venus smirked.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Falljoy raised a paw, "You there! Behind the door!" She sounded like someone not to be triffled with.

"U-us, commander?" Came a mousey voice

"No, the janitors--Yes you!" Tell your buddies we got ourselves a mission!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:21 pm

"Oh this is going to be interesting." Evelyn smirked.

"We're going to have to be very crafty, Falljoy." Leo warned. "I don't think this Azula will be easy to take down."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:28 pm

"Janitors?" Nix raised a brow before she grinned. "Least suspicious people on the ship. Nice idea."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 am

"Don't you worry. I took crafty lessons from Sawstripe."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:59 pm

"Sawstripe?" said Venus. "Do I even want to ask?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 pm

"Hey, she's the most crafty wolf I know." Falljoy said annoyed, "And she's the only one I know that can be crafty, headstrong, and kindhearted at the same time."

"Wow, who else do you hang out with?" Sokka said, now by their side
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:28 pm

"Lotso wolves like her," said Venus. "I've never really met any though."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 am

"wolves really cool Valley would be freaking out that she missed this" Sol exclaimed to Mistiee she nodded back curtly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:10 am

"Um who-" began Raph. "Oh forget it."
"We need to pick up the pace," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:56 pm

"Definitely. So what exactly is the plan here, Falljoy?" Evelyn asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:22 pm

"Just follow my lead.." SHe said defiantly with a hint of annoyance, and started walking
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Nix nodded as she followed Falljoy, keeping an eye out for anyone that may have been tailing them or might spot them.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 am

Sol looked about " Do they stay under your power like for ever or does it wear off?" he asked the wolf girl.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

"Falljoy, tell them to move faster to," commanded Venus.
"Ya not the leader," muttered Raph.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 am

"Hey, she's right." Falljoy snapped at him, "Hey!!! All of you, move your lazy arse! When we've got work to do, WE GOT WORK TO DO!! Move it!!" That is probably the scariest thing she has ever said.

But, at least it was enough to send everyone else scrambling.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Nix smothered a laugh when the janitors scurried ahead but she paused, a tingle o nteh back of her neck. She flung herself aside and a moment later there was the faint shimmering of displaced air where she had been before. "What was that?!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Don helped Nix up "whats wrong?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 pm

"Someone either just tried to teleport me to another dimension, or that was a powerful energy surge." She shivered as Don helped her up. "Let's move quick."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 am

Don inspected the air around him before following her "maybe we should"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:45 pm

"Someone?" Evelyn asked curiously.

"Who would try to teleport you to another dimension?" Leo asked, still fallowing Falljoy and her army of brainwashed firebenders.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Azula was spotted.

"Everyone, keep that girl at bay!" the wolf screamed

"But that's just Azula." said a janitor

Falljoy's eyes started glowing. Not aqua, but a red-orange.

"What?" She said, annoyed and shaking with anger.

Everyone elses eyes started glowing red-orange as well

"Get the girl..." Everyone droned.

"Wait, you said if they get brainwashed more than once, they lose it." Sokka said, sounding smart for once.

"Yep, but they are going to go insane towards Azula. They will capture her or die trying."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:43 am

Sol was right next to Evelyn when she said that and his eyes widened in shock "what someone else but i thought..." mistiee cut him off "i doubt it" but sol was persistant "it would make sense that someone else would be able to hold that kind of power besides me"
"i doubt it" Mistiee repeated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next