TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6031 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 pm

"Falljoy," said Toph, "What will happen to them when do catch Azula?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:36 pm

"Then their minds will deteriorate and they'll roam the land as the country's psychos
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 pm

"Oh lovely..." Nix muttered before glancing at Sol and the others. "I only know one person who can do that from a distance, and that's...my sister." She shivered. "But she's gone."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Sol walked forward "sorry" he said then looked at the floor "i thougth i was the only one but this means i'm not" he told Mistiee who looked shocked "i told you" he said then turned to Nix "is there anyone else or do you think maybe she isn't gone?" he asked as if nothing was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:39 pm

"Um, Falljoy? I know they're the bad guys and all...but...don't you think it's wrong to cause they're brains to deteriorate?!" Evelyn blurted out. "I'm not trying to be preachy or anything, because of done some stuff worse than this in the past, but..." Evelyn blushed fiercely and wouldn't meet anyone's gaze.

Leo put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't think about unpleasant things like that."

She shook her head to clear it. "Ok. Anyway, how do we know they aren't just victims of a corrupt society?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Nix frowned in thought, pausing for a moment. "I have a pretty good connection with her, and I can't feel her at all. I don't know anyone else, sorry." She apologized before standing behind Azula. "Hello, sweetie." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:21 pm

"Go get her, Nix," said Venus. "Falljoy, I know that it was to stop, Azula, but next time, have a little more respect for the people's lives. They could have families. Remember, if I didn't find the guys when I did or if something happened to them before that, I wouldn't be here right now. Your life can change in an instant because of one thing a person did, good or bad."

Splinter, Aang, Katara were on another air ship, but it was close to the others and Master Splinter heard what sounded like a whisper (because of wind) from his daughter. 'Good, my child,' he though. 'You are truly learning.'
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Nix nodded as Azula turned to face her, and she flew through the air and tackled the other woman. They crashed to the deck and began yelling and cursing at each other, clawing and pulling each other's hair.

Mikey could only blink, open-mouthed at the catfight.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 pm

"Well, it's only temporary," the wolf said, finally responding, "at least, a month. At worst, a year. Well, from what I've seen...But it could be biased."

"So...." Sokka droned

"No, they'll change," She responded before the words even left Sokka's mouth, "but it's like natural change with time. They'll isolate themselves by impulse to the state their brains are in, let it regrow and collect itself, and find their families."

"I thought brains don't regenerate," Aang said thoughfully

"Normal brains, no. But that's the result of the brainwash, since I brainwashed them more than once, the brainwashed aura, since completed its task, will fix the brain. But, depending how experienced that person is, it'll take longer to fix it. Unfortunately though, if you brainwash more than three times, the brain will be beyond repair."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:05 pm

"Don't do that," said Venus. "No matter what. I still don't like that you brain washed them twice." Then she smirked. "And you're giving me a brain-ache."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Evelyn groaned. "That was bad. Worse than Mikey...Um, shouldn't we focus on covering for Nix?"

"What?" Leo turned to see the cat-fight ensuing behind him. "Guys, we need to focus!" He ordered, beginning to fight the soldiers that were now coming onto the ship from the others docked nearby.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"Since this somehow invoves cats, I'm staying out of it." Falljoy said and sat down

"But I'm not!" Sokka took out his boomerang and started running.

"What's the difference between Raph and Sokka?" Falljoy said, slightly annoyed, "One's hotheaded, one's not headed."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:06 am

Mistiee run toward to the two girls and ripped Azula off in an air bubble "SOL NOW!!" Sol ran forward his metal arm cuffs melting in his hands jumping forward he trapped Azula's to the floor with the metal cuffs and was about to trap her fet when she whiplashed them around and kicked him off the ship "Sol nooooooo!" misties cried leting the bubble pop she was about to jump off the ship when a blue version of Sol apppeared "what oh no you lost your body!" while Mistiee was distracted Azula broke her metal cuffs and flunbg herself to a standing posititon "is that the best you can do?!" she screamed
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Nix growled as she flipped to her feet, swirls of white energy writhing around her hands and forearms. They formed claw-like blades on each hand and she launched herself at Azula, tackling her to the floor again.

[[Yeah, she really hates her for some reason ^^;]]
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:42 pm

(No! This isn't dying yet! Not on my watch!)

Sokka was right behind Azula, he had her, he had her.

Then Azula jumped and landed he on Nix.

"Sorry!" he tried to keep himself from blushing.

Before she could snap back, Azula landed in front of them.

And let it rip.

Lightning bolts shot out of her fingers. Sokka and Nix would've been crispy Cajun fried, if a fellow (brainwashed) firebender didn't deflect the lightning. The twosome felt a strange blue energy encase them both and lift them both up.

They were floating, and they floated towards the glowing wolf.

"Sheesh, think before you act, thickhead." Falljoy snapped
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:17 pm

(OH thankgod!)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Venus tried blowing fire out of her hand to attack Azula, but she couldn't concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:03 pm

"Hmm...I wonder if I can do lighting in this world." Evelyn grinned. She concentrated, feeling the energy withing her build up. Suddenly, she released it in the form of lightening at Azula.

"All right!" Evelyn smirked in triumph. It was short lived.

Azula redirected the lightening back towards her.

"Oh, crap!" She yelped diving to the right and narrowly missing the retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Nix growled, glaring at Azula from where she stood. The white energy around her hands flickered and suddenly vanished, and she glanced down at her arms, alarm flashing across her face before a small wisp of energy returned and coiled around her left arm, almost like a snake. Change that, it was a snake, it's eyes bright and it's long tongue flickered as it eyed up it's owner.
"Hey, Fang." Nix smiled, though it was sad as she patted it's head. "Guess I'm almost out of strength, huh?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:20 pm

"Whoa!!" Falljoy, Sokka, and they were pretty sure, many others.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:07 pm

"Cool," said Venus. "Hey, I bet you wish Fangladesh was that big, eh, Raph."
"No, I like my ball python the size she is," said Raph, who did secretly want a bigger pet snake.
(Sorry, I threw in a reference to a pet I 'gave' (i.e. thought up for) Raph years ago that is usually included in stories I write.)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Nix glanced at the others before she bent her head closer to Fang, whispering quietly to her snake. Her head reared back and Fang hissed, disapproval clear in her eyes. Nix frowned at her familiar, hissing quietly to her before Fang slithered away, not happy.

[[Yes, Nix is a parseltongue. She jumped into the HP world at one point and got that ability]]
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 pm

(That...is very cool. I love that.)

"Did you just talk to a snake?" asked Venus in her 'I am creeped out.' voice.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:25 am

[[hehe, I need to write that fanfic up at one point, actually lol]]]

Nix laughed, slightly embarassed but she nodded. "Yeah, it's a long story. I'll tell more later." Was all she was able to say before Azula screamed, Fang having latched onto her leg and bitten her.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:46 pm

(awesome! Tell me when you do so that I can read it!)
"Can you teach me how?" asked Venus.
"Venus, no more powahs fer ya," said Raph.
"But it's speaking snake," said Venus. "It's more like speaking Spanish than using Sheildethics."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next