TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak

Go down 
+2
Katniss
Greysight
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Empty
PostSubject: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:03 am

It all began in Central Africa with the death of a single tribe.

No one had heard from the tribe in nearly six months; and so, Red Cross set out to investigate only to find burned huts and charred bodies, many of which were twisted and mutated beyond recognition. They took the bodies back to the lab, to try to determine the cause.

They found nothing.

Two days later, the men who had found the bodies began to get extremely ill. They became lethargic and unable to keep anything down. They had dizzy and fainting spells that became increasingly worse. Their bodies began to deteriorate, taking away first their senses, before shutting down completely. The victims died within three days of showing signs of illness and by that time, they had been in contact with hundreds people, who in turn had done the same.

The Outbreak had begun.

It spread across Africa like a wildfire and bled up into the Middle East. Doctors, bioengineers, everyone was trying to find ways to stop it or contain it. When it finally seemed as if they had, news of another outbreak in Central America blasted the news airwaves. The entire earth was in the grips of this new Plague. All it seems they could really do was determine that the virus was man made, and now countries are arguing over who is responsible while the plauge continues to spred. War seems iminent.

Already, there are reports of people dying in New York City.

..-~*~-..

This is an alternate dimension and timeline, this means that this RPG will have nothing to do with the other role play games on this site. I would like this to be a very literate game and so there will be a few rules in place.

1. No one liners, try to be descriptive and describe how your characters are thinking and feeling.
2. Spell Check is your friend: it even helps point out grammatical errors. Please use it. I know no one is perfect, minor mistakes are ok.
3. No Original Characters can already know the TMNT nor can they be related. This causes too much confusion and can get out of hand.
4. No one player can have more than 2 characters, 3 if they are playing a canon. This may be subject to change. NPCs (non played characters such as people on the street or the Bad guys) and the game’s environment are to be controlled by me, the “Story Teller”.
5. Please bold speech, (and color if you like), it makes it easier to catch what is being said. Thoughts are to be italics.
6. Powers are to be kept to a minimum. Yes, I know I play a powerful Psychic, this is why the rule is minimum and not completely banned.
7. As the “Story Teller” of this game, I have the right to veto any action in the game, deny anyone from joining, and ask anyone to leave should they continuously break these rules.
8. I know there is a database for the OCs, but since this is an alternate timeline, things are different. Every OC is to make a short bio of their characters in here using this template:

Name:
Alias:
Species:
Appearance: (what do they look like? What do they wear?)
Abilities: (special things your character can do, like hacking)
Powers: (powers that your character might have)
Weapons: (what weapons do they have?)
History: (at least 3 paragraphs.)
Special: (is there anything else we should know?)

9. Your OC cannot have a relationship with the Canon you play, this is unfair and extremely boring.
10. No God Modding, you cannot win ever fight and doge every attack.

...-~*~-..

I know this all may seem a little controlling, but I am trying to minimize confusion. It is by playing very literate games like this that I became a good writer, and I think that you guys might like the challenge.

*Note* The TMNT are around 21-22.

Claimed Characters:
Canon:
Leonardo: Katanagirl
Michelangelo: Donny'sGirl007
Donatello: Katniss
Raphael: Haluwasa2
Splinter: Greysight
Casey: Haluwasa2
April: Katniss

Original:
Miranda Tezlov: Greysight
Ginger Haberfield: Katanagirl
Keira Sparrow: Katniss
Jacky Swanson: Donny's Girl
Mura: Haluwasa2
Sparky: FallenAngel400

Last edited by Greysight on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:28 am

Name: Miranda Yumiko Tanaka-Tezlov
Alias: Greysight
Species: Mutant Turtle
Appearance: Short, lithe anthropomorphic turtle frame with jade green skin and three fingers on each hand. Her left eye is pale blue, and her right is a blood red. She often wears a leather fedora, patched leather coat and boots with reflective shades. She also has a belt attached to thigh holsters where she holds an assortment of tools including weapons.
Abilities: Trained in Hand to Hand combat, (assassination), Expert Marksman, bilingual (English and Japanese), Military Tactics and Etiquette, History, Rudimentary Computer Operation, Basic Acrobatics and Stealth
Powers: Psychic – holds mastery over telepathy and telekinesis; she also can astral project but cannot control it.
Weapons: A pair of Kukhri, Throwing knives, explosive darts, two Baretta 92 semi automatic handguns.
History: Born in Iga Ueno Japan, Miranda and her Family moved to New York just after she was born. She shared a room with her brother Mikhail Yuuichi for nearly five years before a home invasion killed her parents and kidnapped her brother. Melike remained in deep shock for six months and when told what happened she merely said that a ‘metal man’ hurt her mommy.

Cleared by her doctors, she went to live with her father’s sister and her family in Mobile, Alabama where she was abused by her uncle for being part Japanese. She lived there for two years before she finally stood up to her uncle. Enraged, he charged after her only to fall down clutching his chest, suffering from a massive stroke. Her aunt was now terrified of her, and blamed Miranda for her husband’s stroke. Unable to stand living there any longer, the girl ran away.

She was discovered and picked up by Mutant Militia soldiers looking for young recruits and Miranda met their requirements. Not only did she have the mentality for being a soldier, but she tested positive for a very rare dormant gene. They took the girl back to the Benning Islands where they began the procedures. There proved to be a problem during the mutation, it turned out that Miranda’s gene was actually active and by mutating her they inadvertently made the gene more powerful. It destroyed Miranda’s irises, made her colorblind and deathly allergic to any mind altering drug.

Nonetheless, Miranda was content with her new mutant turtle form and her life as a soldier in training for the mutant militia. She grew up, made various friends… until it all went wrong. She discovered something she should not have, and those responsible found out. They assassinated the President of the Benning Islands and framed her. With no other choice, Miranda fled the islands and has been on the run ever since trying to stop their plans.

She failed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:03 am

Name: Keira Sparrow
Alias: Kei, Hunter
Species: Demon/devil
Appearance: Short black, spiky hair. Hair is spiked outwards from her head, pointing toward the back mostly. Each spike has a red streak down the centre. Blue eyes. Is usually found wearing a blue Superman t-shirt and grey/green cargo pants. Has large white wings, but they look like demon wings (spiked tips, leathery). Has small stubs where horns should be, as they are still growing in. Tail is black, with a red tip shaped like a curved double-axe blade. Lethal when swung, so you learn to dodge quick.
Abilities: Can fly at speeds up to 200kph without a passanger. with passanger, 100kph tops.
Powers: Can temporarily blind people. Can throw black fire/light at people in various forms (fireball, chains, whip, etc). She has to hold a weapon for her light to learn to take on that form.
Weapons: See above. Also wields her axe-tail and twin daggers.
History: Keira was born from an angel mother and a demon father. She was raised like a normal child until she was 5, when the other demons and angels found them and killed her parents and twin brother. She alone managed to escape the slaughter, as she was at a friends place for a sleepover.
She lived rough, going from foster family to foster family, but everyone rejected her because she was 'such a naughty child'. Ran away from the orphanage at the age of 14 and lived on the streets. One day she got caught in a fight with some punks and her jacket was torn, revealing her wings. She had to kill them to stop her identity being revealed, something she still regrets and has occasional nightmares about.
She had lived rough on the streets since, occasionally breaking into shops for food and money. She also took up the title of 'Hunter', when she became vigilante-like and stopped several break-ins.

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:00 am

Last edited by katanagirl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:26 am

Great idea. Please excuse me for any careless grammar mistakes.

Name: Jacky Swanson
Alias: Contessa Wingfoot
Species: Mutated eagle/human
Appearance: Average height, human like body and face. She has a pair of black wings that she can fold against her body when she is not using them. Her eyes are both yellow. She wears a black jumpsuit and black combat boots. She also wears a belt holster that carries her laser gun and bullwhip.
Abilities: Expert marksman, master with a bullwhip, expert in aerodynamics, and aircraft.
Powers: She can send out sonic screams with her voice and she has bird like vision.
Weapons: Laser gun, bullwhip

History: Jacky was a normal child living in Boston until her 11th year. She moved with her mom and dad to NYC. Her dad was in search of better job options. Life was easy for the next five years ,but on Jacky's 16th birthday things went sour in the Swanson home. Jacky's mom and dad divorced and her mom threw her out on the streets of NYC to fend for herself.

Jacky was unable to to care for herself out on the lonely streets of NYC. She ended up crawling into an old abandon warehouse or so she thought was abandoned. Now this warehouse happened to be Dr. Peter Jacobs' mutation lab, which was hidden underground. He found Jacky's lifeless body on the warehouse level. He believed she was going to die. So, he decided to use her for one of his mutation projects. He injected her with DNA of birds and other DNA. Which caused her to grow eagle like wings and her voice became a strong sonic like weapon.

Dr. Jacobs decided to give her to the Air Force thinking they would like an eagle like mutant in the ranks. There in the Air Force she learned hand to hand combat, aerodynamics, aircraft flight, and the use of many weapons. She became the Air Force's undercover agent Contessa Wingfoot.

She still is today.

Last edited by Donny'sGirl007 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:23 pm

This looks really cool!
Name: Techno-Organic Robot No. 248.76, The Puppet Master (LXXVI)
Alias: Mura (Pronounced Moor-ah)
Species: Robot w/ human qualities and characteristics.
Appearance: Dark black hair that was designed with blood red spots to look bloodstained that goes down to her shoulders. She wears a no sleeve black leotard connected to black cloth fishnet to look like sleeves and neck collar. She wears a hoop skirt that is black with black lace around it. She wears black high heeled boots. Her arms are bandaged up all the way to her fishnet sleeves.
Abilities: Has good acrobatics skills.
Powers: Whenever she takes out a strand of her hair and ties it around her finger it becomes a hair-thin string of practically unbreakable steel.
Weapons: Her ten easily replaceable steel strings that can make you bleed and she can use you as a puppet with.
History: The techno-organic robots were experiments made by the Foot and Baxter Stockman. It took 248 designs and and 76 tries of the final design to get it perfect. They were made to be perfect killing machines. And the first one that worked was Techno-Organic Robot No. 248.76, The Puppet Master (LXXVI).

Her personality was made to be devious, calculating, but with human emotions. She was also programmed to be able to have to eat human food and other human things. She was perfect until she started getting a mind of her own and began to speak and rebel against her creators. They shut her offline and put her in a containment unit for two and a half years and never made another Techno-organic.

Until Stockman left the Foot. Before he did, he opened up her containment unit and left her on a rampage in the Foot Building and escaped. Once her full mind-of-her-own was developed she gave herself a name: Mura. She began to work as a vigilante by night and a cashier by day. Instead of destroying innocent and good lives, she took the ironic path and began to help them. Her goal is to find out how to become all human.

Special: Her steel hairs can be broken by two things, (1) anything stronger than steel, (2) Pressure put on it for a while (Ex. If someone were able to pull it so it was strong and straight and hold a knife to it and hold it anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes depending on the type of knife).
She can use her steel strings to swing through trees, the only downfall is the trail on broken branches she leaves behind.
In case you hadn't guessed, she's goth.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Are any of you going to claim a Canon character?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Sure! I'll play Raphael! Raph
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:01 pm

I'll take Don, if you want Smile

Edit: Oh, and April as well if she's free Big grin

Last edited by Katniss on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:31 pm

I would love to take Mikey if he is still open. Mike
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 am

someone else can take Leo

Last edited by katanagirl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:02 am

(Ok! I'll start working on an opening post)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:09 am

i'll join with Sparks
Name-Sparks2T000Mergatron
Alias-Sparks, Sparky
Age-doesn't have one
Gender-doesn't have one
Species-a computer virus
Appearance-doesn't have one of it own but it favorite appearance for the outside world is a twelve year old girl with stringy black hair and glasses.
Abilities-is able to hack into other computers as an administrator and delete information also is able to take form of person in a photo on the internet in the outside world.
Powers-N/A
History-Sparks was a virus created by Michael Mc Summons one the creators of Telecom America he invented Sparks to destroy hackers and other viruses that could lead to the destruction of the telecommunications all over America.

Sadly Sparks grew a brain of its own and gave Michael ultimate power over the internet but Michael had thought that his creation would be the end of the worlds communications, so he created the kill code to destroy Sparks. By now Sparks even had a personality and felt betrayed so Sparks fled and went on a destructive rampage through the internet until it found it could exit the cyber world into the real one as any form from the internet.

Sparks leaves the internet every so often to learn about the things that it can't learn in cyberspace.

Special: Sparks acts like a normal person so you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between it and a normal human except for it's superior and vast knowledge

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:01 am

Since no one has claimed him yet I can take Casey if you want.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:14 am

Splinter watched the news with a solemn frown. The situation was getting worse. Just recently, the virus was found in a small village deep in China and it was spreading like wild fire. Every nation was now blaming everyone else; he feared the worst was yet to come. He glanced over to his four sons and their two friends Casey and April. The two humans were staying with them in hopes to protect them from this wholly unnatural plague. He recalled Michelangelo mentioning a fear that the dead would soon 'come back to life'. Splinter shook his head.

The old rat knew he could not keep his family hidden for long. His sons were getting anxious, he feared that Donatello would find a cure; but he did not have the resources, it was too risky. The Virus was even affecting animals. Still, they would have to go out soon; they only had enough supplies for a month. And he was beginning to think it was best that they stocked up as much as they could before the illness spread even further.

"Donatello, find the medical masks." He finally said, for those who gave quizzical looks, Splinter added. “We are going out.” He couldn’t let them do this alone.

..-~*~-..

Greysight was miserable. She had failed. The turtle knew she would, but she had hoped her attempts would at least stall the ‘Council’ for a little bit longer. Enough time for those who counted to finally realize what was going on.

And now, it was too late.

Even if Morgan and the rest realized that it was people within the Mutant Militia that had caused this, it was too late to save them. The Virus had spread too far and there was no cure. The Council’s ultimate plans would eventually take place. They would get their “strange new world”. Sure, some humans would survive the virus, already there were reports of some people who didn’t die; but, those who did survive would always be different. The fauna would be different too: very different.

To make matters worse, threats were already being made between the different countries: they were making demands that the culprits be brought to light. She let out a laugh, good luck on that. On the bright side, she knew that she was immune: She had been subjected to the virus long ago.

Too bad it couldn’t be used to help anyone else.

With a deep sigh, she looked down at the warehouse below. It had taken years of planning, but she was well prepared for the upcoming events. Soon it would be too dangerous to go outside, even when all the people were dead. Now, she just had a little more work to do. Pulling on her brown leather coat and hat, she headed for the exit – locking it behind her – and went out into the world.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:48 am

(anyone playing leo can take this)

I knew that the first thing I would have to do is get Mikey out of his hiding place as soon as Master Splinter finished his sentence Mikey ran off quicker than a speeding light-bolt. I was walking up when I heard Mikey in his room talking to himself “I don’t what to go out there” I heard him say I started to knock on the door there was a bit of a rustle then I could hear nothing I opened the door to find Mikey smiling to thin air “um Mikey let go we all waiting for you and don’t worry we’ll be back soon enough” I started tugging at his arm then he got up sadly and we met the group together…

Last edited by katanagirl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:53 am

Jacky was soaring above NYC searching for more virus outbreaks. Will this ever end she thought. Jacky having mutant genetics, she was safe from the deadly air born disease. Jacky scanned the glorious city that now looked like abandon ghost town. Jacky started to head for the base, but she paused she thought she saw something on the street with her hawk like vision. She slowly flew down closer. are those mutants I see she thought how odd she had never seen them before. Jacky checked her laser gun settings as she descended even closer.

~~***~~

As everyone was getting ready to leave Mikey was stalling in his room I don't want to go out there Mikey shuttered. Mikey heard knocks on his door. great I new they would come for me, action figures save yourself!!! Mikey said as he burrowed under some blankets on the floor. Perfect they will think I am just a pile of dirty clothes on the floor and they will go look for me somewhere else he thought with a smile on his face.

Last edited by Donny'sGirl007 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:59 am

Mura finished her last costumer of the day and walked out of the store. She pulled at her medical mask a little to get a better whiff of air. All she could smell was disease, whatever it smelled like. 'I hope this doesn't affect me,' she thought 'I am half-organic.' Mura could only hope her robotic side would help with immunity. She looked down the street. She saw a gangster trying to beat up somebody by an alley way and began to ran towards them.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you," she said. Without even giving him a chance to speak, she let her allowed her steel hairs to wrap around and throw him across the alleyway. People who noticed payed no mind. Mura knew they usually just thought it was a trick of the eye or that she had just punched him or something. "Make sure you call the cops and not one word about me," she told the teenage boy the gangster had tried to beat up and left.
~*~*~*~*
Casey was getting ready to leave the lair with everyone else.
"Raph, who do you think is behind this?" asked Casey.
"I really dunno, Case," said Raph "I really dunno. It could jus' be some kinda natural thing, but the way it's spreadin' so fast..." Both knew this was the most scared they had ever been in their life.

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 am

((Hey guys? You didn't even Role play the TMNT LEAVING the lair... Please edit your posts and take out your characters immediately spotting the TMNT.

THEY ARE NINJAS. They would make sure NO ONE was around when they surfaced. Also, Just because your characters are quiet, it does not mean they are silent. Your characters are NOT Ninjas and making them immediately spot the TMNT is a bit... God Mode-ish. I know i sound bossy but keep in mind that in the rules I stated I was Story Teller and that they control the enviroment. Imagine this as a literate Dungeons & Dragons game or TMNT and other STrangeness with out the dice.

So, agian, start with them leaving the lair because the lair is where I placed them. Not leaving the sewers.

Also, it isn't about to rain.))
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:05 pm

(Sorry. I thought it was Time Lapse. I'll edit.)
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Donny'sGirl007 wrote:
Jacky was soaring above NYC searching for more virus outbreaks. Will this ever end she thought. Jacky having mutant genetics, she was safe from the deadly air born disease. Jacky scanned the glorious city that now looked like abandon ghost town. Jacky started to head for the base, but she paused she thought she saw something on the street with her hawk like vision. She slowly flew down closer. are those mutants I see she thought how odd she had never seen them before. Jacky checked her laser gun settings as she descended even closer.

Mutants? Yes. As a bird of prey, Jacky had increadible vision and so it was no contest from her position high in the sky she would see the figure in the brown jacket hopping from roof top to roof top. Or even a robot. The city of New York was not yet a ghost town. there were still a few people corageous enough to go about their day, but the description was close.

The Mutant in question was Greysight, heading out to finish her 'list'.

..-~*~-..

SPlinter sighed at Michelangelo, glad that Leonardo pulled him outof his hiding spot. "We will be careful, it is nearly nightfall. We will stick to the shadows. We must find more food."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Mura looked up and saw a flash of brown. She felt like she needed to go after it, but felt it was a trick of the light and had a bad feeling about. Her stomach growled and she entered a pizza parlor a few shops down. She ordered her favorite: extra cheese with onions and pepper covered in garlic and sat down.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Sparks wondered through the street humming completely oblivious to the destruction around her. Her black long hair blew across her pale face, she needed an entry point somewhere to enter her home, her world where she was the boss and there was no boundaries. A home up there she looked up and down the house it had a open window on the second floor. she looked up and down the street. no one. she cracked her knuckles and began her first break in.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:15 am

Keira sat dejectedly beside a gargoyle on top of a building. "This stupid disease sucks...I wonder if i'm gonna get it? I'll probably get seriously sick, I don't know if being half angel, half demons can die a mortal death. I guess it's time to test that theory." She sighed, standing up. Her white demon wings cracked and she grimaced. "Ouch...how long was I sitting here again?" She mused before diving off the building, her wings soon catching the air and pulling her up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 am

Jacky circled about to see what the brown figure was, but got distracted by something else in the corner of her eye. It had wings could there be another mutant like me she thought. her thoughts were interrupted her Air Force base radio had gone off. she answered it nothing special chief the New Yorkers seem to be going about the lives like they normally do she paused as she listened to her chief's response no chief no mutants as far as I can see Contessa out She put her radio back in her pocket. I don't want to give anything away about the flying mutant until I know more

~~***~~

Alright Master Splinter Mikey said sadly. Can we check the pizza place down the road it's close by and I could live off pizza for like forever. Mikey got excited with this idea Leo! Leo! can I lead the pack can I! can I!!. Mikey said jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next