TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak

Go down 
+2
Katniss
Greysight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Keira rested a hand on Hamish's shoulder and smiled slightly. "I understand, Hamish. So let's try to find her, then we'll see what we can do." She told him.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:51 am

Hamish nodded and was taken back to his place since it was very close."How did you meet Jamie?" he asked out of the blue
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:36 am

"Keira does not remember, but we were fighting against the Remnant, more of our kind but darker, much more evil." Storm told Hamish. "Then Jamie and the others came along to help us."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:57 pm

"did she seem..." Hamish paused "normal to you? i mean for a wierd person like she is because i'm just wondering if she just like that around me"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:46 am

[[where are the others who were rping with us?? o.O?]]

Storm rolled her shoulders, an impressive display on the wolf-demon. "To us, she is very normal. Keira is, after all, the princess and survivor of the Klax wars." She admitted and Keira glared at her Guardian.

"Thanks for telling him that."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:42 am

(Gah where they Go!!!! COME BACK GUYS!!! haha don't take me the wrong way i like rpging with you hehe it seems to be in to places now ^~^) "Klax Wars? wow that sound very interesting i could already tell you weren't from earth but are you from a different dmention or from another part of the universe?" Hamish said his Sci fi geekyness coming out.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:27 am

Keira sighed, nodding slightly. "Another part of the universe, yes. It's not that far from here either, surprisingly enough There were thousands like me, travelling the universe and trading or settling down temprarily on other worlds. You would liken us to gypsies, but we did have a home world. There were 3 Beacons, like my board," which by then had disappeared, "and 3 protectors. The Beacon would chose it's rider, but the Golden Glider was killed, betrayed by the Bronze Blader." She growled and Storm nudged her gently. "The Beacon returned to our world and went into hibernation until it decided to match with me, which was over 100 years later." She added with a wry smile. "I still barely know how to use it."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:44 am

Hamish was silent for a bit "wow" and i thought my life revolved around weird
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:03 am

Keira laughed before Storm looked around the sewer they were in. "She's been here, I can smell her scent. "She said, her nose easily picking up Jamie's trail.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:29 am

"then where is she now?" hamish asked concerned
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:32 pm

"I'm not sure." Storm admitted and Keira got off her back to look around properly.

"Maybe a tunnel somewhere?" She guessed.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:21 am

"a tunnel" Hamish's eyes scanned over the mass spiderweb of pipes and tunnels leading off into many directions. "Yeah that narrows it down"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Keira laughed before Storm pointed her nose to the ground and sneezed. Keira blinked at her before an idea came to her. "Storm, do that again!" She commanded and the Wolf Demon did so, and a trail of footsteps briefly lit up, leading away from them. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 am

"whoa thats Jamies shoeprint Yes" he said jumping around happily "now lets go get demonic sister back!!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Keira raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly. "Demonic sister, nice description." She said as they followed the trail they had seen. "Storm, can you spread your magic out somehow so we can see the end of her trail?"

"I'll try." Storm nodded before she took in a deep breath, then blew out a light blue smoke. It illuminated the ground and the footprints, and didn't fade. "There you go."

"Thankies!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:52 am

"So she went up to here and- Argh!" Hamish was crounching trailing the footsteps before smacking his head into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Keira had to clamp a hand over her mouth to stop laughing before she knelt next to Hamish, resting her hand on top of his head briefly. Any pain he had received when he hit his head vanished and she stood, inspecting the wall. "Hmm...how do we open it?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 am

Hamish stood up wary of the wall and inspected it closely "you got any magic for smashing down walls or do we have to do it the hard way"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 pm

"Hard way, unless you don't mind being sucked into a black hole. " Keira smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:32 am

"Nah i'll think i'll pass" Hamish said grinning
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Keira laughed slightly before she closed her eyes, stretching her hand toward the end of the empty tunnel. There was a shimmer of light and the golden board floated lazily through the wall of the tunnel and Keira climbed onto it, seeming to not notice the gold that spread up her legs and covered her form again. "Ok then, we'll phase through." She said, eerily calm before grabbing hold of Hamish and picking him up.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:55 am

"Uh that a normal side effect?" Hamish said glancing at her new gold skin
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:43 am

"I actually would have been more worried if I had stayed as I had." Keira laughed before they phased through the walls.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:25 am

"Your skin is this way normally?" Hamish looked like as if hed seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 pm

"Hah, I'd be more worried if my skin stayed like yours." Keira smiled slightly as the gold finished covering her. It looked like a second skin, coating her now-long hair and for some reason, erasing her belly button. She set Hamish on his feet on the other side of the wall and glanced down at him, making sure he wasn't turning golden also. "You won't be able to, unless you have the specific genetic mix and fit the 'criteria' for it. Plus, this Beacon picked me. I didn't get a say in the matter." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next