TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak

Go down 
+2
Katniss
Greysight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-30

TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:20 pm

(also yours)
Leo shook his head yes exactly like old times he looked out again as a tuck rolled over fumes of gasoline rolled in "yuck!" he cried coughing. then he looked out again clear but just to be sure leo pushed the porthole up and looked around yes no one in sight he turned to everyone and nodded "All clear!"

Last edited by katanagirl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:00 am

Keira tilted her head to one side. "Yeah, I'd believe you. "She said finally, smiling slightly. Her sensitive ears caught a beeping noise and she looked around, then up. She frowned. "We've got company."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:48 am

Jacky had hoped that her cover had not been blown. Jacky looked closely at the rooftop and noticed the winged creature was staring strait at her. "Dang! dumb radio!!" Jacky complained.

~~***~~
Ow! Mikey rubbed his head. Mikey followed closely behind Leo and Splinter. "Ummm....Leo where is Donnie?" Mikey asked as he looked for his brainy brother.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:33 am

"Yeah, where is Mr. Brainchild? He go all germophope on us?" said Raph.
~*~*
Mura stood up and looked at the girl then allowed her steel hairs on her fingers to extend catching the girl around the arms and legs. She began to bring her down. Mura saw a small ooze of blood begin to trickle down the girl's arm.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Jacky was just about to take off but before she could steel hair like threads wrapped around her legs and arms. The strands cut into her skin. Jacky let out one of her bird sonic screams which shattered windows and made people below cover their ears.

Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:20 pm

"Yikes!" Keira hit the roof, shielding her ears. "Not so loud!"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 am

Jacky saw that she had inflicted pain on the winged creature. "Sorry! but I never really liked having needle like pins stuck in my arms and legs," Jacky squawked. "I mean you no harm."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:09 am

"Fine," said Mura (who had just recovered from static in her ears thanks to Jacky) brought the girl down to the roof. "And they aren't pins, they're hairs, steel hairs. Now, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:30 am

"They felt like needles!" Jacky said rubbing her arm. "My name is Jacky. I was searching for more answers to this outbreak rumor that has been spread around lately."

Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:35 pm

(this too)

leo looked about then turned toward Master Splinter "Master Splinter where is Don?" he asked then his head snapped to the sound of a faint screech "what was that?"

Last edited by katanagirl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 pm

"They dig into your skin, it makes you bleed. Why do you think I wear bandages up my arm?" said Mura holding up her arm to show the girl "And isn't everyone these days."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Jacky eyed her bandages," What kind of a mutant or robot are you?" Jacky asked. "I know that most people are. I am on a mission to try to stop any other major outbreaks from happening."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 am

(I'm sorry I haven't been around, work has been hectic and I couldn't get the net at home for a while. I need a role call, say WHO you play and where that character is currently located. This will help me get things back on track.)
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:24 pm

(Sparks is in a house trying to connect herself up to the internet)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:30 pm

((Jacky is on top of a rooftop talking to Mura and Keira.))
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:27 am

And where are the turtles and Casey?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:29 am

(at about half way from the man hole to the pizza shop i think Confused oh and has anybody claimed April other wise i will Smile )
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:08 pm

(Katniss has April.
Casey is with the turtles, somewhere away from the man hole. Same with Raph.
Mura talking to Jacky and Keira on a rooftop)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:26 pm

[[she can have April, my brain is currently dying trying to handle all the stress it's under. April being taken will help Smile]]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:37 am

{[ only if you totally want Katniss it just that i'm thinking of ditching Sparks (oh Angel take me back please i'll be cool please) Shut up go away i'm not listening lalalalalalala! oh and i thought maybe i could just play April!]}
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Splinter sighed as he listened to his children and Casey talk. He hoped they truly respected the serious of the situation. It might be months before they could come to the surface again. New York was not yet a ghost town: with the millions who lived in the city, there were many who would go outside even in such adversity. It wasn’t as crowded, but they were still there… they had to be careful. He moved along with his sons. He knew of a safe place to get enough food… or so he hoped. “This way.”

..~*~..

Before Hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana, officials were practically begging on hands and knees for the people of New Orleans to leave. Many people listened, packed up what they could, and left; however, there were still those who stayed behind. Some of them couldn’t leave, but others chose to stay. Where they brave, or merely stupid? Perhaps, Greysight mused as she landed on the roof of another building, they were both. She considered the possibility that the people had been ignorant of the facts; but, how could that be if the news was blasted on ever t.v. station, radio station and was nearly viral on the web?

No, they were idiots… they chose to stay due to their own stupidity and then blamed the government when they weren’t saved with lightening speed. They didn’t realize – no, they didn’t care – how much resources and time it took to mount up a rescue mission that big.

It was all purely simple: Humans – as a whole – were idiots. Maybe the Committee had been right? Maybe humanity deserved to die? But who had the right to pass on the judgment, much less act out the sentence?

It didn’t matter now, the death of a world had begun. Every human walking the street was going to die, just like the ones hiding at home. If the virus didn’t get them, the war would… and yes, there was going to be a war. Greysight could feel it in her bones.

She walked across the gravelly roof and nearly reached the other side when she stopped and dove for the shadows. There was someone on the other roof! Quickly, she pulled out her binoculars and peered into them…

The first was a human girl with punk-like hair but with a very life-like bladed tail… the next was a human girl with angelic black wings and the third was what looked like an average punk girl with fishnet sleeves. Greysight expanded her mind to feel theirs and found that this third girl had no MIND for her to read. It was as if she wasn’t even alive… The girl with the tail had a mind that was absolutely abnormal, it made Greysight feel jumpy. The only “Normal” mind of the group was that of the girl with the wings.

She decided to step out in the open, keeping her telepathy open just in case and made herself ready for the worst. If they decided to attack, she would simply run. there was no point in risking being killed by a non living girl, an in human girl, or a mutant just like herself. “You there!”
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:40 am

(i don't like Sparks don't know why can i make a new one?)

Name: Jamie (no last name)

Alias: the Darkened Angel

Species: Human/mutant blood

Appearance: blonde/grey rough cut hair spikey blue eyes eyepatch ninja mask black body suit, long blackleather jacket boots and fingerless gloves (all black and leather)

Abilities: she is able to heal herself easily with the mutant blood in her and she is a ninja.

Powers: when ever she attacks a group all the group remembers is a blinding angel in the darkness.

Weapons: two swords and shuken (some blow up)

History: Jamie doesn't remember most of her young life only the important bits she was abondond at birthby strange looking people and she was struck down by a running man. He wraped her in his jacked which was lined in plastic he tried to suffocate her when she struck him in the groin and ran off at this point she was sick with adrenaline and fell clumsily in a street alley.

the next thing she remembers was the next day she woke up and found she was lost in a run down part of NYC. she found an old bar and asked for directions the bartender took her outside and attemped to sell her a some old drugdealers out the back she was taken to a rundown building where the old man tired to get her to marry him she refused. she was aged 11 he kept her down stairs in a basement for the next two years where he tormented her until she finally agreed to marry the old bag. At the home made wedding she slipped him an overdose of sleeping pills and he died at the alter she escaped.

she was living off the streets of NYC when she found an old Chinese man on the side of the road she helped him and fed him her only food. he bacame strong again and told her that he would teach her the art of bishito to protect herself in the harsh streets he became her Master and 'Father' he told her how to protect and save herself in different situations she becamevery close to her "father" but he soon died she burried him at their favourite tree in centural park. she chose to use her Ninja skills to the benefit of others, but she found that no one would remeber her attack just an angel in the blinding darkness.

Special:she has mutant blood in her from her father who was mutant lizard of somesort (i dunno i never saw him)

Last edited by FallenAngel4000 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot somesing)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:23 pm

(Okay, Greysight, don't mean to correct you or anything, but Mura has bandages on her arms not fishnets. Just telling you.)

"Now what?" groaned Mura "A turtle? My day is getting stranger and stranger..." Mura quickly shot out her hairs catching the turtle girl and brought her to the roof even thought the girl seemed quite able to get across. "And what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:25 pm

[[also, Keira has never shown anyone her tail. Just so you know Smile]]

Keira watched the newcomer warily. "Who are you?" She asked, brushing her spiky black hair out of her face. It moved so it was pointing to the back of her head, and she stood, brushing dirt off her Superman shirt and cargo pants. She stayed on the balls of her feet, ready to fly at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 pm

(sorry guys... and Fallen Angel, go ahead and bring Jamie in)

"Geezus give a gal warning, why don't ya!" Greysight snarled, she adjusted her hat and glared at the three girls. "It doesn't matter who I am -- I just want to warn you!" She forced herself to clam down, "The virus affects non-humans too, although..." The female turtle eyed Mura, "Although, not all of you, it seems."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next