TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6043 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak

Go down 
+2
Katniss
Greysight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Jacky watched the turtle girl as Mura pulled her to the roof. She had never seen a turtle mutant before. "That's right not all of us will be affected. My name is Jacky" she said to the turtle.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 pm

The sound in the next alley way was eardrum shattering "WHY DON"T YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON?!" More noise. Then cries of angony. "YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY?! WELL DO YOU?!" If you had enough guts took over you would of seen a black shadow and lots of bashed up men the black shadow was merciless. "DON'T YOU WANT TO LIVE!? GET OUT GET LOST!"

Last edited by FallenAngel4000 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:21 pm

"I am not anything of your concern," grumbled Mura. "And it's not polite to stare. now who wants to come with me to check out the screaming?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 pm

"YOU WILL NEVER LEARN WILL YOU SCUM!" Jamie could feel her anger bubbling but this time they had gone too far way too far she would end them but maybe it would be better to let them suffer the disease and die slowly and painfully. A smile crept over her face.

Last edited by FallenAngel4000 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:10 pm

"Forgive me, it isn't often I run into AI -- especially one so life like." She turned her gaze to the alleyway but since the rest were already going to check, she felt no need to run over there. Let them be the heros; however, she did walk toward the edge and simply shook her head as she watched the shadowy figure work, whatever was going on... those men had really pissed off that -- well, it sounded like a girl. "Don't mind me, if you want to save those men, go right on to it."
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Jacky grabbed her laser gun from her holster to check the settings. "Okay, I am going to fly a hundred feet above the area we heard the scream" Jacky told the group as she stretched out her raven black wings to push off into flight.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm

"I'll pass." Keira stood, her spine cracking as she flexed her wings. She let out a low whistle and something clambered up the side of the building toward her, then launched itself so it sat at her feet. It was a red creature, with leathery skin and a scorpion-like tail. (think the jersey devil from the 2k8 movie)

"Hey Storm. Are they gone?" Keira asked her guardian quietly and the creature nodded, flexing it's back and making it's tail snap through the air.

"Yeah, the armies are gone." It 'mewed', jumping into her waiting arms. Keira nodded.

"Kay, let's get out of this city then."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:25 am

(uhm, Grey is still there.)
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:25 am

Jamie felt her blood burst through boiling point as she thrashed about. then stopped she looked around all the men were gone on the floor surrounded by their poisoned blood. then she looked up at the sound of flapping she saw a bird like creature fly above her "your very pretty she muttered then fled she didn't want to stay for what might happen next that bird creature was quite mysterious.

Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:44 am

Jacky watched the ninja looking girl thrash about on the street below. "This has been one strange day," Jacky said to herself. Jacky saw the girl look up at her and then start to run away from the scene.

Jacky nose dived to the ground and then retracted her wings into her bodysuit. Jacky pulled out her bull whip and proceeded to swing along the roof tops. (think cat woman) Jacky had been trained in stealth years ago. Jacky had no problem keeping up with the masked ninja.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:14 am

"And I'm not Artificial Intelligence. I'm a techno-organic, meaning I am half human. I can grow up, go to the bathroom, eat, and I have feelings jsut like you do," spat Mura as she began to hop the rooftops to catch up with Jacky.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Jamie looked about then smirked the creature was following maybe it was friendly but Jamie wasn't going to wait to see if it was, but she stopped when she noticed the creature retracted her wings and was now being followed by another. Her smile faded she began to go faster it wasn't everyday that she was followed usually people become dazed and think that she is a angel in the complete darkness and leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:10 pm

(um okay i know you won't care but i'm deleting Ginger only cause it seems no one cares or likes any of my OC's i'm not a part of this RPG any more)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:37 pm

oh Katanagirl i'm sorry if i've been excluding you i don't mean it Sad
and Ginger IS cool please at least stay and play Leo
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:20 pm

(Yeah! Stay! I really like Ginger and we need a Leo!)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 pm

(I second that Katanagirl! We need Ginger and Leo!) Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:49 am

(yeah please come back i'll make sure I include you more)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Keira prepared to lift off but a faint noise made her pause. Suddenly chains wrapped themselves around her, pinning her wings roughly to her sides. Storm lept out of her arms, glowing a bright gold. She growled as shadows landed behind the struggling Keira. Storm paused. THese weren't the deity armies...the symbol on their chests were different...
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 pm

(look i'll only play leo. it just sometime i don't think anybody likes my ocs, i felt excluded)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:52 am

(Thank you for playing Leo Katanagirl. Please forgive me for not interacting with your OC yet) Cry

Jacky continued her pursuit of the masked ninja. She was slowly catching up with the girl. "Who are you?" Jacky yelled out to the girl.

~~***~~ (going back to a post on page 4)

Mikey heard the screech too," it's probably an alien chicken from outer space come to peck the hearts out of all living things!," mikey was backing up slowly forgetting the open manhole. "And then................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" *Thud*....................................."I'm okay!

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Mura wanted to look back and see if the turtle girl was following her, but she just couldn't afford to do that. That girl was none of her concern.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Jamie haerd someone calling her she turned around and saw someone advancing to ward her. in one swift movement she unshethed her sword and pointed it toward the person. in her other hand she retrieved in her back pocket five shruiken. she hoped she wouldn't need them.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Jacky saw the girl pull the shruiken from her pocket. "Wait I don't want to fight you! I just want to know who you are and why you were fighting those guys back there?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 am

Jamie looked the girl up and down her question seemed genuine she slid her shruiken back into the pocket and chuckled "those "guys", were asking for it. only the other day had i seen them attacking a young girl and her younger brother" she sighed "i'm Jamie and i'm curious did you just happen to be a bird a moment ago?" she asked bemused.

Last edited by FallenAngel4000 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:41 pm

"Nah, she's just your average everyday mutant," said Mura with a smirk. "I'm Mura."
~*~*~
"Mikey, you're an imbecile," said Raph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next