TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak

Go down 
+2
Katniss
Greysight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:22 am

Hamish sighed and rubbed his temples these people had a death wish they were even bothered to go out and FIND Jamie in the toxic waste and going after Jamie was a deathwish in itself.
"You people don't know how to handle this shes unstable and when shes like this she won't care who she hurts if you can find her anyway" finding Jamie's discarded pack of fags and chucked them into the sink rinsed them off before throwing the useless pack into the trash.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:01 pm

"You see, Hamish," said Mura, "It doesn't matter if there are toxins or if she doesn't care who she hurts right now. We're her friends and we've got to find her before something abd happens to her."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Keira nodded in agreement from where she leaned against Storm again. "Come, we will find her." She offered, climbing onto Storm's back and motioning for the others to climb on.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:14 am

Hamish chuckled "friends! really? c'mon i bet she threatened you with a knife" she said pointing at the turtles "and brought out some shruiken at the sight of you" he said pointing at the small congregation of female mutants. "And you, well i bet she had fun teasing and tormenting you" he said looking Raph up and down. "She's some wonderful person" he said rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Storm nudged Keira's leg and the woman leaned forward, listening to the Guardian's whispering. She sat back up, nodding. "Let's move quickly, we need to find her before the disease plagues her."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:45 pm

"You're a jerk!" called Mura ,after she had climb on, to Hamish.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Keira hid a smile but she inwardly agreed with Mura. Hamish was being a bit mean...maybe it was jealously? She shook her head. Humans were so difficult to understand...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Hamish rolled his eyes "oh i'm a jerk! trust you me! Jamie is sucicidal you know how many times i've tried to stop her from killing her god damn self if it weren't for me Jamie would be dead and this is how she repays me!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Keira blinked at Hamish before she sighed, yanking him behind her onto Storm. "Then help us stop her so you can yell at her later."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Jacky swung herself over building with Donatello following closely behind.

"Hey Jacky, where did you learn to move like that?" Donnie asked randomly.

"I work for the government. I was trained to be prepared for any problem that might arise" she told his as they both flipped in perfect unison.

"How are you immune to these toxins?" he then asked.

"Call me a science experiment" she laughed "The training center injecting me with small doses of toxins and various other serums to make me the best fighting machine possible"

"Sorry" Donnie said softly

"Don't be, I sighed on for this" she said firmly "Now, enough talk let's find Jamie"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:54 am

Hamish jumped on before falling silent. he was scared for jamie but they had a very complicated past entertwined with the death of their master.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Storm took several running steps forward and the next moment was flying through the sewers. Keira held on tightly, not sure of how they were getting to the surface but obviously Storm knew, for several moments later the manhole before them flew open with a push from the demon's nose and Storm landed on the pavement in a dark alleyway.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:16 am

Hamish gasped when they broke out into the darkness swallowing them whole.
"you know her robot arm?" Hamish said sadly recalling the screams of agony and pain, drenched with those words.
"she didn't lose her real arm during a fight" he sighed.
it had all happened so fast Jamie tossing and turning in the bunk above him, groaning with uneasiness, unwilling, unhappy, She climbed out landing on the floor quietly, crawling across the floor towards the kitchen. Sobs silently prising out of her lips, her eyes weeping, her shoulder seeping. Hamish only tweleve could not tell what was wrong with his older sister he followed his curiosity ruling his right judgement. He found her by the kitchen sink the knife held so tightly between her hands, her knuckles where white, shaking, trembleing, the blood seeping from her wrist a cut trailing up from her wrist to her higher forearm. Tears mixing up with the blood trailing down her shaking hand and flowing down the sliver drain. Jamie looked up, Her eyes black from countless sleepless nights and fury. her teeth gritted tight, tears flowing down her cheeks Hamish screaming, Jamie screamed back whi;e threatening him with the knife.
"Get out!! i'll kill myself if you don't get out!!"

Hamish shuttered.
"she was only thirteen" he said his voice trailing away into the unfrogiving darkness.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Keira's hands were over her mouth as she stared at Hamish in shock. "She...did that to herself? But why?" She whispered, Storm nuzzling her as she sensed her mistress' sadness and distress.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:29 am

"she was sort of demonised it a very long story but she was never the same sister again." Hamish moaned.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:29 am

"Wow." Keira blinked before Storm lifted her head, sniffing.
"She is nearby." She told the others quietly and Keira nodded to her before glancing at the others.
"Let's go get your sister back." She smiled at Hamish.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:34 am

Jamie woke when her arm konked out he looked at it and sighed, She hadn't charged it before she left another thing for her to hate about herself.
she pushed herself up with a tummy tuck, One arm Broken, One arm Robotic and useless, she had no arms to she had to use her feet. she climbed down the building using her feet the whole way. she then quickly with her left foot moved the man hole the easiest, she had found out, way to travel.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Storm led them toward where Jamie was at the manhole and barked quietly at the girl when she spotted her. "Jamie!" Keira called to the girl.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:53 am

Jamie looked up and froze Hamish reached down "Jamie please i'm sorry come back" Jamie gritted her teeth before speeding off Hamish sighed "she obviously hasn't cooled off yet" he told Keira
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:52 pm

"Obviously." Keira muttered and Storm nuzzled her again, concered. She shook herself and smiled at her Guardian. "Let's follow her, but not get too close until she's calmed down."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:22 am

Jamie ran water whipping her face and exposed neck she then lifted a hatch and the side of the pipe lifted up to show a tunnelway Jamie climbed in and the pathway shut before anyone could see her dissapearence.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:39 pm

"...And she's gone again." Keira muttered when Storm came back to them, having failed finding Jamie. "Hamish, do you know where she might have gone?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:36 am

Hamish sighed "i really didn't want to do this but maybe there is a way we can find her but maybe we should go through the tunnels since i'm not exsactly imune to the dease" (GAH I HATE SPELLING!)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:34 am

Keira nodded as they climbed back onto Storm. "Storm's energy shields us from the disease, but only for a small while as it drains on her powers." She said, absently petting the Guardian as she spoke. "Storm, how are you holding up?"
"A little weak, but I will survive." Storm admitted, knowing that Keira would know if she lied to her.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Hamish nodded "i'm sorry about how i acted earlier its just..." Hamish trailed off his voice breaking. "Jamie, she's not the same person and i'm angry at her for changing but i'm also angry at myself for not helping her, for not realising untill later how bad she had been affected"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next