TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak

Go down 
+2
Katniss
Greysight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:22 pm

There was a faint whimper from inside and Storm apologized to Mura, darting back inside to nuzzle her mistress, who was starting to come around. She blinked up at the black wolf-demon blankly.

"Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Jacky was helping Donatello revive Keira. "Try one of these," Jacky told Donatello as she held out one of her many vials of drugs and medicines.

"Wow! you are like your own drug store," Don said as he took the vial from her.

"Ya, it comes with my kind of work. I was trained how mix drugs and fix things," she told him as she felt for Keira's pulse. "Hey! I think that worked," she said as Keira began to move.

Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Storm was taken aback but licked Keira's face. "I am your Guardian, Storm. These are friends who are helping you." She explained and Keira looked up at Don and Jacky.
"Okay, I'll trust you on that." She nodded but sighed, closing her eyes. "Where am I? This doesn't look like Pandora."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Jamie nodded and fiddled with her fingers "i guess i lose my temper because even though it was a long time ago i haven't seemed to recover" Jamie didn't expect Mura to understand Jamie was the more tough one not wanting to show emotions unless it was to scare off others unlike Hamish he was the more emotional of the two wanting to talk about them which scared Jamie, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Jacky and Don looked at each other," Pandora???" they said together.

"Sound's like a shoe store," Donatello said chuckling.

"Or could it could be Pandora's box of secrets," Jacky smiled.

Jacky turned to Keria," What or where is Pandora?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:29 pm

"Come on," Mura smiled. "We're probably missing out on something important in there."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Keira sat up, wincing slightly as she did so. Storm was beside her in a moment, helping her. "Pandora is my home world, set in the Zotshr District and home to our Beacons." She said proudly and Storm nudged her, whispering something in her ear. Her eyes widened. "How the Givl did I end up on Earth?!"

"Mistress!"

"Givl iq, Storm!"

"...Don't ask for the translation for that." Storm advised lowly, her eyes wide at the use of the language.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Jamie shook her head "Nah i need a fag" she said pulling one out and setting it alight she inhaled deeply and blew the smoke out of the side of her mouth.
"nothing is important to me anyway"

~~~
Hamish saw the young girl walk back in her strode up to her "are you ok? sorry about Jamie she is a but loco since dad died where is she by the way?" he asked Mura
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Don blinked at Keira, who was standing now and leaning against Storm. "What's a Beacon?" He asked and Keira sighed before she closed her eyes, focusing. A few moments later a wall rippled and a slim golden object slipped through, leaving behind no trace. It was shaped like a thin surfboard, but made of a rippling, ever-moving golden metal that just oozed power and energy.

[[I'm using so many Silver surfer references lately...dunno why XD]]
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 am

Jacky let out a little bird-like squawk," What is that thing?" she asked Keira.

Don was busy examining the gold object," yes.....what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:34 pm

"Don't touch it!" Keira shrieked, jumping to her feet and stopping Don. "That's my Beacon....there's only ever 3 of us at a time." Her voice saddened slightly. "We're protectors of our planets and others...I was assigned to Red Earth a while ago, but I never got the chance to come here." She explained but at their confused looks she sighed. "I'm from another world, ok? The Beacon is the source of my power-without it I'd die. And I have no idea what will happen if you touch it, you'll just slip right through I guess." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:32 am

Hamish ran out side and slapped Jamie in the face her fag slipping from her fingers and sizzling in the water "you promised you would never smoke how dare you!" tears began to form in his eyes but Jamie looked away emotionless "i try and try again to keep this family together and your now trying to throw your life away?!" Hamish tired to keep his face straight "what happened to you?"
"i f*@&ing grew up get used to it" She said defiantly she stood up and was bout to leave when quick as lightning he sweeped her legs and had her pinned to the floor "I guess then you'll have to get used to the fact i was always better than you" he said through his clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 am

"Um," said Mura. "I'm still...nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Keira heard the commotion outside and with a flick of her wrist had sent Storm out to investigate. The large black wolf-demon glared at Hamish and Jamie as she towered over them. "Alright, enough you two." She chided, gently grabbing the back of Hamish's shirt in her teeth and lifting him off his sister.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Hamish struggled and Jamie gasped before quick as anything was up and out of sight, Hamish finally got out of the wolf grasp and was about to run after her when he stopped and kicked a stray can, hard. "i bet you won't be seeing the likes of her for days" he said throwing up his hands "forget about her she can look after herself" he said lets see how good she can look after herself when i get my hands on her he thought.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:46 am

Jacky and Donatello had followed storm to where the others were standing

"Hey where did Jamie go?" Jacky asked as she looked for the girl who was nowhere to be seen.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:04 am

"she ran off" Hamish growled looking at the smashed up can besides him as if it were the cause.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:48 pm

"We have to find her!" said Mura, who was still standing dumbfounded in the direction Jamie had run off.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:30 pm

"i wouldn't bother she hides or makes lots of trouble which if she does she will we will get to see on TV" Hamish growled non intentionally
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:37 am

"Well excuse me, but I don't do things like that," Jacky said with a squawk to Hamish. "besides if she takes to the streets the toxins could get her. I am going top side to fine her."

"Wait won't you be affected too!" Don said as she grabbed her hand.

"I will be fine, I am immune to those toxins" She assured him.

"Then I am coming with you" He told her.

"Now I know you are not immune, Your staying right here" Jacky said as she tried to pull her hand free from Donnie.

With his other hand Don pulled out a gas type mask" I said I am going with you!" he said again as he put it on with one hand.

"Oy men!!!!!" she squawked again "Fine but stay close to me and do not take that mask off for any reason" she commanded. "Can I have my hand back now?" she added.

Donnie released her hand.

"Thank you" She turned to Mura" you coming too?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:36 pm

"Duh," replied Mura, pulling out her white doctor's mask that she had shoved in her pocket at the pizzeria she had been at that had felt so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm

"Okay then lets move!" Jacky squawked as she followed Donnie who had already taken off in front of her.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:34 am

Jamie ran and ran she wasn't sure why she just was up here on top of the buildings the sun seting over the city skyline this was her life and as much as she hated it these moments of internal bliss made her life so worth while. she back tracked a bit before throwing her self forward over the rails. she flew in middair before catching a pole and flinging her self toward the wall. Claws sprung from her shoes and glove fingertips she caught on and began to climb up she pulled herself up and watched the sunset.she was on the last building before the Water Her master usually brought her here to watch it.

"why are we here Sunsets are stupid" jamie said crossing her arms
her master sighed.
'you need to chill sunsets are all that seems to be pure and beautiful in this world"
"eww don't go all sappy sensei"
he laughed a throaty laugh that was infectious. Jamie smiled and sat next him the last thing she remembered of that night was leaning against his shoulder and falling asleep.

jamie wiped away a tear that had made its way down her cheek. she sat and , as silly as she thought it, pretended that he was there.
"sunsets are stupid" she said then waited.
"eww don't go all sappy sensei" she said before she laydown and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Mura followed close behind Jacky close behind.
"Princess, wait I'm coming too!" called out Leo, catching up to the techno-organic.
"You know my name now," said Mura. "Why don't ya use it?"
"Because, I'm too used to calling you Princess," replied Leo.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:29 am

"I will see if I can spot her from above" Jacky said as they reached the surface. Donnie grabbed her wing. "Excuse me, I need that." Jacky told him as she shook her wing.

"I am going with you" he told her.

"I said I was immune to the toxins" she said angrily.

"And I said I am coming with you" he said sternly.

"Oy! fine!" she snapped as she retracted her wings and pulled out her bullwhip. "Let's move it or loose it!" she yelled as she cracked her whip towards the nearest building ledge and swung herself up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next