TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT University

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT University - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Thomas laughed.
"Indeed we are" he agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:53 pm

"And that would be the blossoming," said Molli so that Thomas and Kaida couldn't hear.
"That was quick," said Mikey. "For blossoming anyway."
"That's because it only works for an hour," said Nozomi with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:50 am

Blossom giggled. "Blossoming, how romantic."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:45 pm

"Heheh," said Molli. "Sorry, Blossom, not my best choice of words."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:16 am

"No, I quite like it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Mollie laughed and Nozomi chuckled. Mikey let out a snigger.
"Shame we can't spy," said Raph. "I'd love ta see what Kaida and Thomas are doing right now."
"Heartfly!" called Molli and in flew a fly with red heart shaped wings carrying a green heart shaped leaf.
"Oh, you're not really going to do this are you?" asked Nozomi. Molli nodded her head.
"Shrink down," said the younger sister and send me a feed from Kaida and Thomas."
"Heartfly," said Nozomi calmly. "Think about their privacy before you do that."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:30 am

"Heartfly?" Aone asked quietly, looking at the heart-shaped object. "What does it do?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:21 pm

"How curious. But yeah, I'd love to spy on those two" I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Kaida was just watching TV, complaining. "This show sucks. I don't like the music. What if I lipread so I can mute it? But I can't lipread. Can you lipread, Thomas?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:33 pm

"Heartfly is my pet," said Molli. "I cast a spell on a house fly and it turned into, Heartfly. Because of the spell, Heartfly can use his eyes to send us a -what do you non-magicals call it?- oh, a video feed to the green leaf. I can increase and decrease both of them at will."
"My sister, you are being a terrible snoop," said Nozomi, sounding as if she was telling Molli something she didn't already know.
"And you're being a nag," laughed Molli. Nozomi flinched back not used to being called names by her sister.
"Um, molli, I think you kind of hurt her feelings," said mikey.
"No, it's okay Michelangelo," said Nozomi. "She didn't mean it." Molli bit her lip.
"Sorry," she said quietly. Why couldn't she be like her sister who knew when to hold her tongue?
EDIT: (Did anyone else notice that pages of posts just disappeared?)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:03 am

[[YES!!!! I noticed it too! Livi, did you do that?]]

Aone placed a hand on Nozomi's shoulder and smiled down at her. "Don't worry, she didn't mean it."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

(I found them all locked at the bottom of the screen! You can still look at them though, phew!)

"I know," Nozomi said with a smile.
"Yeah, I'm just rash," said Molli. "That's the right word, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:10 am

(Yeah, it does that by itself. XD Stops the topics getting too long)

Kaida yawned. "I'm bored. I'm hungry. I'll maybe see you later, Thomas."

She went towards the kitchens.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:50 am

Heartfly left his leaf in front of Molli and zoomed off in search of Kaida and Thomas. He found Kaida in the kitchen and began to send it to the leaf.
"Where's Thomas?" said Molli once the feed came in on the leaf.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:06 pm

"I have no idea...you'd think that if they're 'in love', they'd be together..." Aone muttered.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 pm

"This is Kaida, remember," said Leo. "She probably got hungry and told him that she was so."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:55 am

Kaida sat on the counter and began eating chips.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Thomas slowly got up.
"Hey, can I have some? I'm kinda hungry too" the fox said.

"True, true. But still...something should be happening!" I stated
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:57 pm

"See," said Leo. "Hungry."
"Oh," said Molli. "Will Kaida give up some of her potato chips?"
"Molli," began Nozomi, but stopped. "Never mind."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:00 am

Kaida gave him one. "There, just for you!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 am

"Aw," said Molli.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Aone smiled slightly before she felt her mobile in her pocket vibrate. She stepped away from the others and flipped it open. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:27 pm

"Is that Zazie?" asked Leo.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:56 am

"Who is it?" asked Kaida excitedly, her mouth full of chips. She had left the kitchen and joined them.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:48 pm

"Guys, leave her alone," said Donnie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT University
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next