TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT University

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT University - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 am

Aone yawned as Raph helped her inside and into her room. "I don't wanna sleep..." She murmured, making the older turtle chuckle quietly to himself as her eyes closed even as she protested.
"I'll see you in the morning." He whispered, leaning down to kiss her gently before closing the door as he exited the room.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 pm

"Man, you are so lucky," said Mikey, catching up to his red-clad brother once the latter had closed the door.
"You are too," said Raph, knowing that his brother was talking about Aone. "You're just too dumb to see it."
"Come on," said Mikey. "No matter how much I flirt with her, all she does its blush, and she does that all the time. Plus, she wouldn't want to be with a non-magical like me."
"I wouldn't be so sure," said Raph. "I'm not usually one to up your already huge big head, but she seems pretty in to you."
"I whole heartily agree," said Molli's voice. Raph and Mikey look to the wall and saw Heartfly whose wings were projecting Molli's image.
"See, her sister agrees," said Raph.
"And if you do want to go out with my sister," said Molli. "You'd best watch out for Hudor, a male healing fairy with the water element. He's been after my sister for years and trust me, everyone knows that both his family and my family would approve, but anyone who knows Nozomi knows that she would never want to be with him, but all the adults want them together."
"Molli, who are you talking to?" Mikey and Raph heard Nozomi ask from off-screen.
"No one," said Molli as she rapidly moved something and her image stopped projecting and Heartfly flew away.
"Great," moaned Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 pm

"Heh, it looks like you're gonna have to fight for your girl then." Raph grinned at Mikey before he headed back toward his room, yawning and stretching as he walked.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Donatello entered his brothers' room.
"What's with all that talj about girls? I know we all like our girlfriends really much but think of poor Leo. He's still single" He joked.
"Yeah, and he's the oldest" Michelangelo added. "Hey! I don't have a girlfriend either!" he shouted.
"No but...you're almost there" Don replied and smiled. He took off his tie and sat on his bed. He was a bit tired.

"Okay, now that you've talked to my boss, where am I going to stay, Maria?" the blue eyed mutant fox asked me.
"Well, since I've known you for my entire life, I guess you can stay with me and Aone, at least for tonight. I just hope she doesn't mind" I replied while knocking on my bedroom door. I'd forgotten the to bring the keys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Aone stirred slightly as Maria and Tommy came into the room and cracked one eye open. "He's on the floor..." She muttered before rolling over and going back off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:09 pm

I rolled my eyes. I opened the closet and threw an old blanket and a pillow at Tom.
"Thanks" he whispered.
"No problemo" I replied and went to my bed, without even changing my clothes. I closed my eyes and just when I was about to fall asleep, I heard Tom-Tom saying:
"Mia"
"Wha?"
"Have you ever thought about..you know...us?"
"That was a long time ago, Tom-Tom. I have Don now. Now go back to sleep before I kick you out. G'night" I stated and finally fell asleep.
"Good night"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:49 am

"I haven't got any parents either," said Kaida. "I was made in a lab."

Blossom didn't reply. Kaida lifted the top half of her body slightly and leaned heavily on her elbow.

"Are you asleep?"

Blossom sighed. "No. Kaida, we really should to sleep."

"Hey, I didn't ask you to share my room."

Blossom ignored her, bringing the duvet above her head. Kaida shrugged and tried to go to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:06 pm

"I hope everyone gets to sleep all right," said Nozomi who had finished magically packing her bags.
"Dunno," said Molli who was being lazy and had barely started trying to pack even non-magically. "Hope so. But it was a big day."
"Do you think Hudor will be at home?" asked Nozomi unhappily.
"I think Mikey can take him," said Molli. Nozomi turned cherry red.
"T-that's not what I meant!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:17 am

[[Time Skippy!]] Big grin

Aone was up early the next morning, training in the dojo before even Leo was up. AS she backflipped through the air and landed on her hands, she pondered the strange buzzing feeling running through her veins. For once, she was actually looking forward to something, this time the visit to the Fairy Realm.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:42 pm

I opened my eyes when someone gently knocked on the door. I looked around. Aone was gone and...so was Thomas.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"It's me! I come in peace! And I brought you a peace offer!" the person on the other side joked. I smiled and put on a clean shirt and a pair of white jeans.
"In that case, you may come in" I answered and opened the door.
"Good morning Don-oh! Thomas! Sorry, I didn't know it was you!" I apologised when I saw the blue eyed mutated fox.
"Geez, sorry I'm not your boyfriend Donny" he said and rolled his eyes. I sighed and then we both started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:49 am

Kaida woke up to the sound of Blossom singing 'the sun has got its hat on'. She narrowed her eyes and put the covers over her head, trying to block her new room mate's voice out.

"Rise and shine," chirped Blossom. "Early bird catches the worm, right?"

Kaida groaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:33 pm

"Go wake up your future boyfriend," snapped Molli, when her big sister awoke her, and she then preceded to throw Heartfly at Nozomi.
"Molli, this was your idea," said Nozomi, blushing. "Now get up." Molli rolled over.
"Molli, I swear the first evil magical thing I find-," began Nozomi.
"Too late, that's inside," grumbled Molli, gettinbg out of bed.
"I didn't mean Myou," sighed Nozomi. "Sorry."
"No prob," said Molli. "I'm going to go bang on everyone's doors to wake them up. Wanna come?"
"No thank-you," said Nozomi.
"Suit yourself," said Molli walking out the door. When she was gone, Nozomi picked up Hearfly.
"Call Mikey please?" she asked. Heartfly complied.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Raph watched Aone as she trained, not letting her know of his presence yet until she backflipped off a wall, landed awkwardly and somersaulted backwards, landing on her feet and inspecting her wrist. "Hmm...."

"You ok?" Raph asked quietly as he come up behind his girlfriend and the next moment had to grab Aone's leg when she swung on her back foot in a roundhouse kick, amost hitting his head off. "Hey!"

"Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:39 pm

"I used to go to another school," said Blossom as she skipped towards the dining room for breakfast.

Kaida didn't say anything, picking at something between her teeth. She guessed it was from last night's dinner. She also wondered bitterly when Blossom had decided that she was Kaida's best friend. Kaida didn't DO best friends.

"But I hit my head and got amnesia, so they sent me here," she carried on. "I can't remember much about my past."

"My past sucked," Kaida remarked, narrowing her eyes. The thing in her teeth was putting up a fight. "My keepers beat me and did weird tests on me."

"That's horrible!" Blossom gasped, hugging Kaida. Kaida squeaked. "At least you're here, right?"

"Personal space!" yelled Kaida. Blossom let go, apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Molli banged on doors. "Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!"
"Hello, Molli," said Usagi, coming out with a small bag.
"Hey, Usagi," said Molli.
~*~*~*
Nozomi looked at the sleeping Mikey via a leaf from Heartfly and smiled. She didn't have the heart to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:34 pm

"You ok?" Raph asked quietly and Aone turned away.
"I'm fine." She answered before cartwheeling away and Raph sighed as he followed.
"Breakfast is soon."
"I'll be there, don't worry." Aone smiled at Raph from where was balanced on one hand on a beam a meter or so off the floor.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Donatello took another sip from his coffee and opened the door to grab the newspaper. Then he sat on his desk and looked outside.
"Nozomi?" he murmured and then stared at Mikey. He was snoring.

"You should be" I joked and messed up the fox's hairstyle.
"Hey! Stop it! Now hurry up! Don't we have somewhere to go? Please tell me that you packed up your things" he told me. Sometimes he worried too much.
"Of course. Now let's go" I stated while grabbing my bag and a toast with jam that my blue friend had brought me.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Raph left, ignoring Aone when she poked her tongue out at him. She jumped down and immediately hissed, holding her wrist tightly. It clicked under her hand and she groaned. Great.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:21 am

Blossom put more food onto Kaida's tray than her own. She walked besides Kaida, constantly lashing out her arm to pick up a piece of buttered bread or an apple. Kaida watched, frowning, crinkling her forehead as her tray pressed onto her hands more and more.

"What's the deal?" asked Kaida as Blossom reached over to pick up a pot of jelly. "Put food on your own tray." She noticed Blossom's empty hands. "Hey; where is your tray?"

Blossom beamed. "I don't eat much so I figured getting another tray would be a waste when it could just fit on yours."

"Much?" Kaida curled her mouth. "You're real modest, aren't you?"

Blossom followed her gaze and exclaimed, "Oh, no! That's not all for me. Most of it's for you. You're so skinny, I thought I would buff you up a bit."

Kaida's eyes fluttered downwards briefly. "I am?" She narrowed her eyes. "Did you say 'buff'?"

"Yes! I'm not half jealous."

"You're skinny too."

Blossom blushed, rolling her eyes. "I am not. I have lots of fat. I'm on a diet."

Kaida didn't care enough to pursue it any more and followed Blossom to a table.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:45 pm

"Hello, Donatello-san," said Nozomi through Heart-fly in a whisper.
~*~*~
"Good Morning, Molli-san," said Usagi, "Waking everyone up I see."
"Yes, sir," she said.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:00 am

"Yes even I heard her." Aone laughed as she passed the two on her way to the cafeteria. "Are you gonna get breakfast before we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:53 pm

"Of course!" said Molli. "I love a yummy breakfast! Wait till you guys see fairy food dishes! Human food is great, but fairies make awesome food too!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:41 am

"I can't wait." Aone grinned at the fairy. "I'm looking forward to tonight. It should be fun." She smiled before glancing at her watch. "I've gotta run ahead to get some stuff, catch up with you at breakfast." She waved before jogging toward her room.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:31 pm

"Kay!" said Molli. "See you later, Aone! Come on, Usagi-kun!" Molli dragged the rabbit samurai along to the mess hall, calling for people to wake up as she went.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Aone ducked into her room, noting that Tom and Maria were gone already, and changed into a light grey shirt and dark pants. Her short silver hair she pulled back into two low pony tails, but she paused when she spotted the small object Zazie had managed to slip into her pocket before she left. It was a black teardrop pendant, which lightened to a dark grey when she put it on. "Hmm, an enhancer, huh? Typical." She smiled before closing the door behind her and heading to the cafeteria to meet the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT University
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next