TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6031 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT University

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT University - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:12 am

"Fairy realm?" squealed Blossom. "Oh, yes, let's go there."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 pm

"Well, that's one taker!" smiled Molli.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:16 am

Raph nudged Aone toward Nozomi and Molli. "She'll go with you."
"Raph! I'm not leaving you!" Aone protested but Raph held her still and shook his head at her.
"You need to be somewhere safe in case those guys come back, and it's safer than being here."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:54 pm

"Remember, Raphael," said Molli. "it's a festival. You're all invited. Our family is kind of an old noble family so...Anyway, after that you can decide if you want Aone to stay or not."
"You invited them to the festival!" Nozomi whisper-shouted to Molli as she had finally escaped from Mikey who came up behind her and hugged her.
"Please, knock it off," said Nozomi.
Mikey ignored and said "What festival?"
Molli explained it was a week long festival that celebrated the fairy history of their clan, which was currently the ruling fairy clan.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Blossom's eyes were glittering with joy. "That sounds amazing! Can we go, professors? Can we?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Leo groaned and Raph muttered something, looking away from the others. "Leo? What do you think?" He asked, looking over at his brother now. "It would keep them safe..."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:42 am

"Maybe," said Prof. Leo. Kaida was standing next to him, glowering.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:48 pm

"Please, Professor Leonardo-san-sama-sensei-sama-senpai-sama-sensi!" begged Molli.
"Molli, too many," whispered Nozomi with a shake of her head about the end titles.
"Leo, we should go!" said Mikey. "It sounds like fun to go to this festival and we can see if it's safe enough there."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Leonardo sighed.
"Alright, as long as you all promise to not cause any sort of trouble" he answered.
"Professor excuse me, but how old do you think we are? 5?" I asked.
"No. 3 at best" he joked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Blossom grabbed Kaida by the hands and squealed, "We can go! Isn't that amazing?"

"Great," replied Kaida.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:27 pm

"Um, Molli," said Nozomi. "Isn't the festival tomorrow?"
"Oh yeah," said Molli. "Starts tomorrow morning. Hey, now you can do you part in the dance!"
"You dance in the festival?" asked Mikey.
"Yes," replied Nozomi. "I just one of the simple female dancers that dance with the queen in her group songs. Each day is a different event in our heritage."
"Day one is the development of protectors," said Molli. "The strongest fighters in our community of the Fairy Realm-which is the entire world of fairies- that fight to protect our community from invaders. We live in the Most High Community, where the Queen of all fairies, Petillia and the King, Decimus. Day two, is how it came to be a Queen that rules us, not a king etc. etc. It's in Central Park, very easy to get to."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:56 pm

"It sounds like fun." Aone agreed, smiling at the faries. "How many faries go?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 pm

"All of them," said Molli. "Out mom and dad are in the dance too. I'll get to be in it next year. No free spots this year. Plus, I'm not graceful like Nozomi."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 pm

"That must be one crowded park then." Aone smiled, laughing slightly. "We should probably get inside, it's starting to get cold out here."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:44 pm

"Yeah," laughed Molli, beginning to fly inside. "I wonder if my arrow wore off yet?"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 am

"I think it did," said Kaida, picking at something in her teeth. "Don't do it again. I don't like that feeling it gave me."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:59 pm

"Fine," sighed Molli. "Shame, you two made an adorable couple."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:29 am

Kaida scrunched up her face. "I am not adorable with anyone."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:37 pm

"Yes you are!" said Molli. "Everyone is adorable in their own way. Now go pack, we've got a big day tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 am

"... Yeah," said Kaida. "Oh, Blossom, you're sharing a room with me now."

She covered her ears as Blossom shrieked with joy.

"I asked Leonardo Sensei if we could but I didn't think he would say yes! Oh, goody! I will need to move all my things and pack for our trip!"

She skipped away as Kaida glared at Prof. Leo. He smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Molli giggled and flew up to her room.
"I better make sure she doesn't incinerate something," said Nozomi. "Good-bye! See you tomorrow!"
"Good night, Nozomi-chan!" called Mikey as the fairy flew up, following her sister.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:34 am

Aone waved at Nozomi and yawned. "Sleepy." She murmured and Raph chuckled, putting an arm around her shoulders and hugging her close.
"C'mon sleepyhead, let's get you inside."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Donatello grabbed me from behind.
"We better go too, Maria. C'mon" he whispered at my hear. I smiled and looked at Thomas. He seemed confused. I approached him.
"You're coming with us Tom-Tom! Don't worry, I'll talk to your boss! I'm sure he can give you some vacation! Oh and forget about Kaida! There's plenty of girls out there for you!" I stated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:04 am

"They were still an adorable couple!" called Molli from the window of her and her sister's room until a pale hand flashed out and pulled her back calling, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:28 am

Kaida didn't like sharing a room. It made her feel squashed and exposed. She wondered how Blossom could be so happy at the prospect. Then again, Blossom didn't seem to have the ability to not be pleased.

"I can't wait," Blossom said, sitting on her bed and brushing her auburn hair. The black hair brush crawled through her hair like a spider. "I had always thought fairies were children's stories. This trip out will be so exciting."

Kaida sat on her own bed and crossed her arms. "So fairies weren't real and mutants were...?"

Blossom scrunched up her face at the wording but figured out the meaning regardless. "I didn't used to believe in mutants. Now though... well! Surprises never cease."

"Why are you here if you're a human?"

Blossom's hand froze and Kaida, if she hadn't been watching a fly buzz around the room, would have noticed Blossom's face briefly display fear.

"I'm... I'm just an orphan and was sent here. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT University
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next