TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT University

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT University - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:14 am

"Professor Leonardo wouldn't be happy if it was used on me!" said Kaida. "And why am I being chosen? Is it because I'm single? That's relationshipist."

Prof. Leo smirked, "I think I'd survive."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 pm

"You tell her Leo!" Mikey shouted and grinned. Thomas threw us all a glare.
"It's just for a day, right?" he asked. I shrugged.
"Sure" Donatello replied before I could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:40 am

"Not me though!" begged Kaida. "Someone else."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:11 pm

"So sorry, Kaida," said Molli. "I've made up my mind!" Molli dragged the turtle girl over to Thomas. "Now be a good little turtle and this will all be over in a few hours."
"I would help," said Nozomi. 'But she doesn't give up when she gets like this."
"NOW STAY!" yelled Molli turning herself, her arrow and her bow into their fairy-size.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Kaida hid behind Blossom once more, looking terrified for once. "Not me though!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Molli sent out a beam of magic and put Kaida back where she was "Kaida, my mind is made up! Now stay or I'll lock you there with hearts...and maybe put you in cosplay for some anime."
Nozomi palmed her face.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:31 am

Kaida struggled. "This is cruelty, you know. I just helped save the world and you wanna make me love some stranger? Kaida don't do love."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Me and Donatello chuckled.
"Hey! He's not a stranger! He's my friend! His name's Thomas and he's a great fighter! There, now you know him" I informed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:32 pm

"Okay, ya know each other," said Molli. "Now look at each other before I grab some random guy of the street and put a permanent one on you!"
"Molli, that's harsh," said Nozomi.
"My arm is getting tired!" Molli replied.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:26 am

"I don't want to!" Kaida said, becoming stroppy.

Blossom looked at her and said kindly, "No one will judge you for what you do. You won't be able to help it. And we won't record it or anything."

"Even though you probably would if it happened to someone else," piped up Prof. Mikey.

"YOU don't understand," Kaida mumbled, crossing her arms. "You'll mess me up big time."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:20 pm

"Why is that?" asked Nozomi.
"Don't questio, just let me shoot!" yelled Molli.
"Molli, Hush," said Nozomi. "Why will it mess you up Kaida?"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 am

Kaida remained silent, crossing her arms. "Do it then. It might be interesting."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:16 pm

"Indeed. Very interesting" Leonardo mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:35 pm

"HAHA! Finally," laughed Nozomi. "Now stare directly at Thomas while I shoot the arrow."
"I think she know that by now," said Mikey.
'Whatever," said Molli as she aimed the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:19 am

Kaida remained absolutely still, staring really hard.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:39 am

Molli shot at Thomas and Kaida, right in between where their hearts were across from each other.
"So now what?" asked Mikey.
"You'll see,"said Nozomi with a sigh. Mikey hesitated, but then put an arm around her and she blushed fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 am

"Ha!" Kaida whipped around, her eyes shut. "Okay, how long until I can open my eyes safely?"

Blossom gasped. "Kaida, you weren't meant to do that!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:51 am

"Why do I feel kinda itchy? And I think I have a stomachache" Thomas asked while looking at Kaida.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 am

"Kaida, that's cheating!" said Prof. Leo. "Open your eyes."

"I'm blind!" Kaida began walking in circles. "Seriously, when can I open my eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:55 am

Molli grabbed Kaida by the shoulders (after returning to her human size) and shoved her in front of Thomas. Molli moved her hands around under Kaida's arms. Then Molli's fingers went around her eyes and forced them open.
"Molli!" exclaimed Nozomi. Mikey couldn't help but chuckle a little.
"I told her to look," said Molli. "I tend to get what I want. Remember, I'm the baby of the family."
"You're being a brat," scolded Nozomi quietly.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:58 am

Kaida blinked a few times, her gaze falling on Thomas. She grinned. "Hey, you're not as ugly as I thought you were."

Blossom sighed. Prof. Leo groaned.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Mikey could not contain his laughter much longer. "Your sister is funny."
"She's a bit of a brat sometimes, but even still, she's my sister and I love her," said Nozomi. "Mum and Dad always babied her for being the baby and she has a condition."
"What kind of condition?" asked Mikey.
"Nothing," said Nozomi. "I don't want to talk about it. Let's just watch this play out."
"Okay," agreed Mikey.
Molli chuckled and flew back to her seat. "Ain't I the greatest?" she smiled. Nozomi shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:49 am

Kaida yawned. "I'm bored. Can I watch TV? I suppose you can watch it with me, Thomas. Seeing as I'm in such a good mood."

"This is her in love?" asked Blossom.

Prof. Leo nodded. "It would seem so."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Thomas looked around, a bit confused. He shrugged.
"Sure, why not? By the way, do you know why they're all staring at us? Because I don't seem to remember" the blue fox asked Kaida.
"And that's Tom-Tom's way to show love? I thought he was going to be more...well..." I said, not exactly knowing how to end that sentence.
"Maybe he's just shy" Donatello answered.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:17 pm

"They're staring because they're jealous," said Kaida, scrunching up her face. "We're so much awesomer than them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT University
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next