TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT University

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT University - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:20 am

"He has a point." Aone grinned, leaving the men to talk. She blinked down at herself. "I'd better get changed." She said, tugging at the tears and cuts in her black gi.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:43 am

"´Kay but hurry up. Lunch's almost ready" Raphael told her. I looked around and saw Thomas standing in a corner, alone. I grabbed his arm.
"Tom-Tom! Sorry for leaving you! I got distracted. Everyone, this is Thomas Blue. He was one of Aone's apponents and an old friend of mine" I introduced and the blue fox waved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:11 pm

"Dinner, Raph. Dinner." Aone grinned before disappearing to get changed.She passed River and Mikell on her way, and pointed them outside. "Go meet the newbies. Usagi's here too." She grinned at River, who promptly disappeared outside and appeared before Usagi.

"Hi! I'm River! Nice to meet you!" She grinned at the samurai.

"Aone, can I talk to you?" A voice asked and the turtle turned to see that Zazie had driven up beside the van and was climbing off her motorbike. Aone nodded and led her inside.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:34 am

Thomas noticed the two other girls that had arrived and that had been talking with Aone. He started walking towards them.
"Hello, ladies. My name's Thomas. It's a pleasure to meet you. Are you friends of Mia...hum..I mean, Maria and Aone?" he kindly asked in a more or less teasing way.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:26 pm

"Well actaully," Molli whispered to Maria nad Donnie "Nozomi is 116 stellars-that's fairy years. It's a bit longer than human years, but she is practically 16 human years because fairies age slower than non-magicals like you guys. Witches age even weirder!"
"What are y-you talking about?" asked Nozomi.
"Nothing," Molli sing-sanged.
"That means s-something," muttered Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Me and Donatello looked at each other and laughed.

"Okay, I get your point" I murmured. "And Nozomi, if Michelangelo does something indecent to you, let me know and I'll beat him up" I stated.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:10 am

"Tell me too," said Kaida. "I'll watch him get beaten up and record it for you."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:32 pm

"W-why would Michelangelo do something indecent to m-me? H-he is so nice to me. A-and he knows I t-trust him," said Nozomi. "I could never imagine him do anything indecent to me." the last line was spoken with no stutters, just pure confidence and trust.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 am

"Aw, ain't she cute? She really thinks yer not a perv, Mike" Raphael told his younger brother and gave him a noogie.
"I'm no more than you are, Raph" Michelangelo responded with a huge smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Molli and Nozomi giggled. That content was never the content of their jokes with each other, but remind them of how they would tease each other.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:29 am

Aone and Zazie had finished their talk by now, and the older woman was climbing back onto her bike. Aone waved to her as she drove back through the school gates, then slowly made her way back to the others, a small frown on her face which showed that she was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 am

Raphael was about to punch (again) his sibling but he stopped when he sighted Aone.

"Hello again, gorgeous. Whatcha thinkin'?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm

"Aw," said Molli, cocking her head. "How sweet. I won't need to use any arrows on them."
"Wait are you talking about?" asked Mikey.
"She's a love fairy," said Nozomi. "She creates love, helps it along and such."
"So, she's cupid?" said Mikey.
"Well, not-" began Nozomi only to find Molli's hand cupped over her mouth.
"Yes," said Molli. "In the basic sense."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 am

"Love fairy?" said Kaida.

Blossom sighed, placing her hands onto her chest and smiling. "That's so sweet! Imagine being able to bring two lovestruck individuals together with an arrow..."

Kaida scrunched up her face. "If you're for mushy gushy love wuv stuff, I guess. Not me. I'm going to grow up to be a crazy cat turtle."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 pm

"Hmm?" Aone was snapped out of her thoughts when Raph spoke to her. "I-it's nothing. I'll tell you later." She smiled at him before linking her arm through his. "For now let's just enjoy the dinner, ok?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:04 am

I laughed.
"I'd like to see that happen, Kaida. Don't worry. Love is war and believe that no one wins it" I stated and took a quick glance at Donatello. I was sure he was already thinking about how could a love fairy exist.
"So Molli...can you show me how those 'love arrows' really work?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Kaida squeaked and hid behind Blossom.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:02 pm

"Looks like we've found our guinea pig" I said when I noticed Kaida's reaction.
"Well, that'd be fun to watch but we still need one more person..." Donatello mused aloud. I sighed.
"I can always ask Thomas. Besides, it'll be just for a few minutes, right?" I asked while pointing to the blue mutant fox
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:39 pm

"Sure!" said Molli. "But there are no love arrows that last only a few minutes, it's an hour at the least."
"Molli," said Nozomi "What have I said about forcing love between people. It-it's not right."
"Cool your jets, sis," said Molli. "I won't use any permanent love arrows. Just you know...a few day fling, kind thing. The stuff I use to teach people lesson during spring breaks and stuff."
"What happened to the ones that last an hour?" questioned Nozomi.
"Used half," moaned Molli. "Exploded the rest."
"Exploded?" asked Nozomi.
"Looong story," said Nozomi. "But it won't be forever. It'll last two days." Suddenly a giant rush of green vines wrapped around Nozomi and she was gone. Then the vines and Nozomi came back, Nozomi spinning an brown arrow with green trim and a green heart in her fingers and carried an identical one in her other hand. "I carry your spares, remember? Good for one hour." Nozomi handed her sister the arrow. Molli pouted.
"Fine, fine, fine," she pouted. "Ruin the fun."
"I'm Kaida and Thomas-who aren't in love- in mind here," said Nozomi. "Plus, this will be a good aim lesson for you." She smiled.
'Gosh, she's shelling adorable even when she being an 'older sibling' type!' though Mikey.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:44 pm

"Tom-Tom! Could you just stay still for a few minutes?" I asked my friend. The fox raised an eyebrow.
"Sure, Mia. But I have no idea what you're getting at with this" he responded, a bit hesitant
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:46 pm

"Oh you'll see," smiled Molli slyly. "Now, Kaida, if you would please stand directly across from Thomas and not look away and Thomas you are not to look away from Kaida."
"The arrows make you fall in love with the first person you look at," whispered Nozomi to the others.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 am

Kaida stayed behind Blossom. She said, "I believe you! It works! You don't need to use it."

Blossom giggled. "You don't need to be scared. It isn't permanent."

"I don't want to feel any love towards someone I know and don't know," retorted Kaida. "You do it then."

Blossom blushed. "Um... I would love to, but... I... uh... want to watch! Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:58 am

"Kaiba" said Molli. "If you don't move your shelled little behind over there, I'll increase my self to giant sized and move you there myself."
"You aren't supposed to use your giant size," said Nozomi.
"Doesn't mean I won't," said Molli. Mikey did a small chuckle, Molli reminded her of himself. 'Wait,' he thought 'Could that be hard for Nozomi-chan do deal with?'
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Aone watched with a smirk and glanced between Blossom, Kaida and Thomas. She walked over to Molliand whispered something in her ear.
"If it fails, you could always use it on Mikey and Nozomi." She smirked into the fairy's ear.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:05 pm

"And would it work? I mean, they already like each other. I'd gladly try it out with Tom-Tom but I'm not sure if Don'd be very fond of that idea" I whispered, joining the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT University
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next