TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)

Go down 
+2
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Katniss
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Tyler was on mikey and had been thrown of the side of the building before he could catch his breath. just before they hit the bottom he was thrown up and landed on the other building across. Mikey looked over his shoulder and smirked "you'll have to get used to it'
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

"That was trippy." Kat laughed and Raph grinned before they were off again, Leo leading them toward April's place.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:44 am

"so uh were are we going?" Tyler asked finally catching his breath after mikey faked another fall.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:50 pm

"To our friend April's. She'll look after both of you while we sort some things out." Leo called back and Kat suddenly laughed.
"April O'Niel? I work for her!" She grinned. "Her antique shop is awesome."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:00 pm

"i don't know her but i might know the shop" Tyler said as they jumped into an alleyway Leo knocked on a green door and a red headed woman came to the door and smiled "it seems every time i see you now you've got someone else for me to meet" she said beaming "hi I'm April" she said.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 pm

"Hey Ap!" Kat waved and the woman blinked at her.
"Kat, what are you-" She looked closer. "You're hurt! Everyone, inside now."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Tyler followed the other in and looked about yes he knew this shop but from where?
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:04 pm

April sent Don to get some medical supplies for Kat and himself, when she saw the shallow but long cut along his arm, then turned her attention to Tyler. "Hello, what's your name?" She asked kindly."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:44 pm

"Tyler" Tyler said scratching the back of his head still looking around "i'm not sure but i think i've been here before" he told her
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 am

April peered closely at the teen as Leo and Mikey walked around the shop, closing all the blinds and curtains. "Maybe...you do look familiar."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:21 pm

"do i? well you probably saw me on the news : teen boy throws rock at police" he said streaching his arms out as her spoke
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:04 pm

April laughed and Kat smiled. "That might have been it." April agreed, still smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:20 am

Tyler smiled and looked about something glinted catching his eye he was about to say something when he noticed small amounts of gas spiting out of it. "uh April do you have anything in your shop that spits out white gas" asked Tyler worried
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:44 pm

"White gas?" April blinked and when she spotted what it was, her eyes widened. "LEO!!"
The turtle was already grabbing for the device, throwing it out a window. But before it could make it clear, it exploded. White gas filled the room and April coughed before she collapsed. In the next room, Don heard the explosion and ran in, coughing as the knockout gas spread. "Kat! Get out of here!" He yelled as he covered his beak with his mask, grabbing the closest person and dragging them out of the room.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 am

Tyler fell hard coughing harshly, he tried to crawl towards the door before the strain became to much and he collapsed behind the store counter in a small position.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Kat, ignoring Don, pressed a towel against her face as she jumped over the counter, crouching beside Tyler a moment before the door was kicked in and a swarm of black-clad ninja ran in, their weapons out. Kat growled, the sides of her arms turning a dull silver as she crouched protectively over the teen.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:16 am

Tyler woke gasping for breath and choking when only black swirls of dust flew down his throat and damaged his lunges "we need to get out" he gasped
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Kat nodded before she crossed her arms, sparks flying as a blade crashed into them and bounched back, surprising hte ninja that had attacked her. She jumped onto her hands, kicking the ninja back and into his teammates before she hauled Tyler to his feet, her breathing ragged from the gas in the air. "Don, get the others and let's get out of here!" Silence met her and she coughed, glancing around as the ninja circled her and Tyler. "Don? Don!" She yelled for the unconscious turtle, who stirred as he was prodded by a ninja.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Tyler his foot nudging something hard and metal picked it up and threw it awkwardly it hit the ninja who fell unconscious. he coughed harder "you find the others i'll get Don out of here"" he nudged her towards the open back door "take a breath first"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:22 am

Kat nodded and started dragging April out of the shop. She had to avoid ninja attacks but managed to get the woman to safety. "Ok, now to get the others. Tyler, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 am

"I'm fine i'll get don i think i saw leo over there he might need help" tyler said pointing towards the corner "i've got don i'll take him outside them meet you back here"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Kat nodded but she yelled to Tyler, "Duck!" Before launching herself over him, tackling the group of ninja that were about to attack him. They crashed into an glass counter and Kat flipped over it, one of the swords that had been in the case in her hands. "Tyler, you get the others out, I've got your back, ok?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:20 am

Tyler picked himself up quickly and dragged Don out the door. he began to, awkwardly, slap his face. "Don hey don c'mon wake up we need your help you need to hepp save your brothers." Don's eyes opened up slightly and tyler pulled hm to his feet "good now help me find your brothers they could be in danger"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Kat was busy deflecting attacks aimed for Tyler and Don, and she nodded her head to April, who was unconscious behind her. "Take her out, I'll find the others for you."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:12 am

tyler nodded to show he had understood he and Don carefully picked her up and took her outside
"take care of her i'll help Kat" he said to Don as he jumped back in
"Kat Kat?" he called out but he heard no response before the whole scene turned completely white before everything whent dark...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next