TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)

Go down 
+2
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Katniss
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 am

Tyler laughed under his breath raph was just the same he remebered his annoyance when Raph called him "Kid" instead of Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Kat noticed the elite still chasing them and grabbed one of the kunai that had been embedded in Raph's shell. She yanked it out and threw it, hard. It didn't hit the ninja like she had hoped, but it knocked the double axe out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:29 am

Tyler saw the girl throwing the Star at the ninjas and it knocking his weapon out of his hands. he saw a rock near a drain and thought fast. seven guys, one rock, one him, one girl and one Turtle he liked his chances. the rock was thrown and knocked one guys in the head who had his eyes trained on Raph and the girl he lost his balance and knocked the other guy over. Tyler laughed these ninjas were no match for Tyler and his rocks, But he couldn't be more wrong...
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Sorry about that I'm a bit late to join in can I play Raph or can I bring in my OC Big grin

I've not been on here much
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:22 am

[[sorry, but this is a private RP, we wanted to do it for a while lol]]

Kat grinned at Tyler but saw movement behind him. "Down!" She ordered, grabbing him and pushing him back. Something zinged past her shoulder and she grunted, her hand flying up to press against her left upper arm. She grimaced and glared at the ninja that had attempted to stab Tyler. "Nice. Get my non-throwing arm so you can continue this. Ok, I'm game."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Tyler's heart began to pound away in his chest he would of been stabbed right in the back when the girl had pushed him right out of the way she had gotten cut trying to save him. He was just about to help her when he saw she was more than capable she was trying to get back at the guy! Now that the behind of the guys was unguarded Tyler motioned to the gril over the mans shoulder if he should kick in the back of his knees to make him fall.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Kat smirked and nodded slightly before she grabbed a single nunchuck off the ground, spinning it and hitting several ninja unconscious. "Sweet! I want one!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Tyler smirked and knocked the others to the ground before the girl knocked them unconscious he liked her she seemed not the other girls who all they worried about was who dating who or yous a bit*h and whos stole who's boyfriend. she seemed down to earth and could seriously kick some a*s
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Raph smirked as he took out several ninja, Don appearing behind him and covering his shell. Once the ninja were cleared away Kat stopped spinning the nunchuck and Raph eyed it up.

"You had training?" He guess but Kat blushed and shook her head.

"No with nunchucks, no. I just swung it around." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Tyler kept behind the girl but began to walk out of the shadows when Raph spoke "heya Raph" he said hoping that after all these years he would still reconise him.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:37 pm

"Hey kid." Raph smirked at Tyler, remembering his cheeky face. "You're grown."

"So, you know each other? Well, that explains that lack of freaking out." Kat grinned.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:12 am

"yeah raph and me kinda met a long time ago and... " Tyler Smirked "don't call me kid" tyler turned to the girl "how do you two know each other?'
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 am

"We literally just ran into each other. I'm Kat, by the way." The woman smiled back before Raph grabbed her and Tyler.

"Talk later, cops are comin'."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:24 am

"oh no if they find me i'll probably go away" Tyler moaned while raph took them on the top of the roof. Raph looked at him quizically "i threw a rock at a sargents head and nearly hijacked his car." Tyler smirked then it dissappeared "he tried to get my best friend in Juvi by exaggerating what he had actully done! he disserved it!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:49 am

Kat rested a hand on his shoulder. "Trust me, I would've done much worse." She grinned before nodding to Raph as he called up the others and told them where they were. "They'll keep you safe, don't worry." She smiled before walking to the edge of the roof. "Cya later, guys."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:04 am

"what where are you going?" Tyler asked begining to follow her
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

"It's best if you go with Raph and the others, they'll take care of you." Kat told Tyler before she peered over the edge of the building at the cops in the street below. Raph grabbed her though and shook her.
"You idiot, you're still hurt!" He told her and Kat blinked. Oh. She'd forgotten about her back.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:16 am

Tyler followed Raphs gaze and gasped "what the heck happened?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:15 pm

"I got careless, let myself open for an attack from behind." Kat muttered, failing to break out of Raph's grip. She couldn't shapeshift when her mind was concentrating on something else, like trying to not let her legs collapse under her. "Ok fine, I'll come with you." But let's get out of here, ok?"

[[Turtles are now free-for-all, ok? ^^]]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 pm

(goody!)

Tyler followed the Raph effortlessly until he met three others "so these are your brother's who's Leo?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:06 am

"RAPH!!"

"That's him." Kat whispered to Tyler as Raph began telling off Raph for allowing another human to discover them. "Trust me, don't get on his bad side."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:43 am

Tyler brushed back his hair and blushed "i thought i had already met the hothead" Mikey was next to him and giggled "yeah and I'm the pretty one"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Kat laughed, earning a pout from Mikey. "I didn't know you were effeminate, Mikey." She teased.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 am

Mikey crossed his arms and poked his tongue out "i'm just the better looking one"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:40 pm

"Hey, escaping remember?" Leo called and Kat muttered before she climbed onto Raph's shell. It was a bit uncomfortable, but it left his hands free.

"Climb on Mikey, he'll take you." She told Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next