TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)

Go down 
+2
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Katniss
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:00 am

((I'm getting sick of first person, I'm going to third, if it bothers you i'll change back.))

Randi listened to Katniss's riddle with little expression other than a nod, and then leaned against the wall next to the window as the girl translated. "You're good." The turtle conceeded.

"Is that true then?" Leonardo asked, "But you said you ran away too soon."

"Better than running away too late." Randi replied, "Don't you think."

"Yes, but given the context, you ran away before you could stop it." Leonardo argued.

"Right you are, and here I am looking for help... recruits to build up a uprising."
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:17 am

[[That's fine! I will as well. Btw, NightwatcherGirl is sort of mucking up the other RP, Fighting Chance. I've told her whats happening but I have a feeling she's gonna keep butting in. >_<' What do we do about her??]]

"You can count me in." Katniss stated, rolling over slowly in the bed and looking at Randi.
"You shouldn't move!" Leo started but I held up a hand to silence him, my eyes never leaving Randi's.
"But I'll need training. I know only a small portion of my powers, and my fighting skills are ok, but could be better. But if it frees more of our kind, then it's well worth it." I said, absently tracing a light scar that ran from my left shoulder to my wrist. "I've tried, but you'd need basically an army to get anything done."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:28 am

((She will continue to do so, ignore her))
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 am

((Ok Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 667809 Thanks))
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Randi gave a solomn nod, not saying anything more on the subject. "How is she?" She asked Don.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:51 pm

[[Do we wait for Kifu?]]
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:06 pm

[[Yes, we've gone too far with out her]]
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:07 pm

[[Ok Smile]]
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:38 pm

[[Same message as with A fighting Chance. Kifu can't join anymore cause her life's a bit hectic, so we'll have to go on without her.]]

[Don]

Don was looking at the scar on Kat's arm, wondering how she got it before he registered what Randi had asked.
"Well, they appear to be ok, but you'll have to make sure that you keep them cleanand change the bandages often, so they don't get infected." He told Randi. Katniss struggled on the bed and Don quickly pinned her down. "No moving, doctor's orders!"
"What makes you think I'm staying here?!" Katniss asked. "I have to find Alyssa! I have to get her out of wherever she is before our timer runs out! If it runs out, we both die!!"
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:08 pm

"How much good will you do if you're too weak to do anything?" Leonardo asked.

"But how much good will she do if we're here to help her?" Mike argued, stepping forward, "I mean, c'mon, you heard her, she needs to get Alyssa from where ever she is. We can try to help her!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Kat groaned and flopped back onto the mattress.
"That's right, pretend I'm not here. Wait, what?" She sat back up and stared at Mikey.
"You're...you're serious?" She asked, slightly shocked. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:44 pm

um is this also a dead RPG?
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 pm

[[It was, but I want to continue it. We'll stop Randi's character and continue Smile We'll make it htat we somehow left her, and are underground, ok? Feel free to introduce youself anyway you want Smile]]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:17 am

(thanks i start tomoroow its late for me and i got to got to bed ok thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:34 am

Just say she's gone her own way, leaving the other girl in the care of Donatello and the rest
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Tyler walked down the street with the bag at hand, he had at least two more days untill his sentence was over and couldn't he wait for when he would stop at old geasers houses and hand over their meals. he checked his list and compared the address to and old worse for wear building he had one more stop tonight, but it was this stop he dredded the most someone who lived here wouldn't even let him come in he had to slide it under the door. the other person had a tough female voice maybe an old war sargeant. Athough he wouldn't admit this he was quite scared of her. so today he was going to open the door and see her no matter what. he knocked muffled sounds came from inside "um a delivery for um" Tyler looked down "can you just let me its cold and so is your dinner" he cried thumping on the door.

(sorry that took so long lots of things were happening and i kinda forgot Blush)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 pm

[[it's ok, the site went down for a while anyway ^^;]]

Kat took a deep breath and opened the door. A man was standing there and she let him in as the turtles disappeared outside the window.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:37 pm

((sorry i forgot to mention Tyler's a boy about 15) also he's Tyler from lone Raph and cub i thought it be cute to bring him back cause i liked him)

Tyler looked at the girl and blushed and scratched his head at his earlier rudeness.
"uh here's your ah dinner" he said pushing it into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 am

"Thanks." Kat smiled at the boy before she began to close the door. But something slammed into it and she screamed, jumping back as there were more thuds, revealing several throwing stars embedded in the door beside her head.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Tyler heard the girl scream he was about to run away when he resoned with him self he ran back into the room he found the girl looking at the door eyes wide. he turned to find metal star things embedded into the door he jumped back in fright.
"What the?!" he screamed mirroring the girls shocked face.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 pm

"Run run RUN!" Kat yelled, grabbing Tyler and running back out of the room as more ninja appeared at the window ledge. She slammed the door behind them, but caught a glimpse of a flash of green jumping down into one of the ninja. SHe grinned. Hooray for mutant ninja friends.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Tyler's head was so full of confusion he was seeing things green thing jumping about and ninja throwing metal stars. "what the heck is going on?" he yell as the girl ran through the corridoor pulling him behind
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 pm

"Talk later, unless you wanna get hurt!" Kat yelled back, ignoring the burning in her back as she dragged the poor kid down the halls. She picked him up and suddenly jumped over a railing, aiming for the level below them. Someone caught them before they hit hte ground and Kat looked up at glowing amber eyes. "Thanks Raph." She said to the shadowed ninja, who nodded before putting them onto the ground.
"I'll get ya both out." He said before pushing Kat and Tyler back. A kunai embedded itself in the floor where they had been standing and Kat followed the ribbon attacked to it to see a ninja watching them, his face hidden in the shadow of his wide hat. "Bloody elite..." Raph growled, whipping out his sai.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Tyler's eye widend. That voice! He knew it from somewhere but where. He looked up and saw the red ninja mask. He smiled in reconision. "Hey Raph" he wispered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:25 am

"You know him?!" Kat hissed but Raph quickly covered her mouth.

"Not a good time for introductions, kitten." He told her before they ran into another room.

"I'm not a kitty!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next