TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)

Go down 
+2
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Katniss
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Kat was busy trying to deal with the swarm of ninja that had suddenly appeared, and she didn't hear Tyler calling for her. There was a feeling of pain in her uper arm and her hand flew up to find a small dart lodged there. Everything seemed to tip slightly and she staggered, hands reaching out to steady her. She felt her knees hit the floor and everything faded as the ninja came closer.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Tyler woke on a hard surface everything hurting wildly. He tried to sit up but found that his back was worse than anything else.
"Kat?! Kat?!" he exclaimed searching about "Kat?!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:26 am

Kat stirred weakly when Tyler called her name. Her hair, black when they had met, was white and limp, showing how drained of energy she was. She was on a table also, but more securely chained then the others. She glanced around, noticing that April and Don weren't with them.
"Hey, Tyler." She smiled weakly at the teen. "I don't this comes under the title 'delivery boy'; remind me to give you a massive tip once we get outta here, ok?" She grinned before coughing harshly. Her ribs felt like they were on fire.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 am

Tyler tried to smile but his lips betrayed him "i don't want to die Kat i've done bad things but i don't want to die" he would never admit to it but his lips began to quiver just like the first time he had met Raph.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Kat winced at Tyler's face. "Don't worry, you'll get out of here fine. I promise." She assured him before there was the sound of footsteps approaching. A slim woman entered the room, dressed in jeans and a white lab coat, her blonde hair back in a bun. Kat's mouth fell open and she jerked upwards, trying to break away from her chains. "Alyssa!" The woman ignored her, having not heard or seen her and approached Tyler, looking down at the clipboard in her hands.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Tyler glanced at her and winced "who are you and Why are we here!?" Tyler thrashed about his chains locking him down tightly Tyler gasped for breath breathing heavily the woman nodded before pulling out a needle "SH*T!" Tyler cried he has always hated needles "get away!!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:27 pm

"Alyssa, dypq yjod sy pmvr!" Kat yelled and the woman paused, the needle centimetres from Tyler's arm.
"K...Kitty?" She whispered but whimpered a moment later, sinking to her knees and holding her head in her hands. "Where are you? I can hear you but I can't see you!"
"I'm right here!" Kat yelled back, growling as she turned her left arm to metal and managed to twist the chain away from wrist. "Appl sy zt!" SHe ordered and Alyssa looked up at her, finally able to see her.
"Kitty! Oh my gosh, what am I doing here? I gotta get you two outta here, now!" She breathed before her eyes glazed over and she crumpled to the ground unconscious.
"Aw crud....you couldn't have waited 30 seconds, Bishop?" Kat groaned, glaring at the man holding the tranquilizer gun in the doorway. "We were just beginning to connect, too."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:47 am

Tylers eyes opened wude his breathing deep and uneven "Who are you?" he stammared
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Kat cast a worried glance at Tyler, concerened. "Tyler, kid, don't freak out on us now." She told him before glaring at Bishop again. "He's a freak agent, trying to hunt down people lke me and the guys you met before. Don't even mention their names." She added, not moving her eyes from Bishop, whe chuckled darkly at her.
"Don't be so worried about your freak friends, Princess. You'll see them soon enough." He sneered and Kat froze, her eyes wide.
"How did you kno-?" She began before remembering. "You. You're the one that stole Alyssa's memories after you captured her."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 pm

"Stole memeories?" Tyler cired "Jebus! i need one heck of a tip to make up for this delivery" Tyler thought
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:29 am

Kat flapped a hand at Tyler. "Alyssa didn't remember us, so he wiped her memories and made him her helper." She spat at the man, who shrugged, not caring, before he turned to leave.
"No you don't." A voice growled and Bishop grunted, then collapsed when a metal pole connected with the back of his head. Alyssa stood there, glaring at the semi-conscious man. She stood on top of him to keep him there and threw a key toward Kat, who caught it in a hand. "Go, get out of here. The turtles are in the room beside yours." She said.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Tyler thanked Kat when she untied him and nodded in gratitude to the girl Alyssa.
"we need to get outta here fast stat, but, where are we?!" he said as they ran passed a few glass windows that showed orange plains of dust and hot sun.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:55 am

"That's easy enough to do." Kat suddenly grinned, pulling Tyler right and through a doorway. "Hello boys, we're here!" She called and began untying Leo, Raph and Mikey. "Sheesh, wake up already, I'm not carrying you."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 am

Tyler began to slap awake Raph still looking out.
"you think they'll send people after us?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 pm

[[Haha, reference to Fullmetal Alchemist below! Big grin]]

Kat nodded, letting Tyler untie the others. She quickly walked across the room to stand in front of the door and clapped her hands, then slammed them against the wall. The stone shifted and moved till it had covered the doorway, rendering them invisible and safe. ""Wow, I haven't done that in ages." She murmured, looking at her palms. "C'mon, we're going out another way." She said before touching another wall after clapping. A slide formed, sloping down to the ground. "Get the guys on it. I'm gonna get Alyssa."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:57 am

Tyler helped them up and looked about he wanted to go after Kat but wasn't sure weither he should he was sure she wouls be okay but what if...

Tyler cursed himself for going after her but he could help but think something bad would happen.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:34 am

Kat ran through the doorway of the lab they had been held in and jumped onto Bishop's back with a yell. He had cornered Alyssa, who gasped at Kat. "Kitty! Get out of here!"
"Not without you!" Kat retorted, linking her legs around Bishop's neck and jerking backwards. He landed with a thud but got up quickly, his sunglasses broken. Kat's eyes widened before Alyssa grabbed her arm, pushing her aside. She landed but flipped to her hands, watching as Alyssa stared Bishop down, glad for the eye contact now. He seemed to crumple suddenly to the ground and the blonde woman moaned, hands to her head.
"Ow. Massive surge on the psychic level." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:54 pm

"whoa look at all this tech!" Tyler cried, he had found himself in a room full of alien technology.
"you like it?" Tyler swiveled around to se a mans face in a machine.
"hey i know you your that really good scientist from tv! um whats his name Baxter Stockman thats it!"
"well its good someone around here gives me the appreiciation i deserve"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 am

"You alright?" Kat helped steady Alyssa, who nodded.
"I'm blank though I can't feel anything around here. Hey, where's that kid?"
"He's with the others." Kat assured her but turned when Leo appeared in the doorway.
"No he's not, he came after you." He said and both Kat and Alyssa swore.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm

"but last time i saw you, you had a..."
"body yes it was taken away from me"
"harsh"
"so uh i must ask why is a boy like you in Area 51"
"AREA 51!" Tyler grinned madly. "this is Rad!"
"what are you doing here?"
"well uh we got brought here" Baxter stockmans eyes widened
"brought her by whom"
"Kat told me it was a guy called Bishop or Pope or something"
"Kat? Well would you like to come with me i think i have something for you" he grinned dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:03 am

"And you're blank, so you can't find him." Kat muttered, glancing at Alyssa who nodded.
"Let's search for him, he can't have gotten far." Alyssa decided and Mikey glanced around the room.
"Um, where are we?"
"We'll fill you in later Mikey. Besides, I'm not 100% sure where we are either." Kat sighed.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:08 am

Tyler looked at the pool confused "you want me to swim in it?"
"well like i tole you there is a secret passage way underneath it you just have to lift the loose tile"
"if there was a loose tile wouldn't the water leak?" Baxter began to cyber sweat.
Tyler bent down to the water and tailed his hand in it, it felt warm and pleasent.
"why would i want to go down there?"
"its the only way out!"
"Then what about Kat shouldn't i go get her?"
"i go get her you GO!" Tyler fell forward into the water his clothes sticking to him and his shoes weighing him down.
"Not cool dude i really liked this shirt!"
Baxter laughed "go find the loose tile!" Tyler tried to get to the side of the pool but felt as if there was a force against him something pulling him back into the pool pulling him under.
"SH*T!! KA-" Tyler was pulled under.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Mikey paused outside a doorway and glanced at Raph. "Did you just hear-" Was all he managed to say before Raph broke the door down. "Ok never mind, I guess you heard him too."

"Tyler!" Kat yelled, scanning the room for the boy. She saw a familiar face and growled. "Stockman. Where is he?!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Stockman shrugged "what boy? i was just checking the equipment for malfunctions" he said with a devoius grin.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:51 pm

"Oh yeah, like I'd believe that." Alyssa growled before she smirked. "I'm no longer blind, you know." She said and Baxter's eyes widened.
"But you-"
"Now know that he's in the tank." She growled and Kat immediately dived in, surprised at the tugging she felt.
"What the-?" She yelled before she was abruptly slammed against the side of the tank. She immediately grabbed onto it, sharp metal spiked in her palms helping her stay there. "Tyler?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next