TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)

Go down 
+2
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Katniss
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:01 am

Tyler was sucked into a pipe like portal he felt like he was going down a toilet drain but much much worse.
"Tyler?"
Tyler was too far to show himself but he knew kat was there she had probably already dived in.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:20 am

"Kat, he's further in, but it's too dangerous!" Alyssa yelled but Kat had already dived back down, making the woman groan. "Geez, why is she always so impulsive?" She muttered but looked around when Leo finished tying Stockman up. "Nice work."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:21 am

Tyler was still holding his breath but wasn't sure for how long he could keep it.
"Kat" the water muffled the sound and air bubbles floated up around his nose tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:09 am

Mikey grinned at Alyssa before glancing back at the water. "Is Kat going after Tyler?" He asked and Alyssa closed her eyes, concentrating.
"Yes, she is..." Suddenly her eyes flew open and she ran to the glass, banging hard on it twice. That was her and Kat's code; two hits meant danger. In this case the fast-turning fans further down the pipe behind Tyler. "Kat, get out of there quickly! He's also losing air!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:41 am

Tyler began to choke he let out more air slowly hoping to salvate it as best as he could.
he heard a soft hum behind him what was it? he looked over his shoulder and saw a huge fan wirring the blades looking very very sharp.
"SH*T!!!" he let the air go all at once.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Kat lunged for Tyler before he hit the fan sand yanked him back, her movements slowed by the current against them. She pointed back the way she had come and shoved him forward, pointing up.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Tyler was pushed forward he tried to swim but he felt like nothing was going for him he looked back and saw Kat still struggling behind him he grabbed her and saw a rope that was dangling in the water towards him. he smiled greatfully as he twisted the rope around his hand and dragged Kat up with him. He smiled it felt like he was one of those super heros but he knew that wasn't tha case if it weren't for Kat he would have drowned.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 am

Leo and Raph grabbed Kat and Tyler when they came up, Alyssa breathing a sigh of relief before she slapped Kat. "You idiot!" She yelled at her before hugging her and Kat smiled slightly at her before shrugging at the others, who were watching dumbfounded.
"Thanks for worrying."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:03 pm

"thanks for saving me!" Tyler cried wringing out his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:46 pm

"You're welcome." Kat breathed before Alyssa grabbed her arms, frowning at her. A look of recognition crossed her face and she groaned, hanging her head. "You didn't."
"Sorry." Kat coughed again, smiling at her friend. "It was either that or he drowned."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:26 am

"what?" Mikey asked looping over
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:27 am

"It's nothing." Kat assured Mikey before spying Stockman. Alyssa shook her head at her friend and pulled her toward the door.
"Let's all get out of here before we're caught." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:39 am

but Mikey being Mikey wouldn't give up so easily "What?! What Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" What is it tell me Teeeeeeeeell meeeeeeeeee! i won't tell anyonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne "He whined
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:09 am

"Oh for crying out loud..." Kat muttered before yanking hard on Mikey's bandanna tails, earning a chuckle from Raph when Mikey yelped. "I used Alyssa's connection to mine to temporarily change the genetic makeup of Tyler's body so he wouldn't need as much oxygen underwater and therefore saving him from drowning." She explained in one breath and Don raised an eye ridge at her.
"Wow."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:22 am

"you what now?" Tyler asked popping out of nowhere
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Kat jumped slightly and Alyssa laughed. "We'll explain it all later, lets get out of here before Stockman sounds the alarm."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:49 am

Tyler shrugged but Mikey pulled him aside "i'll fill you in later" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:51 pm

"No you won't." Alyssa muttered, grabbing Mikey's mask tails and dragging him out of the room behind the others. "Kat can speak for herself."
"Thanks Lissa." Kat smiled at her friend before she looked up as a light began flashing red. "Let's get outta here."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Tyler ran besides Kat trying to make up for his lack in leg length (if that made ANY sense!!)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:58 am

"Wow he's fast." Alyssa grinned as she observed Tyler keeping up with Kat. "I wonder if he could keep up with you at half your normal speed." She teased and Kat groaned as they rounded a corner, then she grabbed the others in front of her and pulled them back.

"Guards." She hissed then glared at Alyssa. "Humans walk so slow though. I wonder how lax you've gotten."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:01 am

Tyler Stopped when Kat hissed "what do we do?" he asked nervous
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:50 am

Alyssa smirked at the jibe and winked at Tyler and the turtles. "Easy." She said but she wasn't there, moving so fast she was barely visible and slamming the three guards into the walls with a psychic hammer-like blow. "Sweet." She breath not even a moment later, inspecting her handiwork. Kat nodded with a smile.

"You've improved."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:45 am

"Holy ~Censored~" Tyler cried his jaw just hovering above the ground "how the! but you where just there! but... but...." Mikey just laughed at Tylers expression."Hehehehe Dude your dribbling"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:28 am

Kat laughed and Alyssa grinned, reaching over to close Tyler's jaw again. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." She teased before glancing back at Kat. "Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:45 am

Tyler found a door that was a bit sus, it was hidden behind a bookshelf."What about through here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next