TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT University

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT University - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:58 am

"I like food," Kaida said. "Food that makes me big so I can crush people."

Blossom laughed. "You are funny."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:29 pm

"I agree!" Molli said laughing. Nozomi giggled a bit too. Mikey laughed. Leo rolled his eyes.
"I think that's enough soccer for awhile," he said "We better get ready for our guest."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 am

"The scary thing is that sometimes I think she's serious," Prof. Leo muttered.

Blossom gave a cheery farewell before going to her room. She wanted to look her best, and she was sure that she had a smart dress somewhere.

She picked up a kimino and held it at an arm's length, admiring it. Suddenly, Blossom's head felt like it was being crushed. By the time the garment fell to the ground, her headache was gone. "Oops," she said, picking it up. "Well, I'd better get changed."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 pm

"So Nozomi-chan, you only have that outfit?" asked Mikey.
"Yes, this was all I brought," said Nozomi shyly "Is it not proper?"
"No," said Mikey putting his hands on her shoulders "It's perfect." The moment, too, was perfect until Molli grabbed the back of Nozomi's dress and began to drag her back to her room.
"But it's not all I brought!" said Molli cheerfully "See you at dinner, Professor Mikey!"
"See you then!" Nozomi said meekly.
"See ya," said Mikey. Once the fairies were back at what was obviously their room now Nozomi flopped onto her bed.
"You know for a cupid fairy you sure can ruin a good moment," she sighed.
"That moment was good," Molli told her sister with a smirk "But I know how to make an even better one!"
"You're going to treat me like a dress-up doll aren't you?" said Nozomi.
"Correct!" exclaimed her sister.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Aone and Usagi came back with one trophie and a ribbon each.They had agreed to share the trophy, which gave Aone a reason to visit Usagi's world sometime.

"We'd better get going, I think there's a special dinner on tonight or something." She told the others, then motioned to Usagi. "Usagi-san and Gennosuke are invited too."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 pm

"If it envolves food, count me in!" the big rhyno said, ignoring me. Donatello grabbed my arm.

"Don't let him ruin your day, kay?" he whispered and I started blushing.

"Tom-Tom, do you want to come with us?" I asked the fox.

"I'd be delighted, Mia" he answered
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Aone nodded, bowing slightly to Thomas. "Sorry, I almost forgot about you!" She apologized, then smiled at Maria. "Thanks for remembering." She whispered to her as they all began to walk out of the stadium, avoiding various fans that tried to get to Aone and/or Usagi. "Gack! Let's go already!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:56 am

"Wow, yer famous. I'm so proud of ya" Raphael said and messed Aone's hair.
"Raph just get in the van" Donatello ordered and Raphael threw an evil glare at him.
"If we took the van, how did ya and yer girlfriend arrive here?" he asked.
"Your bike. Don't worry, it doesn't have a single scratch" I replied.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:26 pm

"What have I said about touchin' my bike?" growled Raph.
"Raphael, I believe it is best for now that you, as they say, drop it for now," said Usagi. Raph shrugged.
~*~*~*~
"Should I call them?" asked Mikey.
"No," said Leo. "They're fine. I'm sure Donnie has something rigged up to tell us if they're in trouble."
"I was talking about Nozomi-chan and Molli," said Mikey. "Molli kind of kidnapped Nozomi and dragged her to their room and wouldn't let me in."
"Nozomi is fine," said Leo. "I'm sure she can handle whatever Molli throws at her."
~*~*~*
"I can't handle this," said Nozomi.
"Just let me put a little of this on you," said Molli, holding a skin color changing fairy make-up. "You're so pale, you look like a doll." Molli was very well tanned.
"I don't like make-up," said Nozomi. "I blush so much I don't even need blush! And I really don't want to put anything else on."
"Fine," her sister sighed "At least a little mascara."
"Fine, but normal mascara," said Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:43 pm

"Usagi's absolutely correct. Now we better hurry or Leonardo's going to 'kick your shell' like Aone did a while ago" I teased and put on my helmet. I put my arms around Donatello's waist and we headed back to the University.
"You know...you and Thomas or Tom-Tom, like you like to call him, seem to be pretty close friends" Donatello commented when we were in the middle of the highway.
"So? What do you want me to tell you? That he's...I don't know...tall, cute? Kinda like your friend, Usagi" I replied evily.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:45 pm

"You think Usagi's cute?" Donnie said immediately.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 pm

I sighed.
"You don't get, do you? Don, all we've been doing so far is arguing and making stupid jokes. That's not us, admit it. Besides, Usagi's a freakin' rabbit. Of course he's cute! But so are you!" I yelled and my cheeks turned red.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Aone laughed, watching Don and Maria on the bike ahead of her. Usagi, Thomas and Gennosuke were in the back of the truck, the rhino grumbling at the bumpy ride.

"I wonder what they're talking about." She wondered aloud and Raph chuckled.

"Who knows?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:06 pm

"I don't know if I should thank you or just be quiet until we arrive there. I choose option b" Donatello said. Deep down, he was happy.
"Fine" I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Prof. Mikey laid the table. "Think they'll be impressed?"

Prof. Leo frowned. "As impressed as they can be at a ready made meal."

"It's not ready made," he replied indignantly. "I made this pizza from raw ingredients. My blood, sweat and tears went into this masterpiece!"

Kaida scrunched up her face. "Ew, I'm not eating it then."

"It's a figure of speech," said Prof. Leo, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm

The van pulled up outside the university and Aone climbed out, then opened the back door so Usagi and Gennosuke could exit the van. Usagi looked up at the building and smiled.

"So, this is where Leonardo-san and his brothers teach?" He asked and Raph nodded as he led them inside.

"Yeah, Splinter's da headmast'r too."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:28 pm

"Oh look! People!" said Molli opening the window.
'Molli! That is extremely rude!" said Nozomi grabbing her little sister and closing the window.
"Besides we have to get down to dinner."
Back down at the ground Gen was a little confused.
"Who were they?" he asked.
"Our fairy friend, Nozomi was the one in the green hair," said Raph "But I have no idea who the blakc haired one was."
"She called her Molli, right?" said Donnie "I remember her mentioning she had a little sister last night named Molli. That must be her."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 am

"And they both look gorgeous. Hi guys! It's so good to see you! You should've been there! The tournament was fantastic!" I exclaimed and waved.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:27 pm

"Thanks!" said Molli, popping out the window and flying down. She had on a no-sleeve tube top that was black with Japanese-like designs on it and a black skirt that went to her knees with similar Japenese-like designs in red. She wore black flats. "You must be Maria. Nozomi! Get down here!"
Nozomi shrunk down to fairy size and flew down then went back to human size when landed. She wore a light green spaghetti strap with a knit jacket of the same color. Her skirt was floral and white and went a little past her knees. In her light green hair (Which had stayed in it's usual braided pigtail style) now had a hot pink flower in it.
"Won't Mikey be impressed?" said Molli.
"Professor Mikey," mumbled Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Aone smirked at Nozomi and Raph chuckled. Her crush was sooooo obvious...

"Let's get inside before Mikey eats all the food." Raph suggested.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:47 pm

"And before Gen can eat it all," Donnie muttered under his breath to his red clad brother.
"And we're off!" said Molli now hovering a few inched above the ground.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 am

"Wow, they look so well dressed. I wish I had time to change" I whispered to Donatello and looked at my scruffy jeans and red T-Shirt.
"You look fine. Just look at Gen! He always looks like a hobo and he doesn't seem to care" Donatello responded and I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Kaida was simply wearing her school uniform, while Blossom was wearing a red kimono. They stood either side of Prof. Leo, who went to Usagi as soon as he saw him. "Usagi!"

"Leonardo," Usagi greeted happily.

"Kaida!" said Kaida.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:36 am

Usagi smiled at the female turtle.
"And you must be one of Leonardo's students. It is an honour to meet you" he greeted
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:01 pm

"Yes, this is Kaida," said Leo waving an arm towards the female turtle. Then he waved an arm towards Blossom. "And this is one of our students as well. Her name is Blossom."
"Hi, Professor Leo!" Molli smiled and clapped her hands.
"I see you've met Molli," laughed Leo. "Which means you've met Nozomi."
"Yes, we have," said Usagi.
"Where is-" began Mikey, but cut himself when he saw Nozomi. "Whoa. She looks awesome."
"Mikey, focus and get out of Nozomi land," Leo said with a roll of his eyes. "We have guest."
"Yessir!" said Mikey giving a salute. Leo shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT University
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next